Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Alt-Girl Paradox

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Being attracted to alternative (eg. goth) women is a pretty common thing, nowadays. Why is that? My explanation for it would be that we find them exciting.

We are used to seeing regular women, so seeing women who dress differently, have piercings/tattoos, and/or use make-up heavily triggers our monkey brains, especially since there is a stereotype of those women being kinky.

There are other stereotypes that come with this type of woman though, and these stereotypes are often times very true:
  • Alternative women have retarded views on politics
  • Alternative women abuse substances regularly
  • Alternative women are uneducated
  • Alternative women have daddy issues
  • Alternative women are mentally ill and unstable in general
For a more complete list of the traits or stereotypes, feel free to listen to „Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Ruined A Whole Generation of Women“ by Negative XP.

If we thought rationally, being attracted to this kind of woman would be stupid, as the negative traits outweigh the positive ones. Why are there still so many men out there then, who are attracted to them regardless?

This is what I call the Alt-Girl Paradox.

The Alt-Girl Paradox describes the phenomenon of being attracted to a non-traditional woman, even though one knows that this woman would be harmful for thy mental and possibly even physical wellbeing.
- edger0uter

Right, so why did I spend so much time to tell you that water is wet? Well, I‘m currently in driving school, bored as fuck, and there is this alt-girl I find really cute. I honestly want her to mommy dom me, even though she‘s probably not into that and even though she would be bad for me (if I could pull her).

I was dumb enough to consider talking to her. Good thing god didn‘t let me. While I fantasize about her soles, she probably couldn‘t care less about me, and if I tried to talk to her, she would reject me, driving school would be awkward from then on and I might even get reported or something.

I obviously can‘t tell, but she might even be a lesbian.

And yeah, that‘s about it - I didn‘t want to make a pointless horny post, so I decided to at least pretend to be informative.

I just like black hair and clothes on pale skin and light eyes tbh.

@CruxGammata do you feel the same or do you like the full goth/alt aesthetic? Music taste, personality, and all.

Theyre chad only too. Speaking from expereince

I see them as edgy disagreeable whores

alt girls and "normie" girls are like sheep of two different colours. in the end they're still sheep lol and they'll act like it. foid nature is universal i sound like a broken record saying that. the variables change and the constants stay the same. it's like that meme here. whatever new trendy aesthetic they embrace, deep down they're the same corrupt people.

Last edited:
Alt girls have ugly vaginas

Theyre chad only too. Speaking from expereince
Sometimes they let alternative looking guys hit too. Not sure about dating. I know because a guy who looks like homeless Pouya, idk, flexed on me(?) with going to a pussy appointment. I can only assume he fucked some alt chick.

They probably still have the usual standards though; tall, not fat, etc., and they also might let you hit for some drugs

alt girls and "normie" girls are like sheep of two different colours. in the end they're still sheep lol and they'll act like it. foid nature is universal i sound like a broken record saying that
Exactly this. They all think and act the same way.

Sometimes they let alternative looking guys hit too. Not sure about dating. I know because a guy who looks like homeless Pouya, idk, flexed on me(?) with going to a pussy appointment. I can only assume he fucked some alt chick.

They probably still have the usual standards though; tall, not fat, etc., and they also might let you hit for some drugs
i look alt (long dark hair) , listen to metal, wear mostly black. but im short and ugly and non nt. i knew since 14 i cant get average NT beckies so i tried to go for alt girls bc they were 'easier' since a small amount of men here in balkan like them. i was brutally rejected 8 timed , then at 16 i gave up

Exactly this. They all think and act the same way.
there are constants that are found in all foid behaviour and no matter what new trendy aesthetic she embraces she will deep down stay the same. well at least that's my take

They have absurd bodycounts from what I’ve seen. Having daddy issues and all.
yes and always have tatoos and piercings, dyed hair, alcohol and drugs addiction, they smoke too....

altfoids just pretend to be different

AWALT

Bro did not catch on from the 1st time.
i poisoned the well. i hit up all girls i liked talking to to meet up. they didnt even want to go on date with me

i look alt (long dark hair) , listen to metal, wear mostly black. but im short and ugly and non nt. i knew since 14 i cant get average NT beckies so i tried to go for alt girls bc they were 'easier' since a small amount of men here in balkan like them. i was brutally rejected 8 timed , then at 16 i gave up
If I lived in the Balkans, I would embrace it. I don‘t know why you decided, going the alt route would be better.

