Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The hardest part is being rejected by society.

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Honestly. I can’t go to the store without being treated like shit by employees. How fucking rude is that? You literally are treating a paying customer like shit. Fucking assholes.

People ignore me in public but most employees are nice to me. How have they mistreated you?

Just be rude back. Once people see you’re not a pushover they may back off

People ignore me in public but most employees are nice to me. How have they mistreated you?
Staring at me and laughing. One time I heard a couple behind me laughing their ass off, I turn around and the girl elbows the guy in the arm and says “try to be more obvious for fucks sake” they then turn to me and start laughing some more. My face isn’t even ugly but I honestly believe I may have the worse frame of any adult human. 10 inch wide rib cage, even narrower up top, only 5 inches deep, 14 inch wide shoulders. Just can’t fucking win.

Staring at me and laughing. One time I heard a couple behind me laughing their ass off, I turn around and the girl elbows the guy in the arm and says “try to be more obvious for fucks sake” they then turn to me and start laughing some more. My face isn’t even ugly but I honestly believe I may have the worse frame of any adult human. 10 inch wide rib cage, even narrower up top, only 5 inches deep, 14 inch wide shoulders. Just can’t fucking win.
Damn you’re skinny like me, I’m 120~ lbs with a small body and it sucks. I’ve been going to the gym in hopes of getting in better shape but I’m a hardgainer so it takes a while, I’ve also been eating more. People have made fun of me all my life but employees are usually fine with helping me. Weight pill is underrated, I’ll be sure to remember you on here. :heart:

Damn you’re skinny like me, I’m 120~ lbs with a small body and it sucks. I’ve been going to the gym in hopes of getting in better shape but I’m a hardgainer so it takes a while, I’ve also been eating more. People have made fun of me all my life but employees are usually fine with helping me. Weight pill is underrated, I’ll be sure to remember you on here. :heart:
It’s not being skinny, that comes from the amount of fat and muscle on your body, or lack thereof. It’s the fact that my bone structure is genetically so fucking narrow. I’ve never seen someone overcome death tier genetics like this.

It’s not being skinny, that comes from the amount of fat and muscle on your body, or lack thereof. It’s the fact that my bone structure is genetically so fucking narrow. I’ve never seen someone overcome death tier genetics like this.
@TheDarkEnigma @Broly have both seen my body, I imagine we have a similar bone structure. I’m very narrow too.

@TheDarkEnigma @Broly have both seen my body, I imagine we have a similar bone structure. I’m very narrow too.
PM me I’m curious. Don’t have to show face obviously.

Can relate people always treat me like I'm disabled

Maybe they detected your post history, sweaty :soy::foidSoy:

Wish I could be that way

Actually true. Inceldom comes with societal rejection in general.