Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the incel problem well explained

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

this video doesnt explain any redpill/blackpill concepts, but it does well to explain why incels are angry at society and women, in a way that normies can understand.

Wrong. I hate women because of their disgusting, amoral, animalistic nature. Inceldom served as a leverage to gain insight on foid nature.

I hate women because they're women and I want them confined, banned from public spaces and deprived of their freedom to act like wild chimps which means pretty much all of their freedom. Not like they lose out on anything, women lack a free will and the ability of thinking for themselves.

Wrong. I hate women because of their disgusting, amoral, animalistic nature. Inceldom served as a leverage to gain insight on foid nature.

I hate women because they're women and I want them confined, banned from public spaces and deprived of their freedom to act like wild chimps which means pretty much all of their freedom. Not like they lose out on anything, women lack a free will and the ability of thinking for themselves.
Praise allah