Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The heightpill destroyed me

kjd

kjd

My last shot at life, fingers crossed...
★★★
I just wanted to talk about the day I discovered the Heightpill and how it utterly destroyed me and to this day I have no confidence because of it.
So growing up I was completely oblivious about height and the role it plays in dating and life. I had a really tall friend, he was the tallest guy in the entire school (Over 600 students) and he wasn't exactly successful with women, in fact people used to make fun of him a lot because he was low-key retarded, his IQ was 85 at most I would say.
I moved to another country and started college, I decided to install a dating app and after taking some casual pictures, I started swiping. Got 0 mathces after a whole week of non-stop swiping, so I decided to quit. BTW while I'm talkign about being abroad, I must say, people always talk about how having a foreign accent makes it easier with girls, that is a total lie. Being a foreigner is only a turn on when you're white. Pierre from France will get some extra points once he moves to the UK, and some women might find it cool. However, Juancho Pacheco from Guatemala will get either no extra point, or even negative points once he moves to the US.
Anyways, a couple months go by and I decided to try out dating apps again, this time with different pictures. On my first picture I had one with a friend of mine in front of monument, and then the rest were just pictures of me. Got 30 matches on my first week. All of them ghosted after talking or never replied, but still, I couldn't understand how I went from 0 to 30.
Flashforward to me discovering incel communities, one of the first pills I swallowed was the Heightpill. I saw it all. I saw that video where they put a bunch of men and a manlet and asked women to select, and they never picked the manlet no matter how good they made the manlet look, I'm sure you've seen the video and if not you should. I read the statistic about 75% of women rejecting me on the basis of height alone (I'm 5'6), I read about CEO being 6ft+ the majority of the time. Anyways I took it all in and it destroyed me.
Looking back, everything started to make sense. The reason I got 30 matches is because women confused me with my friend, who was 6ft+. Keep in mind my friend was facing backwards in the picture, so women couldn't even see his face, but just the fact that he was tall was enough for them to swipe right, and then they would cancel the match after realizing I was the guy next to him. Hell one of them even had the nerve of asking me my friend's contact info.
I've never been the same, I have 0 confidence now, even tho that all happened 3 years ago.
I'm also balding and have an ugly face, but if I could change one thing about myself, it would definitely be the height, 6 inches are all it take to make you an incel. For this reason I believe that it is over for me, it never began, and I will probably never try out dating ever again. I want to become a wizard :feelsmage:

Height pill is Truecel status

Manlets will be all killed out from natural selection

True brother, same for me, i agree with everything you say. If i was 6 inch taller i wouldnt be an incel considering people of my race are butt ugly same as me.

You should put the video link in your post, some people need to see with their own eyes to believe in obvious.

blackpill destroyed my life

I just wanted to talk about the day I discovered the Heightpill and how it utterly destroyed me and to this day I have no confidence because of it.
So growing up I was completely oblivious about height and the role it plays in dating and life. I had a really tall friend, he was the tallest guy in the entire school (Over 600 students) and he wasn't exactly successful with women, in fact people used to make fun of him a lot because he was low-key retarded, his IQ was 85 at most I would say.
I moved to another country and started college, I decided to install a dating app and after taking some casual pictures, I started swiping. Got 0 mathces after a whole week of non-stop swiping, so I decided to quit. BTW while I'm talkign about being abroad, I must say, people always talk about how having a foreign accent makes it easier with girls, that is a total lie. Being a foreigner is only a turn on when you're white. Pierre from France will get some extra points once he moves to the UK, and some women might find it cool. However, Juancho Pacheco from Guatemala will get either no extra point, or even negative points once he moves to the US.
Anyways, a couple months go by and I decided to try out dating apps again, this time with different pictures. On my first picture I had one with a friend of mine in front of monument, and then the rest were just pictures of me. Got 30 matches on my first week. All of them ghosted after talking or never replied, but still, I couldn't understand how I went from 0 to 30.
Flashforward to me discovering incel communities, one of the first pills I swallowed was the Heightpill. I saw it all. I saw that video where they put a bunch of men and a manlet and asked women to select, and they never picked the manlet no matter how good they made the manlet look, I'm sure you've seen the video and if not you should. I read the statistic about 75% of women rejecting me on the basis of height alone (I'm 5'6), I read about CEO being 6ft+ the majority of the time. Anyways I took it all in and it destroyed me.
Looking back, everything started to make sense. The reason I got 30 matches is because women confused me with my friend, who was 6ft+. Keep in mind my friend was facing backwards in the picture, so women couldn't even see his face, but just the fact that he was tall was enough for them to swipe right, and then they would cancel the match after realizing I was the guy next to him. Hell one of them even had the nerve of asking me my friend's contact info.
I've never been the same, I have 0 confidence now, even tho that all happened 3 years ago.
I'm also balding and have an ugly face, but if I could change one thing about myself, it would definitely be the height, 6 inches are all it take to make you an incel. For this reason I believe that it is over for me, it never began, and I will probably never try out dating ever again. I want to become a wizard :feelsmage:
try NEETmaxxing

Facepill was even more brutal for me

try NEETmaxxing
Can't, poor family and third world shithole with no neetbuxx.
True brother, same for me, i agree with everything you say. If i was 6 inch taller i wouldnt be an incel considering people of my race are butt ugly same as me.

You should put the video link in your post, some people need to see with their own eyes to believe in obvious.
I'm trying to find the video but I can't for some reason, should've saved it.

Height pill is Truecel status

Manlets will be all killed out from natural selection
Nope unless you stop turo short bitches from shagging chads and tyrones. There will always be manlets as along as short women gets to breed.

[UWSL]What is your height? (if possible, put it in centimeters please)[/UWSL]

I will never be able to tower over a girl and she will never feel protected.On a primal level she will never "love" me.Actually i could do that with short foids since i am 5'11(that's why i like Jordyn Jones type of girls),but i get no IOI because of my age and face.