Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 10 years later, RIP Elliot Rodger

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
It is sad that if I say to people that I'm Incel (being virgin), they assuming that I'm full of hatred while that is totally BS. Why do I have to explain every time that 99% of incels are against any kind of violence and only want understanding for their situation?! I'm against ER violent acts but on the other hand I can understand his frustration and situation. That is a big difference.

Woah 10 years since isla vista

YOU are against violence, me and many other users condone violence against sexhavers and im happy every time i hear about a truecel going ER

A whole decade that’s crazy. Opinions @Ryo_Hazuki since u were on PUAhate

It’s still nine years ago for me, I live in CA so it will reach the ten year max around 9pm tonight

I never realized he commited the massacre the day I graduated college jfl. Fitting tbh

He's a fag for killing 3 ricecels who probably had it worse than him.

RIP.

Mercy killing? But yeah that sucked.
He's too self-entitled to think like that. If he could he would have all the stacies for himself and for the rest of us to suffer as incels as he laughs at us. He's a narcissistic faggot incel community needs to stop glazing this retard.

Yes, read his manifesto.
Wait, it was the rice roommate's he had? I thought it was the Hispanic ones, though I haven't read his manifesto in over a year or so.

Gone but nevER forgotten

hes a fag who didnt know howgood he had it in life
He was a richfag too such a fucking loser lol. He could've bought hookers if he wanted pussy that badly he's just a narcissistic fuck that can't handle that fact that he's a ltr.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back