Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The idea that we need (((FEMALE VALIDATION))) is killing us.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
Any man who thinks he needs "Female Validation" is a slave forever to foids

We do need Male Approval (for practical and psychological reasons). See this thread, and this one, for more details

We also need General Validation ("sense of self worth", "I have a place in the universe", etc) That is religion but it is ok. We do need it.

As young kids (below 6) both of the above are provided by our mothers. This is the origin of the idea that we need "Female Validation".

After 6, ideally, we should be cut off from our mothers in order to learn to survive on Male Approval and General Validation (religion) alone. Many old civilizations did just that. The Spartans, in particular.

Chad does not receive Female Validation. He does receive something from foids but it is wrong to call it "female validation" because it confuses us. What Chad receives is gratification of his alpha male instinct. Yes, obviously, foids play a role in that but it has nothing to do with the kind of validation we receive from our mothers in childhood. This latter form of emotional support should be called "motherly validation", for the sake of clarity.

Most societies repress alpha male behavior, for good reasons. In ancient civilizations, it was tolerated only of the kings and a few nobles (which were often killed by the king, because they were rivals). In the modern era, let us say from the 1650s to the 1950s, western civilizations completely banned any kind of alpha male behavior. Leaders were sexually unattractive older men and any youth displaying the slightest form of alpha-style competitiveness was instantly labeled a "rowdy punk" and treated accordingly.

This example from the history of the West shows that it is possible for a male population to be entirely composed of beta males and yet enjoy both ascendancy over women and also every kind of success (military, economic, technological)

Western males from 1650 to 1950 entirely derived their psychological sustenance from male approval ("good job, son") and general metaphysical approval (Christianity in this case).

They had sex all right, but they did not count on their wives to "validate" them. They would have felt ashamed at the suggestion that any woman could provide them in their adulthood with what their mothers had done for them when they were kids. The person whom they counted on for general metaphysical validation was Jesus Christ, "the king" (i.e. the Chad in the sky, the only legitimate one).

I am not a Christian. I am just making an observation. These men did not need female validation and, as a result, were not slaves of the foids.

After Christianity imploded, people looked desperately for a replacement. For our greatest misfortune, they turned to the great foid goddess and started expecting "female validation" from her. This notion, as it exists today is a mix between the alpha male satisfaction that Chad gets and the motherly validation that foids everywhere try to keep us dependent on. This hybrid does not exist. Either you get alpha male satisfaction (only for Chad), which is not good anyway as it is antisocial (C.F. J. MEEKS) or you get motherly validation ("TeeHee, you are my good boy!") which is not good for anything and is actually harmful if you are beyond the age of 6.

This non-existent hybrid has a name. It is called LOVE. The biggest scam in the history of mankind.

cope thread

some people here such as you think they are too cool for female validation

if it doesn't matter, why do we envy chads and not rich incels/normies?

I just need to network with wealthy niggas to illuminatimaxx and earn lots and lots of money

cope thread

good point.

Validation is for foids

A man relies only on himself

In our religion we can take control of normies and foids honestly by being the ones who give them approval, validation, recognition for work they've done.

Either you get alpha male satisfaction
you're mistaking the current definition of "alpha male" and the definition that was used in the past, in the past the "alpha male" was the hunter and leader of the group and who had resources and everything, if that was the case today, then rich incels/normies are the truest alpha males ever.
in the current age the "alpha male" is just the prettyboy tall chad who gets the most girls, his resources don't matter since the foid can work too, or she can just use her cuck simps for money/resources.

i don't care about getting approval/validation from brainlet animals aka foids. maybe i wanted it back then in my bluepilled days when i thought foids were humans and had sentience and capacity to be councious but not anymore

one thing that annoys me though is how delusional foids are that they treat as you are below them, and ofc you can't call out their retarded delusions in real life because they have an army of simps and the whole goverment babysitting them so u can't say nothing bad to them

In our religion we can take control of normies and foids honestly by being the ones who give them approval, validation, recognition for work they've done.
Yes. Male validation.

one thing that annoys me though is how delusional foids are that they treat as you are below them,
This is because most men today do need female validation. This has 2 consequences:
  1. It gives foids a legitimate reason to think men are inferior
  2. It gives them an army of simps, as you said.

