Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even in society collapse or post apocalyptic world, foids still win and incels still loose

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★
Its laughable to me how many sub5 inferior men cope with this apocalypse or society collapsing shit.

First of all, its not happening, but lets imagine it happens for sake of this post.

In their version of it, they become a savage killing machine surviving everything and along the way they rape stacies and make them their slaves.

In reality, inferior men will be wiped out pretty fucking fast. Those who will survive will be high t, psychopathic savage men with also good connections from before. They would quickly team up and destroy all autistic loners.

And you think foids, especially hot ones will just be wandering around waiting to get raped by some subhuman? JFL

Stacies will be protected and only the leaders and top alphas in this new setup will have access to them. Beckys will likely have to fuck more normies than they normally like, but they will still be very fucking far away from subhumans.

Sure some unfortunate foid will get caught by subhuman now and then. Not that it doesnt happen now.

laughable to me how many sub5 inferior men cope with this apocalypse or society collapsing shit.
:yes:
In reality, inferior men will be wiped out pretty fucking fast. Those who will survive will be high t, psychopathic savage men with also good connections from before. They would quickly team up and destroy all autistic loners.
:yes:

FOIDS WILL LOSE!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

FOIDS WILL LOSE!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
They won't. They'll all get priority protection because of their reproductive capabilities. Unless we incels band together, we are pretty fucking helpless.

Exactly. This is what I have been trying to say for a long time now.

Make sure to take your Meds on time,
this is pure speculation.
If you think society will keep thriving with an OVERWHELMING majority of men being tossed to the side of the road, you are delusional and dumb as fuck.
The ´Chads and alphas´ only make up a small percentage of the population, and wont be able to protect shit.

Chads will still win I've said that before. But if you're a truecel who is otherwise healthy, resilient, strong and intelligent. then your cards that you've been dealt become more powerful. Because those traits start to matter more. Meanwhile prettyboy tiktokers who are used to their tutorial mode lifestyle will have to adapt.
In most apocalypse scenarios it's a lot easier to get away with rape compared to how it is currently. Of course it won't be paradise either but nobody in their right mind would think that.
Another thing is the freedom from society which you can't obtain currently. Every single piece of land is owned by a country, there is not a single place to go on this earth. You will always have to submit to someone else.
The only thing I would be concerned about is physical illness.

The ´Chads and alphas´ only make up a small percentage of the population, and wont be able to protect shit.
Yes because all inferior men will team up in one big team, thats how society always worked :feelsclown:

The delusional one is you who cannot understand that one inferior men will throw the other in a pit full of aligators only to get a kiss on the cheek from average foid

JFL if you think 10% of Alphas who live life on easy mode, will repel a revolution of Millions of angry, frustrated men living life on Hell mode.
Those Chads will suffer, and will be crushed too.

In reality, inferior men will be wiped out pretty fucking fast

Correct.

The fact is that no one win if such a revolution happens.

Future generations perhaps, after things have settled down.

Its laughable to me how many sub5 inferior men cope with this apocalypse or society collapsing shit.

First of all, its not happening, but lets imagine it happens for sake of this post.

In their version of it, they become a savage killing machine surviving everything and along the way they rape stacies and make them their slaves.

And you think foids, especially hot ones will just be wandering around waiting to get raped by some subhuman? JFL

Stacies will be protected and only the leaders and top alphas in this new setup will have access to them. Beckys will likely have to fuck more normies than they normally like, but they will still be very fucking far away from subhumans.

Sure some unfortunate foid will get caught by subhuman now and then. Not that it doesnt happen now.
Grape maxxx time

It exists in my mind as well. As soon as it exists in the minds of enough people things can get interesting.
If you knew a bit of history and understand a concept of revolution you would know its just a schizo cope sadly.

Not saying lot of shit wont happen in the world in following years but that united revolution of sexually frustrated men is beyond laughable

The world needs a french Revolution

never began for prepcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back