If I lived in the Balkans, I would embrace it. I don‘t know why you decided, going the alt route would be better.
what do you mean. im still incel. i get rejected and bullied always

what do you mean. im still incel. i get rejected and bullied always
I believe you, but if I lived in the Balkans, I would embrace the Balkan lifestyle, traditions, and looks.

Traditional or average women are already toxic and damaging enough. Who among us haven't been treated like shit by a woman we thought was a match? So, to out brains, if a foid presents herself differently than the others who have inflicted trauma upon us we find it acceptable and have an extra, subconscious incentive to be attracted to her.

This is our lizard brain trying to go around trauma to make us reproduce. It doesn't know foids are a hive mind. It doesn't understand black pill law.

Their politics are retarded, but dark hair and clothes on foids is hot. Not worth simping over any foids though

I find them too creepy.

to me alt-girls just look "not like your typical foid", i think to myself maybe they are different in their views on the world as well, like-minded to myself. But of course it's all cope, foids go alt-girl route to get even more attention from men. It's often ugly or basic beckies who do this as well. In other words, they just inflate their price compared to regular foids.

Screenshot 2024 04 09 211249
i see alt girls online saying they like men who look nerdy and weak like michael cera but i think they're russian bots and its a psyop

I just like black hair and clothes on pale skin and light eyes tbh.

@CruxGammata do you feel the same or do you like the full goth/alt aesthetic? Music taste, personality, and all.
Black hair + pale skin is sexy af and it doesn't have to be goth aesthetics
D82
Cbb
Af9

The eternal russo-japanese waifu Katya Lischina

You're a feet and femdom guy? WTF

Why is it becoming a minority position to want to play the male role in sex, be on top, fuck pussy, doggy style, motorboat the titties, slap the ass?

Idk, why I'm attracted to goth chicks. It's probably the fact that they look like they are damaged goods and obviously I emphasize with them because of that. Though that's the thing with goth chicks, they look damaged, they are just playing a game while all of us are actually emotionally damaged to a degree that we actively need to hide it.

Goths to me a traps, I just don't bother with them because there are higher chances of them being gay retarded feminists than any other kind of foid.

Why is it becoming a minority position to want to play the male role in sex, be on top, fuck pussy, doggy style, motorboat the titties, slap the ass?
Back in the day, when my rejection count was still probably higher than average but low enough for me to have hope, I used to want exactly that. Now I have been rejected so much, that I have just given up in general.

Either that, or me being fat messes with my manliness. I believe I've heard someone say fat people have more estrogen in them.

Upon further research she's not russo-japanese, she's a pure russian slavic girl.
@Pixycel
More like pure sex girl. Do you just have a folder of cute girls saved? If so I need it.

Last edited:
It's the sad state of affairs. Men can't afford to have intelligent foids. The more intelligent they are, the more likely you are to get cucked. Also, foids are emotional but they are never emotionally attached to men which is the best available pair-bonding replacement for men that alt-girls provide.

Years of mental degradation. It's probably an evolutionary miracle that most guys can function in the society despite that.

Nowadays, I treat everyone on this forum as a femdom cuck until proven otherwise. I'm genuinely convinced there are more people here that are into femdom than people who aren't

Alt girls are Gigawhores. Thier degeneracy exceeds to the infinity. Thier body count also exceeds beyond the infinity. They are immorral and corrupt to the core

Wanting things that ain't good for you is a very general phenomenon. Take sugar and alcohol for example. What's more, I'm sure plenty of girls can attest to having been attracted to guys they knew were bad for them. Probably boinked with them too, but I digress. As regards
We are used to seeing regular women, so seeing women who dress differently, have piercings/tattoos, and/or use make-up heavily triggers our monkey brains, especially since there is a stereotype of those women being kinky.
I'm not so sure it's that simple. It sounds like you're arguing that different = stimulating but obviously deformed = different, yet deformed ≠ stimulating. I don't think their perceived kinkiness is the crux either. Indeed, Botox = kinky, but plenty of men don't fancy all-plastic women.