Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Incel Test

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-

Here is what I got:

You look like a beta male and have the personality of one too. You are truly the lowest of society. You look like a slightly overfilled sandwich bag full of cottage cheese with an anime t-shirt. You probably have never had a girlfriend, and if you did she likely broke up with you years ago and you haven’t gotten over it. You haven’t had human contact in months, and at this point the only chance you have now is to retreat back to your mother’s basement and hope that God grants you a second chance at life.

I look like a middle-aged greek alcoholic

I love PSL and :blackpill: communities tbh
:lul::lul:

You look like a chad but have the personality of a beta male. You are likely a Beta Beta who decided to try to improve himself and start hitting the gym. You now have a body that is sculpted from marble, but I just want to let you know that it won’t help. No matter what clothes you buy, what you can bench, it will never change what a repugnant human being you are. No amount of skincare products you use will ever wash away all the anime episodes you have watched. Your massive muscles are nothing more than a cover for your corroded soul. If you ever get a girlfriend, you have to constantly be on your guard so that you don’t accidently slip that you know the entire script to Naruto by heart and she realizes the monster you truly are

Incel test = Mirror

>my height isn't even on there
over