Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The incel paradox

X

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
wishing to get surgery to acend, but not having the motivation to raise the funds b/c life as a sub 5 is so demoralizing so you remain sub 5 looking for copes to prevent roping.

I should have started my moneymaxxing plans in january, but i'm still at square one with the exact same amount of money in balance as there was 2 months ago.

wishing to get surgery to acend
Get a job then, (yes they suck) youve got decent saving habits since you still have your money from two months ago, start part time

Get a job then, (yes they suck) youve got decent saving habits since you still have your money from two months ago, start part time
yeah i'll try and squeeze one in with my classes maybe or do this amazon moneymaxxing thing, publish crossword puzzles in bulk and reap decent benefits from old people who love to buy them

I don't think even surgerymaxxing would help me ascend tbh that's how much of a truecel I am. Forget moneymaxxing I'm just struggling for copes to stay alive at this point :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

31797d04852925770e3a8cebe036b902

saving money as an incel is easy
its not like i go out anywhere or do anything

I might surgerymaxx in the next couple of years. Mostly not to be utterly demoralized by looking at my hideous face.

Surgery is such a cope. You will look like a goof. All those pictures you see of successful operations are posted by the surgeons making a sales pitch. They don't show the ones that look like ass. You are better off getting money to betabuxx

Last edited:
Surgery is such a cope. You will look like a goof. All those pictures you see of successful operations are posted by the surgeons making a sales pitch. They don't show the ones that look like ass. You are better off getting money to betabuxx
perhaps, but i'd rather try and see if I could've ascended then become a betabuxxer. If all else fails I'll rope and pray to be reincarnated as a tall, white chad/chadrone

perhaps, but i'd rather try and see if I could've ascended then become a betabuxxer. If all else fails I'll rope and pray to be reincarnated as a tall, white chad/chadrone
cope

I might surgerymaxx in the next couple of years. Mostly not to be utterly demoralized by looking at my hideous face.
good. If you are still under 25 you have time, it's easy to save 40-60k in 3-4 years as an incel. I mean what else do we have to spend our money on?
if you chose not to do it for financial reasons or b/c you've already given up that's on you tbh. Good luck son