Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The incel mindset robbed me of my best years of life"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
6'3 white guy narrates hi story. Even had a girl trying to kiss him at a party :feelskek::feelskek:

Lmao he fucked himself. What a fucking retard

How can a 6'3 guy have an incel mindset?
What is an incel mindset? Damn Stacy won't stop trying to kiss me, she keeps messaging me on insta and snap. Damn I hate being incel.
He is just retarded

This is a bit irrelevant because the ledditor is not a trucel, but speaking as a trucel, the blackpill is a beginning. Going through the 5 stages of greif of learning the blackpill is rough, but afterwards, once you realize that some pleasures in life will never happen, you can focus on other things and try to wrong out as much meaning and satisfaction out of the life we've been given. If we must cope, then should we not do so to the fullest?

As a true incel, it's your face that ruins your life.

I had the opposite mindset, I learned about the blackpill and couldn’t accept the fact that I was incel for a long time.

I kept trying and trying over and over again even though women didn’t talk to me and tried to end conversations as quickly as possible if I started one with them. I have a horrific skin disease, no woman wants a genetic abomination when men are at a surplus in modern society.

I'm kind of taken back at the retardation of that post. How retarded do you have be to just throw a great situation like that? He was tall, white, statusmaxxed and gymmaxxed being on the football team, had exceptional marks, had foids who threw themselves at him and to top it off, he was in high-school, a place where you're surrounded by foids in which almost all of them are in their best years and their harmones are raging and yet he incompletely fucks it up. Its just infuriating to see someone ignore their advantageous situation when if most of the guys here had those stats they'd take full advantage of it.

>tfw chadlite gets depressed over stacy not wanting him

"And besides, I wouldn't want an ugly girl so why would pretty girls even think of me? I thought I deserved to be alone, and at that point the self-fullfilling prophecy was inevitably going to happen. The self-hate grew and my self-esteem wouldn't recover."

I AM JUST LIKE YOU GUYS I SWEAR!

I'm kind of taken back at the retardation of that post. How retarded do you have be to just throw a great situation like that? He was tall, white, statusmaxxed and gymmaxxed being on the football team, had exceptional marks, had foids who threw themselves at him and to top it off, he was in high-school, a place where you're surrounded by foids in which almost all of them are in their best years and their harmones are raging and yet he incompletely fucks it up. Its just infuriating to see someone ignore their advantageous situation when if most of the guys here had those stats they'd take full advantage of it.
He's one of the most extreme cases of "mentalcels" tbh.

there are a lot of people like this on this forum tbh, usually the ones complaining about 'gatekeeping'

That sub is a fucking cancer, just a bunch of fakecels and larpers bullying us

Even IT manages to have more dignity than it

Dude is a tall white jock who suffered some sort of depressive episode in high school/college. Sad for him, but he should learn to speak for himself.

Massive fucking cope.Down Syndrome IQ.
As a true incel, it's your face that ruins your life.
Height ruins your chances too

Last edited:
How can a 6'3 guy have an incel mindset?
What is an incel mindset? Damn Stacy won't stop trying to kiss me, she keeps messaging me on insta and snap. Damn I hate being incel.
He is just retarded

Must be his personality

This is what happens when you introduce the blackpill to normies. No pill is gonna save you if you are a retatded moron. True incels can already sense their plight without the blackpill. But retarded normies will apply only some of the rudiments of the blackpill to themselves and suffer because of that.

Lmao he fucked himself. What a fucking retard
Dude is a tall white jock who suffered some sort of depressive episode in high school/college. Sad for him, but he should learn to speak for himself.
That sub is a fucking cancer, just a bunch of fakecels and larpers bullying us

Even IT manages to have more dignity than it
This guy is trying to make an argument against the blackpill while ironically reinforcing the truth of the blackpill.
I had the opposite mindset, I learned about the blackpill and couldn’t accept the fact that I was incel for a long time.

I kept trying and trying over and over again even though women didn’t talk to me and tried to end conversations as quickly as possible if I started one with them. I have a horrific skin disease, no woman wants a genetic abomination when men are at a surplus in modern society.

He's one of the most extreme cases of "mentalcels" tbh.
Agreed. He’s clearly tall and good looking. He LEGIT ADMITTED TO HAVING GIRLS CHASE HIM AND TRY TO KISS HIM. Wtf? Fakecel, nothing more, nothing less.

No sub 6 has ever had a woman approach them and no sub 4 has ever been to a party.

It's either a larp, or this guy has the IQ of a fucking insect...

I read this yesterday and hated it. He was a chadlite retard. This is why some level of gatekeeping is needed; someone with his experiences should not be in incel communities.

This has to be a LARP. How many guys are gymmaxxed 6'2 athletic HS seniors that regularly get hit on and invited to parties in the first place.
If a guy like that really reads blackpilled stuff then he should realise he's a mogger, jfl.

This is what happens when you introduce the blackpill to normies. No pill is gonna save you if you are a retatded moron. True incels can already sense their plight without the blackpill. But retarded normies will apply only some of the rudiments of the blackpill to themselves and suffer because of that.
Normes truly are npc

Just more proof that most youngcels are counterculture maxxing larpers tbh.

The blue pill mindset robbed years of my life. If I had known about the black pill earlier, I would've just said 'fuck it' to society earlier, instead I was trying to be a good little boy, wageslaving, hoping foids would notice this.

The message is obviously false. Pure larping. It is evident.

A retarded chadlite got fucked lmao lifefuel thread

If you want to believe you are incel when you are really a chad, you deserve to have that time wasted for being an idiot

Agreed. He’s clearly tall and good looking. He LEGIT ADMITTED TO HAVING GIRLS CHASE HIM AND TRY TO KISS HIM. Wtf? Fakecel, nothing more, nothing less.
Probably narcissicism and arrogance. Pretty common with people with low self esteem. Could be just a LARP or ego defense.
Didn't happen.
This has to be a LARP. How many guys are gymmaxxed 6'2 athletic HS seniors that regularly get hit on and invited to parties in the first place.
If a guy like that really reads blackpilled stuff then he should realise he's a mogger, jfl.
D3 is a shit category as well. That's community college tier. This guy is full of shit.

There's a difference between being an incel who got rejected every time and tried everything to get a girl versus some dumb fucking retarded with no social skills, self-awareness, and intelligence.

This dumbass never got rejected, gets approached by girls and seems to be a likable dude irl, he's no incel by any stretch of the imagination, he probably is severely autistic or a faggot in denial.

But do you really believe this?