Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THE HEIGHT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING !!!!! face > height THE PROOF

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
Ce mec mesure 169
cm et a 1000 femmes dans sa vie

le visage 90%, l'argent 5% et la taille 5%.

Last edited:
You made a account to say this but I agree

Look, if any of these guys ranged from 5’8-6’3, prolly not a big deal. But if one of these men were 5’2, not a shot even with a 10/10 face.

Look, if any of these guys ranged from 5’8-6’3, prolly not a big deal. But if one of these men were 5’2, not a shot even with a 10/10 face.

Écoutez, si l'un de ces gars allait de 5'8 à 6'3, ce n'est probablement pas grave. Mais si l'un de ces hommes mesurait 5'2, pas un coup même avec un visage de 10/10.
169CM = 5'5

If we was 6 foot he would be even more attractive though.

His face isnt good you moron, he has negative canthal tilt and looks at least age 30. Imagine thinking a statusmaxxed manlet proves anything.

Son visage n'est pas bon, crétin, il a une inclinaison canthale négative et semble avoir au moins 30 ans. Imaginez que vous pensiez qu'un manlet au statut maxxé prouve quelque chose.

Face> everything.

"height doesn't mean anything" :soy:

It's always the tallfags that say height doesn't matter:feelshaha:. If you are above 5'9 you will never understand how truly brutal it feels to get emasculated by everyone

Joined Nov 13, 2021 Posts 7 Online 2h 13m :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Such brainless GrAYcels have to be sent to GULAG (in minecraft)

Prime stacies are 6’0 > only. This guy will always have to settle

Where is the proof? He has a 9/10 Face.
Dont forget do mention DannyDeVito as a "proof" next time.

Yes obviously face > everything but height is also important

This guy is 169 cm tall, he's a real chad.

His face isnt good you moron, he has negative canthal tilt and looks at least age 30. Imagine thinking a statusmaxxed manlet proves anything.
Jfl. He easily is Chad faciall and you’re coping if you think otherwise. “Muh canthal tilt”.

How many times does it need to be said? Individual flaws will be halo’d if the rest of the face is goodlooking and harmonizes well. Having a nct doesn’t automatically make you subhuman jfl.

Hunter eyes with Negative Tilt>Prey eyes with Positive/Neutral tilt

Plus it doesn’t even look like he has a negative tilt and even if he doesn’t it’s fairly unnoticeable.

Jfl. He easily is Chad facially jfl and you’re coping if you think otherwise. “Muh canthal tilt”.

How many times does it need to be said? Individual flaws will be halo’d if the rest of the face is goodlooking and harmonizes well. Having a nct doesn’t automatically make you subhuman jfl.

Hunter eyes wil Negative Tilt>Prey eyes with Positive/Neutral tilt
If you think that's a chad you are retarded and don't go outside.

If you think that's a chad you are retarded and don't go outside.
If you think he’s a NOT a chad you are shit at rating faces.

Reminder that this is what your average cumskin male looks like :
685D189F 438A 4F20 9E9D 86E29549C688

Vs
DC16991F 3542 45CD B5F2 296347AE1300

“bbb-But muh canthal tilt!!:soy::soy:

He is high tier normie at best. He looks 40, he could only get old single moms, fucking lol if you think he can get prime aged females.
Literally :feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's always the tallfags that say height doesn't matter:feelshaha:. If you are above 5'9 you will never understand how truly brutal it feels to get emasculated by everyone
Cope. I'm 5'10" and I get heightmogged by JBs

Cope. I'm 5'10" and I get heightmogged by JBs
You will never know how brutal it is to be groupheightmogged. You go outside and a group of 10 guys walk past you and even the shortest guy in the group is 4 inches taller than you. You might Still get heightmogged but it's not as brutal

You will never know how brutal it is to be groupheightmogged. You go outside and a group of 10 guys walk past you and even the shortest guy in the group is 4 inches taller than you. You might Still get heightmogged but it's not as brutal
Sure but I'm a midget where I live