Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The "I'm waiting for someone else" excuse.

NonoSavant

NonoSavant

Greycel
Im new here. But this is the "reason" I received every time I court a female "Someone else" Who or when is that someone else going to show up? This pisses me off. I don't understand why this is difficult. Maybe I'm ignorant, but is there a hot guy on the table for every girl? Is this your experience?

Chad doesnt give a fuck if he has 1 or 50 women chasing him, at the same time they dont care becaue why would they settle for anything less?

they say that to "dont hurt you feelings"

what they truly meant is that you are an ugly subhuman piece of shit and to get the fuck out of their lifes basically

When you say 'court', do you mean you're going on a date with them, or cold approaching them?

they say that to "dont hurt you feelings"

what they truly meant is that you are an ugly subhuman piece of shit and to get the fuck out of their lifes basically

you are an ugly subhuman piece of shit and to get the fuck out of their lifes basically
giphy.gif

Women are not worth your time, buy a sexdoll

Just lol at courting in post sexual liberation planet earth. This may be news to you, but the entire population of females in western countries are all whores.. every one without exception.. all public property cumdumpsters that get fucked in all their holes and get on their knees to drink cum

Respect them bro

OP, I´m sorry but you are one of us now.

My court I mean talk, find common interests, be friends, ask out.