Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MALE APPROVAL and MALE AUTHORITY - we need both if we want to escape foid's clutches

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
What is approval?

Approval is not validation. validation is a bullshit concept invented relatively recently by shrinks and which basically means "TeeHee, you're my good boy and I love you very much!"

Approval is a much older and hard-nosed concept.

Basic approval is when someone approves of a specific action that you have done and expresses it. When someone does that, it means he could just as well have disapproved of what you did. The typical approval is when a male supervisor tells you "good job", in a situation where he could also have said "bad job", if he thought that what you had done was crap.

Female approval is bogus. It is never linked to something real and it is closely linked to "validation". It is almost always manipulative in some way.

Male approval, in its baseline form, is not about you. It is about what you have done. It is an honest assessment of that. It may be wrong but it is not manipulative.

Of course many male soycuk bluepiller have now learned to dish out female type approval that is just as manipulative and bogus as what foids do. This is of course unfortunate but it should not obscure the fact that genuine male approval still exists (and has the potential to exist) even if it has become rare.

We need approval. Approval is required for practical reasons. When we are doing a complex job where the exact performance parameters are not absolutely clear from the outset (which is 99% of real life situations), male approval is the only way to know if you are doing what you are expected to.

We also need approval for psychological reasons. We are social mammals and as such have plenty of instincts that compel us to seek cooperation with others. The need for periodic approval is built into these instincts. One reason we incels suffer is because our isolation makes us starved of our normal does of genuine, reliable, non-manipulative male approval.

Thirdly, we need a more general kind of approval, of the "do I have a place in the universe? Do I have self-worth?" kind, which comes close to the "validation" concept mentioned earlier. That is a form of approval masturbation, that we do also need, but which falls within the scope of religion. We are not dealing with that here.

In order for the everyday kind of approval that we need for practical as well as psychological reasons to exist, we need male authority. Approval that does not come from an authoritative individual has no value.

The current mess we are in is in large part due to the disappearance of male authority. In the past, foids were kept in check by older males in positions of authority. What happened in the 1950s and 60s is that younger Chads discovered that they could use foids to topple the older males. The Typical example of this is JFK and how he was elected after Eisenhower. Eisenhower was the typical example of old dude authority. JFK is typical of new-style Chad-like, sexually-grounded authority.

Only old dudes like Eisenhower are the only ones who can dish out credible male approval. If you were a young captain at SHAEF in 1943-44 and Eisenhower told you "good job", after going over whatever you had done to prepare D-Day, you knew it was real. When JFK told you "good job", when he was president in the early 60s, you knew he was going to fuck you over (or you should have known).

The renewal of male authority (of the genuine kind) is the only way we can get out of inceldom as a group.

Chad, with his terrorist domineering ways, has given a bad name to authority. We need to realize that this is exactly what Chad and Stacy want. As long as most males distrust genuine male authority (of the Eisenhower type), they reign supreme. Only a renewed form of old-dude type of male authority can rein-in Chad and put Stacy back under control.

This thread is started in reaction to the feed-back I got on this one:
and the misunderstandings it revealed

@wei#3959 @JayGoptri @WizardofSoda

Last edited:
What does "authority" even mean outside of a military context?
Simping for your boss does not get you promoted anymore. Changing jobs does.

An example of what not to do:

Yesterday, I had the following exchange with @Vrthraghna :
Verethragna

Initially, I was berating someone else for being an Ersatz Chad. It is an old dude's prerogative to call younglings they dislike by whatever name they choose.

Then, @Vrthraghna comes along and it plays out like a by-the-book youthful 1970s boomer-style rebellion-against-the-old-fogeys type of deal.

Youngcels, take note. The is exactly how Chad and Stacy want you to behave. As long as you do, and thus prevent any old-dude style authority to emerge among you, Chad and Stacy can rest secure. No one will ever challenge their supremacy at the top of the pile.

We have to recover the meaning of the word "authority". It has been soiled beyond recognition.

First of all, we have to clearly separate Authority-S (S for sex) from Authority-L (L for language)

I know it is technical and hard to read but there is no way around it. You have to read this if you want to understand where all of this comes from:

Last edited:
Thank you OP for reminding me what's it like to be human cuz I forgot since I'm not human anymore.

