Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The higher your ambitions, the higher your potential value as a human being

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
What are your ambitions? Has any experience in your life given you a purpose?

I for one intend to be a Philosopher King ruling civilization and miraculously bringing it to victory with a technocommunist-like utopia. I also imagine myself as God if my plan of spreading AI through the Cosmos at FTL speeds works because it would mean I successfully rebuilt the laws of existence entirely.

My progress so far:
- Mind steadily being sanitized;
- Studying System Analysis;
- Making connections and forcefully exposing my knowledge to people against their will (what I'm doing here).

1. sewerindependence
2. bachelordegree
3. remote job
4. gymmaxxx
5. japanese
6. making incel network

What are your ambitions?
My ambitions are pretty simple.

I wasn't born to be Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton, Alexander Graham Bell, Louis Pasteur, William Edwards Deming, Ted Kaczynski, or Michael Faraday.

I have an above average intelligence. I am no genius, though. I have no interest in pursuing a degree nor do I want to have an eccentric career.

What I would like to conquer, however, is a combination of things that millions of individuals around the world do not have, and these are a house, a car, a job, a good salary, and a family.

So simple, right? Perhaps it is not enough to the greedy, but to the people who understand the value of these things it is more than enough.

Why would I make lots of money when I don't need it?

Why would I buy an overwhelming amount of garbage technology when it serves no purpose in my life?

Why would I spend decades of my life focusing on a career that will not bring me happiness?

I admire simplicity.

Has any experience in your life given you a purpose?
My purpose is to thrive no matter what happens along the way.

I know what I want and I will do whatever is possible to overcome the daily hurdles and reach my ultimate goal.

My short life experience of almost two decades taught me that being around nature is more relaxing than being around buildings, being around your friends is more relaxing than being around your co-workers all day, having only what is absolutely necessary in your life is better than having tons of products which you do not use to impress people who are not aware of your existence.

My short life experience taught me that starting a family is more important than having a career, caring for your people is more important than miserably trying to take care of everyone out there, enjoying simplicity is more rewarding in the long run than striving for perfection.

I for one intend to be a Philosopher King ruling civilization and miraculously bringing it to victory with a technocommunist-like utopia. I also imagine myself as God if my plan of spreading AI through the Cosmos at FTL speeds works because it would mean I successfully rebuilt the laws of existence entirely.
No offense, but you're living in a fantasy. Be more down to earth.

No offense, but you're living in a fantasy. Be more down to earth.
That won't be possible, Unabomber. You are not born to be a genius because you identify as a terrorist, even sanctify him. You are just a serial killer striking names from your bucket list and wanting to drag everyone to the Final Mind to be judged TOGETHER. That's why you want people that show their wings to be "down to earth", in a terra state, a TERROR state. You ARE a fucking terrorist! And do you know who else worships earth? Country-bumpkins and common men that talk about simplicity just like you do.

So yeah, I'm not hearing what a backwards terrorist that fears the city slickers and wants to demolish people has to say.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for your dad

No ambitions for you face