Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THE HEIGHT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING !!!!! face > height THE PROOF

there is always some foid shorter than male.
I used to cope with this when I was bluepilled. However, not only does that severely limit the number of available foids, but I also later learnt that the shorter the foids, the higher their requirements for height are.

I say the myth that being tall magically just presents you with pussy is more cherry picked. Face is the most important factor
Nice strawman, GrAYcel. I never said that height is enough to ascend

I agree but if you're shorter than 165 it would be unconditionally hopeless

Just use cherry picked examples as evidence theory
Isn't that what you heightcopers always do anyway? show us cherry picked examples from tiktok of short girls with extremely tallfags as evidence that you need to be 6'3+ to slay?

Last edited:
Isn't that what you heightcopers always do anyway? show us cherry picked examples from tiktok of short girls with extremely tallfags as evidence that you need to be 6'3+ to slay?
>Arabcel011
>Low IQ

Yeah, probably way better off being a 6 or 6.5 at 5'10" or 5'11" than a 4 or 4.5 at 6'1" or 6'2" for example, give or take.

Sure, less height might have some downsides, but the best things come in balances/tradeoffs. I think more face and a little less height is almost always more enjoyable overall than being a bit taller but having the fate of a significantly less attractive face.

I could care less about my height -- not that I'm a manlet anyways but point is I'd take a few face points over many more inches height anyday. Taller can arguably always be considered "better" but IME I find a few inches does nothing for me of any value with my current face. 1-2 face points added though would be WAY different I think than even 2+ inches of height, so I'd say FACE IS KING as long as you're not a manlet.

I don't even care if I am less commanding of respect as a good face at an average height would be more preferable to me than just being 2-3 inches taller alone. In the end face is what frames your "personality" or "who you are" more; height on its own just feels too "cheap" in a sense.

Last edited:
Oui, la théorie height> face est un gros cope pour les petits. Comme les petits zizis qui copent en disant que la taille du zizi fait tout :forcedsmile:

Je suis un truecel autiste d'1 mètre 93 comme jsanza et blackopscel.

Last edited: