Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment the inability to hide our hate - IT theory from WishIstayedHome on our micro-expressions ruining our social success and our rebuttals to it

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
So I was reading this thread by WishIstayedHome at
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yp1yy9/this_fucking_idiot_strikes_again_obviously_you/

Although it does touch on some good points that we may convey feelings through micro-expressions, it seems like WISH is responding to a parody of an incel rather than the way the majority of us feel.

I don't think most of us genuinely think of women universally as "toilets", for example. Yes there are people here on the forum who speak that way, and they are permitted to express themself, but I think most of them are LARPing for reactions and that this doesn't legitimately encompass their behaviors.

I of course expect people here to voice disagreement with me and call me a SIMP for calling them out about this, but that is, of course, part of the LARP that I refer to, so I expect it.

WishIstayedHome said:
If you absolutely hate someone, think they’re nothing but a “fuckable piece of meat”, think they deserve to be “bred in sex farms like animals”, think they’re too stupid to be trusted to vote, etc. you can’t fucking hide that.

I actually think some people could hide that adequately (otherwise how do so many serial killers go undetected and have LTRs?) although the ability to do so may be unusual.

Perhaps it is more accurate to say that most men would find it difficult to hide that since we tend to lack natural talents at deception and manipulation which are more readily available to women who deign to use them.

Whether or not such hatred can be hidden is however a moot point if that level of hatred does not actually exist.

I don't think of women as 'nothing but a fuckable piece of meat', and I doubt anyone on this forum genuinely thinks that way - even the ones who will overtly disagree with me and say they DO believe that - I simply don't believe you. You're just LARPing to troll the IT and be an edgelord - giving "all men are rapists" feminists a taste of their own medicine by behaving as a parody of their own sexist track record to hold up a mirror to their own bias.

What WISH will not touch on is that the more realistic picture is that there are slight biases, very slight amounts of misogynistic tendencies, which could realistically creep up on us as we become embittered.

These are not absolute stereotyping hatred which prevail all our emotions and thoughts. Rather I believe they are complicated feelings which we struggle which and which are intertwined with dashed hopes we cling to and slowly fraying optimism.

We are not charicatures of psychotic rage that would shine past a clumsy facade. That's a simple way to demonize us, and shows a lack of understanding of our culture and the nuances of how we express ourselves here as reverse-feminist charicatures both for lulz/trolling and as a LARP where we parody the clown world we perceive around us.

If you can actually grok this and form a mental picture closer to the reality of our true thought processes, you will realize that our insecurities and suspicions simply do not prevail to such a degree where they would be readily perceivably in everyday situations.

When I buy my groceries, I do not glance at the female cashier with hatred in my eyes, at best it is a detached and pained expression as I avoid eye contact. I know nothing about her - I do not hate her. At worst I fear to know her because I fear rejection and I worry I might grow to hate her - and I don't want to hate people.

This means women's apathy towards us is not some righteous condemnation of irrational hatred - it is a disinterest in men who underwhelm her. I can kind of understand that - they are coded to want alpha low-inhib confident chads. But let's not make it out like they are heroically pre-selecting against super-misogynist demons - that's not what is happening here.

It's also clearly not just about personality but also looks. It is decades of being selected on basis of looks which shapes our personalities and confidence to begin with, and those factors are always at work. It's never PURELY about looks - and nobody here will seriously argue that (if someone does they're LARPing) but it is going to be mostly about looks most of the time.

What isn't the case most of the time, however, is women who acknowledge that truth, because it's embarassing to realize you think that way and to try and improve yourself. I think many women aspire to think of themself as moral so they will actually hide this truth from themself so they can think highly of themself.

I think men more readily confront the idea of perceiving themself as having faults and will examine lookism in their own judgements more readily than women will. Women will not prove as deeply into their own souls as we do. That's why lookism hypergamy is worse with women.

@Snhook this was in response to your thread btw

kinda reminds me of this jfl

View: https://youtu.be/50XI4Rvney8

yeah I think most of incels would react as "secret schizoids" in real life unironically

okay its more like secret incels

If you haven't publicly identified yourself as an incel, theoretically that'd make you a secret incel!
Nobody would know about your hidden ideology; people will just assume you for an antisocial loner that's happened to be asexual. That's it.

People can pick on social cues, and instantly identify you as an incel ; the idea is to be rather discreet and to blend in with the norms, kinda in the same way people with autism would mask themselves socially

High IQ and well-formatted. Good thread
I don't think of women as 'nothing but a fuckable piece of meat', and I doubt anyone on this forum genuinely thinks that way - even the ones who will overtly disagree with me and say they DO believe that - I simply don't believe you. You're just LARPing to troll the IT and be an edgelord - giving "all men are rapists" feminists a taste of their own medicine by behaving as a parody of their own sexist track record to hold up a mirror to their own bias.
This. What's more, I think the pejorative speech has become part of incel culture. Using it conveys a sense of belonging -- something most of us sorely lack

The so-called incel vibe that females can supposedly pick up is a cheap excuse for not socializing with ugly guys. You can't tell by body language that a guy hates females, there are plenty of other reasons why he might not be in a good mood. Here's how it works: A lot of females like to pretend to be good people, they say they love animals, respect niggers, the LGBT community and advocate for all good things, but there's one thing - they hate ugly men and want them dead. And in order to avoid admitting to being a bad person, they tell themselves that it's the ugly guys who are bad people, not them. They convince themselves that their body language is wrong, their facial expressions are wrong, their tone of voice is wrong. As a result, their self-image as a good girl remains intact, because they delude themselves into believing that they are avoiding creepy misogynists.

yeah I think most of incels would react as "secret schizoids" in real life unironically
This is the exact opposite of what I'm saying.

Only actual extremists would tend to be like this and they are a minority amongst us.

They are personas over-represented by our tendency to LARP as a venting mechanism.

IT either legit takes that seriously or just pretends to because they troll or like drama - or some combination.

I think the pejorative speech has become part of incel culture. Using it conveys a sense of belonging -- something most of us sorely lack
That's a big part of it, I started using "foids" instead of "girls" early on here just to fit in.
It legit doesn't matter to me at this part, it communicates roughly the same idea in the same syllable and character count.
The central merit in foid to me now is not deprecation but rather as umbrella for girls+women in contrast to thsoe who might infer 'girl' implies youth.

The so-called incel vibe that females can supposedly pick up is a cheap excuse for not socializing with ugly guys.
For the most part, yes.
There's a small sliver of truth to it but they are embellishing the impact it would have.

You can't tell by body language that a guy hates females
Not absolutely, although you could speculate about it.
It is true that micro-expressions can let you perceive someone is angry, even if you might not know the particular aspects of why.

The exact reasons may not matter though, because anger is offputting and worrying.
We naturally assume it might be about us - and if we don't realize ourselves at fault for something - we speculate that person holds the anger for irrational reasons.
Then we naturally fear that person because we fear further irrational responses from them.

there are plenty of other reasons why he might not be in a good mood
Correct - but at this point it doesn't matter as she has verified he is not a chad living his best life and thus is not the ideal person to elevate her own life.

Here's how it works: A lot of females like to pretend to be good people, they say they love animals, respect niggers, the LGBT community and advocate for all good things, but there's one thing - they hate ugly men and want them dead.
I think you're embellishing here - maybe a significant minority feel this way unconsciously, but a more significant majority of women just want us to exist in a servile role contributing to the society women live in without holding a role of importance in that society.

And in order to avoid admitting to being a bad person, they tell themselves that it's the ugly guys who are bad people, not them. They convince themselves that their body language is wrong, their facial expressions are wrong, their tone of voice is wrong. As a result, their self-image as a good girl remains intact, because they delude themselves into believing that they are avoiding creepy misogynists.
This is 99% of it, but there is some small truth to the body language and facial expressions thing - it's just a negligible issue being given inflated importance by IT

I try not to take it personally if a woman frowns at me - she isn't necessarily made at ME, she might be having an off day and she'd glare at anything around her.

