Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The idea that women aren't eugenicists is so absurd it angers me

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
TRADING UP IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF YOUR EXISTENCE YOU FUCKING HOLES

I thought we didn't like trading up?

ching chong ping pong im a chink

ooh i vewy high iq from genetics but will hold everyone else (even those of other races) to the same standard as me xiao jiang zhao jeung pong yong ching chong

ching chong ping pong im a chink

ooh i vewy high iq from genetics but will hold everyone else (even those of other races) to the same standard as me xiao jiang zhao jeung pong yong ching chong
water is

It's unironically easier for an incel to win squid game than just get a date on tinder or bumble . . . any date

I don't know what you mean by this. I thought we didn't like trading up? But now you're saying "Hey women, reject me!"

I don't know what you mean by this. I thought we didn't like trading up? But now you're saying "Hey women, reject me!"
I AM SAYING WOMEN HAVE NO LOYALTY IN THEM-- wait that's not true, they only have loyalty to GANGBANGERS doing 20 for murder and carjacking

They're shit at it if anything. They select for shit that doesn't even matter.

I AM SAYING WOMEN HAVE NO LOYALTY IN THEM-- wait that's not true, they only have loyalty to GANGBANGERS doing 20 for murder and carjacking

What are you asking the women to do? It sounds like you're asking them to be eugenicists, and are angry that they aren't.

What are you asking the women to do? It sounds like you're asking them to be eugenicists, and are angry that they aren't.
but they are. I am angry that this is the only configuration possible

Thats why I don't hate women for not choosing us. The game is set up so they choose the men with the best genetics.

Since genetics is randomly determined before you are even born, there is nothing you can do - which is why I don't play in the game at all.

I am just doing other stuff and waiting til I can re-roll.

Thats why I don't hate women for not choosing us. The game is set up so they choose the men with the best genetics.
They don’t select for men with the best genetics

culling sub-8 males is their purpose.

Tragedy is that they only apply eugenics selection pressures on men, but never themselves.
true it would be a cucked bittersweet feeling if you knew that only people of highest genetic value are reproducing, at least in that case people will get better over time. but no subhuman foids still get to reproduce

you have 1/456 chance of winning squid game. But to get a tinder date, is like 1/1000
and you have 1/2 chance of winning the final squid game if you actually get there. EZ money:feelskek:

yeah and men exist to control them not let them form harems with chad.

One thing is with absolute certainty,

the average woman is far more racist than the average man.

Allowing women more freedom is the exact same thing as allowing more racism. In the case with the SF Bay area, Portland, and Seattle (and many other liberal shitholes), females say one thing but do the exact opposite.

You may notice that women who grow up in conservative areas, very often are less racially discriminatory when it comes to dating. Doesn't matter where you go in this world. It applies. Because the foids tend to be more cultured and objective.

On the otherhand, travel to major cities all over the Anglo world and you have the opposite going on. Which is to say liberal females of all races, often with degenerate personalities (even those with BLM and LGBTQ in their social media accounts), having a white male only policy when it comes to dating.

Last edited:
When thing is with absolute certainty,

Allowing women more freedom is the exact same thing as allowing more racism.

You may notice that women who grow up in conservative areas, very often are less racially discriminatory when it comes to dating. Doesn't matter where you go in this world. It applies. Because the foids tend to be more cultured and objective.

On the otherhand, travel to major cities all over the Anglo world and you have the opposite going on. Which is to say liberal females of all races, often with degenerate personalities (even those with BLM and LGBTQ in their social media accounts), having a white male only policy when it comes to dating.
Often the average woman can be more evil than the average man. Female malice and cunning are well known from the beginning of the world.

Tragedy is that they only apply eugenics selection pressures on men, but never themselves.
Indeed. Its apparently for the greater good that our shit-tier genetics get bred out of existence, but then foids on our level still get to reproduce and polute the gene-pool anyway, creating more incels. Wtf.
There will always be incels, there always has to be losers so there can be winners.

One thing is with absolute certainty,

Allowing women more freedom is the exact same thing as allowing more racism. In the case with the SF Bay area, Portland, and Seattle (and many other liberal shitholes), females say one thing but do the exact opposite.

100% FACTS