Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The highlight of my day is getting alerts on PSLI sites

alerts me
all my alerts are postmaxxers quoting and not saying anything

Bro how will you get the money for Surgery if you sit infront of computer all day? ( I see you on looksmax alot of times ).

The highlight of my day is when the girl im stalking uploads a new pic to instagram

Tinder needs new function for men to see when they been swiped left by femoid. Now that be dopamine

Same, I live for notifications

My highlight is going to bed

You know you're incel when you spend your whole day in front of a computer screen talking to your brocels. Getting an alert is such a dopamine rush. Really helps me mentally. Help a fellow brocel out, make a shitpost for me so my screen lights up.
I definitely feel this. But I lurk more than participate so my notifications are few and far between. :feelstrash: I’m going to start posting more.

I definitely feel this. But I lurk more than participate so my notifications are few and far between. :feelstrash: I’m going to start posting more.
come participate more lol
Bro how will you get the money for Surgery if you sit infront of computer all day? ( I see you on looksmax alot of times ).
I have the money already lol