But regardless - I would still on some level react negatively to it, be offput by it, etc.

I just think on average we're more understanding and imaginative of women's pain and 2nd-guess our apprehensive reactions more than they do their own.

You see on IT how they are embracing jumping to conclusions to the point they don't even acknowledge it IS jumping to conclusions.

I see guys do that here too, don't get me wrong - but you'll also have other people questioning that, or us coming to question ourselves on that propensity when we notice it.

I don't see that type of self-policing over at IT, too much groupthink. They censor to a much higher degree than we do when it comes to puncturing the echo chamber.

So the Becky who told me I have a "great personality" rejected me for my personality?

So the Becky who told me I have a "great personality" rejected me for my personality?
yes, she lied to you because she was afraid of you, she doesn't legit think you have great personality

it's our own fault for making her feel uncomfortable that she must lavish us in platitudes to avoid her perception of our wrath

if we were total simping cucks who never got mad at her disliking us then she could feel welcome to tell us how much she dislikes our personality

The so-called incel vibe that females can supposedly pick up is a cheap excuse for not socializing with ugly guys. You can't tell by body language that a guy hates females, there are plenty of other reasons why he might not be in a good mood. Here's how it works: A lot of females like to pretend to be good people, they say they love animals, respect niggers, the LGBT community and advocate for all good things, but there's one thing - they hate ugly men and want them dead. And in order to avoid admitting to being a bad person, they tell themselves that it's the ugly guys who are bad people, not them. They convince themselves that their body language is wrong, their facial expressions are wrong, their tone of voice is wrong. As a result, their self-image as a good girl remains intact, because they delude themselves into believing that they are avoiding creepy misogynists.
Yea I don’t agree either. Lot of time coworker foids pick fights and arguments and shit with me that they don’t with other dudes that look scarier than me. Through our micro expressions they see us as easier targets for their foidrassment

When an incel acts confidently the normies take this as a signal to become aggressive and attack the incel until the incel is destroyed. Whereas a bluepiller would naturally be less confident and keep trying to suck up to foids and normies so they aren't threatened.
The normies are sensitive to the incels status in society in that they will go to extreme lengths to keep incels at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

When an incel acts confidently the normies take this as a signal to become aggressive and attack the incel until the incel is destroyed.
Whereas a bluepiller would naturally be less confident and keep trying to suck up to foids and normies so they aren't threatened.

Not sure why you're talking about bluepiller and incel as mutually exclusive things - most incels are still bluepilled because society has isolated them.
Just because we're the ones grouping under the banner of blackpill to acknowledge the pains of inceldom doesn't mean we're actually representative of the incel population at large.

Not to mention you never truly purge the bluepill you just shout it down by building your blackpill to check it and keep it in line.

The normies are sensitive to the incels status in society in that they will go to extreme lengths to keep incels at the bottom of the social hierarchy.
I don't think it has anything to do with needing incels in particular to be of low status, just that they need a certain number of serfs and there's only so many seats at the big boy table.

they protect their own spots and since a lot of that is gained by looks they don't want precedents set of ugly people wanting respect and being able to resist manipulation via looks

I appreciate the effort although in partial disagreement, here's what I want to share above else.
The biggest mistake in this community and elsewhere in world wide losers web, is assuming the blackpill is exclusive to them, when in reality, a lot of chads and normies (by smv) have taken it.
Most self admitted misogynists irl are chads, and have little to no problems expressing their opinions.
Witnessing the public expression of these opinions by individuals who suffered no consequences because of it, helpt consolidating the idea in my head that women are nothing more than an assemblage of holes, or don't mind to be reduced to one at least.
Social outcasts tend to radicalise when their vision of the world is confronted violently by a shocking observation or widening of said world, which leads me to believe that the adoption of blackpill rhetoric by incels was preceded by similar observations rather than being an innate character trait.

You can't be an absolute misogynist if you fuck women though.
Obviously you have other more significant emotions than hatred if you want to have sex with them.