Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THE HOLY TRINITY. (Subhumans GTFIH!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
If you want to figure out how subhuman you're, look at the holy trinity and see how many subhuman's traits do you have.

7Sm6IErh.jpg

Luckily for me, i have the entire holy trinity.​

"It's written that at the end of time, a subhuman will be born during the age of degeneration and sluttiness, who will bring back order and stability and punish those who dared to ruin society and spread their animalistic, primitive mentalities which caused noble and good men to suffer for doing absolutely nothing. The subhuman will need the help of other subhumans and they all shall kill, torture those cruel, hypocrite monsters who only care about living like slaves and animals in cage. They shall apply justice, fairness and exterminate the kikes and make women sex slaves for pleasure and serving men and their offspring". 

I am neither short (is 5'10 short??) nor bald, but still a subhuman. Everything other than face is cope.

Jockcel said:
I neither short (is 5'10 short??) nor bald, but still a subhuman. Everything other than face is cope.

You still have some subhumanity in you, but you're not fully subhuman.

i got short and ugly. age pill will give me the whole trinity soon

No mention of race

worthless diagram

being bald is a death sentence though if you cant pull off the look

change the bald with ethnic and its spot on
Being bald is 10 times worse than being an ethnic. Women and also men feel DISGUSTED by any young bald guy. It's over if you're bald before 40.

Thank god I am just ugly and average height. If I was the holy trinity, I'd probably rope. I'm a youngcel though, so balding could be in my near future...

Bald falls under ugly, it should be ugly, short and old.

I am neither short (is 5'10 short??) nor bald, but still a subhuman. Everything other than face is cope.
You've got 1/3 of the trinity like me. Also I would say every inch under 5'7 is when subhumanity increases

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back