Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over WHY GYMMAXING IS A POINTLESS DATING STRATEGY (CHAD VS INCEL )

GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★★★
Think of this the next time a retarded reiDDioter tells you "just hit the gym bro, youre just not putting in the work!"

chad gymmaxxed

VS

SUB 5 GYMAXXED

This is not meant as an attack to my fellow brocels, but as a friendly reminder as to not believe what these Vile Femoids, Redidioters and delusional Looksmaxxers tell you. ONLY GYMMAXX for your health and well_being . Never go to the Gym fueled purely with motivation of landing a foid, youre only setting yourself up for Heartache and resentment. This really goes for everything in life . The idea of "Self-improving " just for the sake of getting a foid to touch you never made sense to me. What are your thoughts on GYMMAXXING?

Last edited:
I hate the gym but I would never say bullshit like "it's a pointless cope" because it's not. guys who go to the gym have a good cope, they feel good, they work towards something, they build something. It's an amazing cope.

Normies want sub5s to go to the gym so they have someone to mog

I hate the gym but I would never say bullshit like "it's a pointless cope" because it's not. guys who go to the gym have a good cope, they feel good, they work towards something, they build something. It's an amazing cope.
youre right phrased it badly. meant to say its a pointless "dating strategy"

Gym maxing is one of the best cope out there