Great job on this post - male approval.
Sarcastic or serious. I cannot quite tell

Good read. Thanks for sending me the link. Glad to see we are agreeing on Chad being our enemy.

Good read. Thanks for sending me the link. Glad to see we are agreeing on Chad being our enemy.
Some upper class Chads (like JFK) found out in the 50s-60s that they could use foids (like Jacquie K and Marylin Monroe) to topple the old guard. They have let the genie out of the bottle. We have been fucked up ever since.

Most modern Chads don't have a clue how it started. They just enjoy the ride.

But there are still a number of string-pulling Chads who understand how the game is played. Hollywood Chads and a few lawyer Chads like the characters in the TV show "Suits". These are the ones we must target.

Some upper class Chads (like JFK) found out in the 50s-60s that they could use foids (like Jacquie K and Marylin Monroe) to topple the old guard. They have let the genie out of the bottle. We have been fucked up ever since.

But there are still a number of string-pulling Chads who understand how the game is played. Hollywood Chads and a few lawyer Chads like the characters in the TV show "Suits". These are the ones we must target.
Yes I agree. They are behind the empowerment of foids and made them hate us.

Even male approval isn't immune to the halo effect. :feelsbadman: But even so, it's a million times better and more credible than female """approval""".

We need more segregation of the sexes so that male relations aren't polluted by the seeking of female validation. This forum is a great start of that. In another thread I've suggested segregation in education, which I've considered as a viable solution for years. The only thing stopping it from becoming a thing is the fact that soyciety is bluepilled as fuck.

We need more segregation of the sexes so that male relations aren't polluted by the seeking of female validation. This forum is a great start of that. In another thread I've suggested segregation in education, which I've considered as a viable solution for years.
The only ones who can pull that off are old-school old dudes, like in the past.

Yes I agree. They are behind the empowerment of foids and made them hate us.
Yes

What is approval?

Approval is not validation. validation is a bullshit concept invented relatively recently by shrinks and which basically means "TeeHee, you're my good boy and I love you very much!"

Approval is a much older and hard-nosed concept.

Basic approval is when someone approves of a specific action that you have done and expresses it. When someone does that, it means he could just as well have disapproved of what you did. The typical approval is when a male supervisor tells you "good job", in a situation where he could also have said "bad job", if he thought that what you had done was crap.

Female approval is bogus. It is never linked to something real and it is closely linked to "validation". It is almost always manipulative in some way.

Male approval, in its baseline form, is not about you. It is about what you have done. It is an honest assessment of that. It may be wrong but it is not manipulative.

Of course many male soycuk bluepiller have now learned to dish out female type approval that is just as manipulative and bogus as what foids do. This is of course unfortunate but it should not obscure the fact that genuine male approval still exists (and has the potential to exist) even if it has become rare.

We need approval. Approval is required for practical reasons. When we are doing a complex job where the exact performance parameters are not absolutely clear from the outset (which is 99% of real life situations), male approval is the only way to know if you are doing what you are expected to.

We also need approval for psychological reasons. We are social mammals and as such have plenty of instincts that compel us to seek cooperation with others. The need for periodic approval is built into these instincts. One reason we incels suffer is because our isolation makes us starved of our normal does of genuine, reliable, non-manipulative male approval.

Thirdly, we need a more general kind of approval, of the "do I have a place in the universe? Do I have self-worth?" kind, which comes close to the "validation" concept mentioned earlier. That is a form of approval masturbation, that we do also need, but which falls within the scope of religion. We are not dealing with that here.

In order for the everyday kind of approval that we need for practical as well as psychological reasons to exist, we need male authority. Approval that does not come from an authoritative individual has no value.

The current mess we are in is in large part due to the disappearance of male authority. In the past, foids were kept in check by older males in positions of authority. What happened in the 1950s and 60s is that younger Chads discovered that they could use foids to topple the older males. The Typical example of this is JFK and how he was elected after Eisenhower. Eisenhower was the typical example of old dude authority. JFK is typical of new-style Chad-like, sexually-grounded authority.