Last edited:
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK FOIDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND FUCK THEIR FUCKING VALIDATION :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
cope thread

U sounds like IT FAGS :feelsUgh:

you're mistaking the current definition of "alpha male" and the definition that was used in the past, in the past the "alpha male" was the hunter and leader of the group and who had resources and everything, if that was the case today, then rich incels/normies are the truest alpha males ever.
in the current age the "alpha male" is just the prettyboy tall chad who gets the most girls, his resources don't matter since the foid can work too, or she can just use her cuck simps for money/resources.
I humbly think the mistake is yours here.

The "alpha male" (according to the definition in biology) is the male which beats the other males for access to the females. It exists among all mammals. That is all. It is a purely biological concept. (I am not talking about the use of the expression in the media, which is, like always, bullshit)

Among men, alpha males retained their animal-type positions only in the paleolithic, when resources were few and society very primitive. They were not therefore those who "had resources and everything", because there was not much to be had.

Form the Neolithic onward there were no pure alpha males among humans anymore, only a blend of alpha-male instincts and cultural norms (kings, warriors, feudal lords, etc). In order to understand what all this was really about you need to examine it in detail which cannot be done here. What is important is that none of these traditional leaders were pure alpha males.

The modern Chad is a regression. His behavior is quite close to that of a pure alpha male, especially in a School context where there are no economic constraints. It is a unique phenomenon. Nothing in the past even remotely resembles it.

Any man who thinks he needs "Female Validation" is a slave forever to foids

We do need Male Approval (for practical and psychological reasons). See this thread, and this one, for more details

We also need General Validation ("sense of self worth", "I have a place in the universe", etc) That is religion but it is ok. We do need it.

As young kids (below 6) both of the above are provided by our mothers. This is the origin of the idea that we need "Female Validation".

After 6, ideally, we should be cut off from our mothers in order to learn to survive on Male Approval and General Validation (religion) alone. Many old civilizations did just that. The Spartans, in particular.

Chad does not receive Female Validation. He does receive something from foids but it is wrong to call it "female validation" because it confuses us. What Chad receives is gratification of his alpha male instinct. Yes, obviously, foids play a role in that but it has nothing to do with the kind of validation we receive from our mothers in childhood. This latter form of emotional support should be called "motherly validation", for the sake of clarity.

Most societies repress alpha male behavior, for good reasons. In ancient civilizations, it was tolerated only of the kings and a few nobles (which were often killed by the king, because they were rivals). In the modern era, let us say from the 1650s to the 1950s, western civilizations completely banned any kind of alpha male behavior. Leaders were sexually unattractive older men and any youth displaying the slightest form of alpha-style competitiveness was instantly labeled a "rowdy punk" and treated accordingly.
I agree with just about all of the ideas expressed here, to the point of not being able to say whether there is anything I disagree with at all. So it's solid ground, I feel.

The days when alpha male behavior was frowned upon are long gone. This is such a big problem. I suspect it's not even that people having sex while Incels aren't that is really the problem. Because if the alpha male behavior wasn't around, then we'd be better off. It's the SAME as saying what a few people have tried to express on the site by saying "if only everyone was blackpilled, we would not have any major problems with foids dismissing men on the scale to which it is happening now.

:waitwhat:

Man doesn't need female validation but he needs to feel powerful by getting the woman and making her submissive to him.

Man doesn't need female validation but he needs to feel powerful by getting the woman and making her submissive to him.
You can do that in two ways.
  1. Let the alpha male instinct play out. This is what we are doing right now and as a result, we are getting a few Chads and legions of incels.
  2. impose beta-maleness on everyone and have a strong, albeit beta-male, leadership who can make sure that no one gets to cheat and play the Chad. Then, and only then, can you impose general dominance of males over females.
The bottom line of this is that general male dominance is above all a matter of male discipline and submission to a leadership that can enforce a one man-one woman policy successfully.

We incels are very far from that. We have no discipline and no willingness to submit to any kind of order ...

I mean... I wouldnt mind getting female validation...

Interesting observation. I think the problem lies at society's core, while we could certainly dont need female validation within ourselves. women give value to men via that, let's say for example a girl mocks your apareance in your friends group. that girl denied female validation thus accentuating the fact that you're worthless and giving you your place in society.

The problem comes of the fact that women choose whenever you have worth or are worthless, and men just simply accept the fact that if you're ugly in today's society you're disposable and basically you're socially dead if you try to get laid. women are not the problem in fact, men are the problem.

After all men love bashing each other down, i've seen it countless times from friends to strangers, if a girl makes fun of some guys apareance the friends of the guy will burst out laughing, dont even think about them defending him.... this is why we reached the point we are today, we let women dictate what are we worth over our own judgement.

So while we can function as a society without female validation, in todays time its a thing needed to function in society and for your opinions to have meaning.

Why do you use echos in your title?

You can do that in two ways.

2. impose beta-maleness on everyone and have a strong, albeit beta-male, leadership who can make sure that no one gets to cheat and play the Chad. Then, and only then, can you impose general dominance of males over females.

One thing I was thinking about when reading your second point was the 2003 movie "Luther"

Like imagine if everyone (all men, incels, normies, chads, gigchads, and anything in between) all had to have haircuts that were exactly the same?!?

And the haircut would be something like Martin Luther's in the photo below....

This, with the big bald area on top, and this ugly looking hat-ring thing. Maybe it would force men into behaving like BetaCels (beta males) (regardless of their appearance)??? It's probably how the monasteries required everyone to look, and for a good reason right? This along with other seemingly extreme techniques might be the sort of novel approaches that need to be taken by the masses.

I am not saying we should all make our hair like this, of course that is unfeasible in the current landscape. Just floating the reference to show people that there was a reason and a precedent for this sort of thing in our history right? It's not just some random crap the monks came up with....

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 13
After all men love bashing each other down,
This urge comes from the alpha male instinct. It is powerful, no doubt. But it can be suppressed. Males can decide collectively to stop alpha-male competition between themselves. That is what happened from 1650 (roughly) to 1950 in the West. To achieve that, of course, a lot of discipline and a willigness to submit to a higher authority is required. But it has been done.

let's say for example a girl mocks your apareance in your friends group. that girl denied female validation thus accentuating the fact that you're worthless and giving you your place in society.
That is because we allow women to be present and have a voice in mixed gatherings. The reason we have done that is because certain Chads figured out one day that they could use foids as weapons to best other men in the alpha-male competition. But we could refuse alpha-male competition altogether, as we have done in the past.

If we did that, males would have the collective strength to shut foids down. 100 yeas ago, no woman would have dare mock a man in a mixed gathering. They knew there would have been instant and severe consequences for them.

The problem comes of the fact that women choose whenever you have worth or are worthless,
That is because we allow unrestricted alpha-male competition, which no society has allowed since the end of the Paleolithic, 10 000 years ago. This is crazy and unsustainable and it will soon stop one way or the other.

i've seen it countless times from friends to strangers, if a girl makes fun of some guys apareance the friends of the guy will burst out laughing,
That is because the friends reason as if they had a chance at being the alpha and so that eliminating a competitor increases their chances. If you allow alpha male competition between men, this is unavoidable. But we could stop alpha male competition. We have already done it in the past.

Last edited:
I mean... I wouldnt mind getting female validation...
IDK man, for everything I have seen for types like us - Seems like it leads to worse and worse outcomes !

Like imagine if everyone (all men, incels, normies, chads, gigchads, and anything in between) all had to have haircuts that were exactly the same?!?

And the haircut would be something like Martin Luther's in the photo below....

This, with the big bald area on top, and this ugly looking hat-ring thing. Maybe it would force men into behaving like BetaCels (beta males) (regardless of their appearance)??? It's probably how the monasteries required everyone to look, and for a good reason right?
Yes, this is how the monasteries managed to have all monks behaving as beta-males.

They were successful (wildly so) and they served as labs where the future betamaleization of society was prepared.

That universal betamaleization started in earnest at the reformation (with Luther), and then started bearing fruit in the next century (the 17th). This whole thing we call "modernity" is the result of that.

cope thread

High iq post. Major coperz they are :feelshaha: