Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The House That Jack Built - High IQ ER movie

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
I highly recommend the movie The House That Jack Built, it's a high IQ movie about a Chad OCD psychopath who kills Stacies.
It's a really good cope, very ERy.

Normies hate it for being 'misogynistic' It's very similar to Joker tbh

https://mega.nz/#F!tshE0KwL!EP9EubWKrqMoei1ALLXMgA you can stream or download it here in 1080p

Last edited:
Imagine watching anything else than joker in 2019. Cringe, back 2 reddit.

ngl might try it. Thanks for the advice.

ngl might try it. Thanks for the advice.
You should. I watched it a few weeks ago out of curiosity since Lars usually makes great films. This was no exception. Jack is brutal in this film and he is also very based because he does some crazy low inhib stuff.

You should. I watched it a few weeks ago out of curiosity since Lars usually makes great films. This was no exception. Jack is brutal in this film and he is also very based because he does some crazy low inhib stuff.
this could easily become our site's cult film ngl, this is the 3rd thread about it on the forum

this could easily become our site's cult film ngl, this is the 3rd thread about it on the forum
I just wish more people talked about the Nymphomaniac ending tbh. The incel getting mirdered by the whore is just the most blackpilled thing any movie has ever done almost

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back