Only old dudes like Eisenhower are the only ones who can dish out credible male approval. If you were a young captain at SHAEF in 1943-44 and Eisenhower told you "good job", after going over whatever you had done to prepare D-Day, you knew it was real. When JFK told you "good job", when he was president in the early 60s, you knew he was going to fuck you over (or you should have known).

The renewal of male authority (of the genuine kind) is the only way we can get out of inceldom as a group.

Chad, with his terrorist domineering ways, has given a bad name to authority. We need to realize that this is exactly what Chad and Stacy want. As long as most males distrust genuine male authority (of the Eisenhower type), they reign supreme. Only a renewed form of old-dude type of male authority can rein-in Chad and put Stacy back under control.

This thread is started in reaction to the feed-back I got on this one:
and the misunderstandings it revealed

@wei#3959 @JayGoptri @WizardofSoda
Excellent post really.

I believe that what you have in mind is Authority-S vs Authority-L?

Excellent post really.

Yes, but I did not want to use the technical terms. Few people understand them.

It seems to me that Eisenhower and JFK are good representatives of each

Excellent post really.

Interesting terms. Does it stand for sexual-authroity and...what, linguist authority?
An example of what not to do:

Yesterday, I had the following exchange with @Vrthraghna :
View attachment 525708

Initially, I was berating someone else for being an Ersatz Chad. It is an old dude's prerogative to call younglings they dislike by whatever name they choose.

Then, @Vrthraghna comes along and it plays out like a by-the-book youthful 1970s boomer-style rebellion-against-the-old-fogeys type of deal.

Youngcels, take note. The is exactly how Chad and Stacy want you to behave. As long as you do, and thus prevent any old-dude style authority to emerge among you, Chad and Stacy can rest secure. No one will ever challenge their supremacy at the top of the pile.
Quite true, I believe.

We have to recover the meaning of the word "authority". It has been soiled beyond recognition.
Yes you can tell nobody has a feeling for what this word means anymore. Lost in crazyness !

First of all, we have to clearly separate Authority-S (S for sex) from Authority-L (L for language)

I know it is technical and hard to read but there is no way around it. You have to read this if you want to understand where all of this comes from:
Oh here is the explanation I was looking for. Nice !

Last edited:
It seems to me that Eisenhower and JFK are good representatives of each
Yes. The fit is not as perfect as with Enki and Bilgaga but good enough, to be sure

Yes. The fit is not as perfect as with Enki and Bilgaga but good enough, to be sure
I got to read more of the book to know exactly what you two are talking about. I read some and what I read gave me energy to keep reading so thats a good sign !

Jfl, it’s truly a chads world

Target how?

Bad thread, there is no male smart/self respecting/just enough for me to seek his approval of.

If you look at my country (which is a patriarchal society if you ask feminists), there are millions of mens that would kill you after a false assault accusation from a random foid in a bus.

This is also true, due to the flawed nature of humans, those who do more than they supposed to do, and followed laws instead of being trouble makers are punished by the system.

While a student who always been bad do bad stuff, nothing happens to him. But if he does 1 good stuff he gets rewarded.

But a student who always been good do bad stuff gets punished, but if he do goods stuff nothing happens to him.

As a final note, as long as foids can choose their partners, and not properties that are sold / rented / traded, seeking male approval will never be beneficial to those who do it, so it wont be done.

That is why I laugh when people here say stuff like "women shouldnt be able to vote" without continuing it, this doesnt matter bro, if you set a system like this, only normie males who get laid will be the ones that support their rights (beside from chads), so history will be repeated again.

Will read later, also tag me in your future threads :feelsYall:

Bring back the rule of wise elders

Bring back the rule of wise elders
Read this. It will tell you where such a thing comes from:

most stupid thing i have ever read

imagine caring what other men think of you but not caring what foids think

im convinced OP is a closeted fag

Read this. It will tell you where such a thing comes from:
good shit :feelsokman:

most stupid thing i have ever read

imagine caring what other men think of you but not caring what foids think

im convinced OP is a closeted fag
There could be other reasons people say things and its not always what we think. Don't assume you understand so quickly @Mystic B .
Definitely !

Last edited: