Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incel paradox

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So, as non bluepilled simps know, the only real and true happiness in life is being Chad and getting your dick sucked by whore after whore. Everything stems from it - validation, success, love. You win at life from the second you're born and there is no other better feeling. And it's just that - you don't even need to do anything. You are fulfilled because biologically you have elite genetics, and mother nature grants you essentially endless gifts for just existing (something you had nothing to do with).

Meanwhile for everyone else life is just pain and misery. Breakdown after breakdown because you know how shitty and pointless your life is, that stabbing freling in your gut every morning of realizing you have to get through another day. Everything else is just cope. Normies cope, incels cope even harder. Maybe even less nowadays because they don't do mental gymnastics. So the problem is, knowing the only real "point" of life is to get your dick wet, what is rhe point for a truecel? You can cope endlessly, and even if you're in a relationship somehow, you're just being a beta bucks simp walking around Sephora with you useless cumdumpster whore while she looks for the best contour that would increase her chances of getting fucked by Chad (while you pay for it).

So the paradox is being blackpilled incel, you simultaneously know how important sex is in everything but also know how much of a toilet the average woman is and most likely cannot love one or try to be affectionate with one. Love doesn't even really exist and if you try to believe it does you'll have half your shit stolen by a toilet. It's truly ironic and poetic.

Last edited:

if you're high T (i'm) that is the most painful thing cuz coping don't do shit

Even for a normie life is completely pointless. "Just be a slave and betabuxx while she fucks chad on the side Bro"

know how much of a toilet the average woman is and most likely cannot love one or try to be affectionate with one.
Even chad knows this, which is why he only pumps and dumps.

Truth has not made us incels free, but conscious slaves.

the very existence is paradoxal , we just reflect this paradoxality.

what a beautiful thread:cryfeels:

Incels would be like beggars looking at a bakery's products through a glass.

So, as non bluepilled simps know, the only real and true happiness in life is being Chad and getting your dick sucked by whore after whore.
I honestly don't think so.There unironically is more to life.

Like what? List something that isn't a cope or sheer distraction.
Even sex is a cope.Everything is a cope.
I don't get why that's a bad thing

Even sex is a cope.Everything is a cope.
I don't get why that's a bad thing
Sex with attractive women you aren't betabuxing is the closest thing there is to something that is genuinely enjoyable

Sex with attractive women you aren't betabuxing is the closest thing there is to something that is genuinely enjoyable
I've been having sex with prostitutes and besides getting validation there's no difference.I don't enjoy it that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back