Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait ate a mold cheese

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I wanted to fucking make a sandwhich from the meat and cheese in my fridge and I found cheese in the back of it. I bitten into the ham and cheese sandwhich and then I looked at the side of the sandwhich and saw mold on the cheese. How could I let this shit get this far where I ate mold cheese. Incel trait because you have given up on clearing the fridge as much as you should

Incel mindset allows this to happen

Last edited:
Mogs me, cheese is good but too expensive tbh

Alr I think I’m able to tell the difference between your and @failednormie_ ’s posts without looking at the name

WHERE ARE YOU POSTING YOU’LL GET BANNED

Nigger just don't post retarded shit in Inceldom discussion it's not that fucking hard

just post in the lounge theory

Bro got the cheese touch.

i only buy what I’m going to eat in a week or a few days, depending on circumstances.

Unironically true

Chad will NEVER get mold on his cheese for multiple reasons

1. He will eat the cheese at a faster rate than an incel because he needs more calories. He burns a lot of calories CREAMPYING Stacy's pussy
2. His Stacy will clean the fridge to make Chad happy. Even self described militant feminist foids quickly become trad for Chad
3. Chad is richer than normie men. Studies have shown taller, more attractive men have better high paying jobs and get promotions faster. Chad can afford to only eat at the restaurants. He doesn't need to buy cheese. Or if he buys cheese, he can hire a cleaning service. He'd probably bang the cleaning maid, too.

He'd probably bang the cleaning maid, too.
The guy from Terminator comes to mind. He was rich, famous, statusmaxxed, gymmaxxed, and still willing to fuck a 'lowly' housekeeper. This is proof men love women for who they are, not what they havee.

Would a similarly rich and famous woman fuck a janitor? Would Kym Kardashian fuck the janitor? No, of course not.

Men care about women as they are, women only care about what men can offer (money, status, fame).

Unironically true

1. He will eat the cheese at a faster rate than an incel because he needs more calories. He burns a lot of calories CREAMPYING Stacy's pussy
2. His Stacy will clean the fridge to make Chad happy. Even self described militant feminist foids quickly become trad for Chad
3. Chad is richer than normie men. Studies have shown taller, more attractive men have better high paying jobs and get promotions faster. Chad can afford to only eat at the restaurants. He doesn't need to buy cheese. Or if he buys cheese, he can hire a cleaning service. He'd probably bang the cleaning maid, too.
Caged
Funny GIF

Unironically true

and most incels are broke thus buy less cheese