Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The idea that party pics on social media are only “highlights” is COPE

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
No they aren’t highlights. And stop saying “you don’t know what goes on in their life how do you know they’re happier?” Because how do you know they’re just as miserable? So what if they study a lot or go to classes and do boring shit, they still are sexually active, socialize and have many friends and party and I am isolated and never go to parties and am a kissless virgin.

@JosefMengelecel @ordinaryotaku @Words2_live_bye

I have never seen anyone say this. Also why would i care if they are highlights or not. It doesn't affect me.

I fail to see how this relates to inceldom.

2229e888ef35ce56a71d3598fe81c4ed

I have never seen anyone say this. Also why would i care if they are highlights or not. It literally doesn't affect me.

I fail to see how this relates to inceldom.

View attachment 351928
because they life mog us to death by partying and having sex while we LDAR

I have never been invited to a party.
Maybe once when I was a kid at a birthday but my mom couldn't bring me there.
Following years they never invited me again.

I have never been invited to a party.
Maybe once when I was a kid at a birthday but my mom couldn't bring me there.
Following years they never invited me again.
Exactly same shit happened to me, i also never was invited again.

because they life mog us to death by partying and having sex while we LDAR
Its honestly as easy as not giving a shit about them.

Rich people mog me too, but if I gave a shit about every rich person I'd kill myself

No they aren’t highlights. And stop saying “you don’t know what goes on in their life how do you know they’re happier?” Because how do you know they’re just as miserable? So what if they study a lot or go to classes and do boring shit, they still are sexually active, socialize and have many friends and party and I am isolated and never go to parties and am a kissless virgin.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GZ9FOK7uf0

This entire video is gigacope, it let's us all clearly see the difference between the life of Chad vs subhumans.

Rich people mog me too, but if I gave a shit about every rich person I'd kill myself
Cope, being rich is shit. Seeing other people enjoy their lives in a way you never can because they were born better looking is giga suifuel.

But we’re not desiring money

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GZ9FOK7uf0

This entire video is gigacope, it let's us all clearly see the difference between the life of Chad vs subhumans.

It’s just something people say to cope. They all deep down know that chads lifeMog us

That’s a false equivalence tbh. Only a tiny minority of people are rich, whilst having a social life/romantic life is (was) the norm for most people.
In other words, you SHOULD be jealous of normies with social lives, but you shouldn’t be jealous of richfags

That’s a false equivalence tbh. Only a tiny minority of people are rich, whilst having a social life/romantic life is (was) the norm for most people.
In other words, you SHOULD be jealous of normies with social lives, but you shouldn’t be jealous of richfags
high iq

yes i agree