Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The incel purge already started, identifying as an incel is a crime and could probably end you up in jail.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I can't think otherwise when I see the hype around the Joker movie and the release of the statement of Alek Menassian, it's like this is happening through coordination and (((someone))) is trying to criminalize inceldom or at least trying to project the incels as some freaking evil terrorists. Slowly but steadily incels will be subjected to a purge in liberal countries like Canada and America and I'm sure W. Europe will follow. Maybe it is not a good idea anymore to identify as incels? Maybe we should change the name of our celibate situation?

FBI will be arresting “incels” this week

Time to rethink things, do you really want to go down with the ship over something as silly as being a perma-virgin? The media narrative is that we are a terrorist organization and that we are all white males and killers, jfl.

The blackpill has reached a point that it’s becoming mainstream and nothing can stop it. Might be time to reform into communities with no media baggage and just spread blackpills under a new banner. Hit the normies with information guerrilla warfare style.

this was predictable. there is no other option than raising your voice(virtual o real) and say what you believe publicly. (((Political correctness))) my ass

Time to rethink things, do you really want to go down with the ship over something as silly as being a perma-virgin? The media narrative is that we are a terrorist organization and that we are all white males and killers, jfl.

The blackpill has reached a point that it’s becoming mainstream and nothing can stop it. Might be time to reform into communities with no media baggage and just spread blackpills under a new banner. Hit the normies with information guerrilla warfare style.

Yeah, I'm thinking of quitting the forum and all my online activities relating to inceldom, I don't wanna risk getting into jail for venting about my celibacy online.... jfl

Maybe we should change the name of our celibate situation?
Whats in a name? A rose by anyother name would still smell as sweet - Shakespeare

But seriously : serious thought & consideration should be put into whether its more expedient to abandon the "incel" moniker and adopt another identifier

I'm kind of curious about this Joker thing,I hope really fucked up stuff starts to happen soon.

I can't think otherwise when I see the hype around the Joker movie and the release of the statement of Alek Menassian, it's like this is happening through coordination and (((someone))) is trying to criminalize inceldom or at least trying to project the incels as some freaking evil terrorists. Slowly but steadily incels will be subjected to a purge in liberal countries like Canada and America and I'm sure W. Europe will follow. Maybe it is not a good idea anymore to identify as incels? Maybe we should change the name of our celibate situation?
I will not retreat. I willl be open incel.

Yeah, I'm thinking of quitting the forum and all my online activities relating to inceldom, I don't wanna risk getting into jail for venting about my celibacy online.... jfl
It’s a sad world that we live in, is it not? Absolute fucking clown world. We already live in a technological police state, they know everything we say and do already. The system to enforce a totalitarian state is already in place, they just need an excuse so they can start using it “legally”.

Over the age of 18 with no girlfriend? Into the Gulags you go Inkwell! :feelsbaton:

You're already in @NeetSupremacist
How did you protect yourself while you've uploaded your videos on youtube?
Plus you are probably always log in in your google's account.

I wish all white men would be killers.
Only in movies.

I don't wanna risk getting into jail for venting about my celibacy online.... jfl

Men are not even allowed to vent anymore. It is just slave your ass away or shut up for the rest of your life. Pretty harsh.

I will support the alt right in my country. They are the most likely to make things better for us. Not now. Not in the near future. But maybe 50 years from now we can look into a brighter future. It will be too late for us but at least the incel generations after us will be able to live in a world that is not owned by piece of shit leftist motherfuckers.

"I'm a forever alone virgin male, just not an Inkel ;) "

Also if they were to really arrest Incels, they should start with IT.

"I'm a forever alone virgin male, just not an Inkel ;) "

Also if they were to really arrest Incels, they should start with IT.
They already busted a child molester there.

I identify as incel irl.

Let them come.

start preparing for the incelapocalypse

F5c

The problem is if you criminalise inceldom you criminalise about a half to two thirds of the world these days. They simply want us to stop rocking the boat and talking about it and get on with this misery. They want to censor our voice basically.

No reason to purge users here! We are all gentelmen.

Purge me then kek. It's not like me being unable to attract a girl into me physically is my fault. Arrest me for being ugly. Arrest me for being 5'4

This is all apart of (((their))) plan. They want to scare us into going further underground and off mainstream social media platforms (Braincels :soy: ) to silence us. We shouldn't move unless we have too, but I guess one of the Modcels is supposed to explain the situation in a bit so we'll see what happens.

That's why they're pushing so hard for a shooting at the joker screening and subtly trying to incite one
Legit. It never once occurred to me that any incel would shoot up a Joker screening. How sick in the head would you have to be to come up with this scenario?

Fucking demons taking over me

When I was a kid, I thought that Europe and USA are strongholds of freedom. JFL.

There goal is to make being incel the equivalent to joining a terrorist organization-- even though an incelpdom is a state of being.

When I was a kid, I thought that Europe and USA are strongholds of freedom. JFL.
Same. You dont need much to know that, just look at their history.