Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The great old ones controlled human evolution

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
You would be a fool to think that dinosaurs after millions of years somehow didn't have smart civilization species and yet humanoids somehow did in a shorter time. Humans were selectively breeded in order to act as cannon fodder for the great old ones who grew tired of fighting sooner than love or war. But the humans started worshiping the serpents of the lizard people eventually leading to the downfall of their civilizations. Anybody who thinks humans somehow "evolved" on their own is delusional.

Are you talking about other dimensional beings? I think they enjoy my movie.

Great old ones sucked for creating females to be parasites, not civilised creatures

yea the old ones created the eldar, and the Krork to fight against the C'tan and the necrons

humans were put on this planet by aliens because they didn't want to deal with them

About the lizard ppl

About the lizard ppl
You would be a fool to think that dinosaurs after millions of years somehow didn't have smart civilization species and yet humanoids somehow did in a shorter time. Humans were selectively breeded in order to act as cannon fodder for the great old ones who grew tired of fighting sooner than love or war. But the humans started worshiping the serpents of the lizard people eventually leading to the downfall of their civilizations. Anybody who thinks humans somehow "evolved" on their own is delusional.

Icke fan detected
3A892B98 0564 4260 96B1 81DCFE368904

Last edited:
Are you talking about other dimensional beings? I think they enjoy my movie.
No the lizard people are on this earth in the earths crust. The great old ones are in plain sight. Such is the way of things, I suppose.

No the lizard people are on this earth in the earths crust. The great old ones are in plain sight. Such is the way of things, I suppose.
i dont have enough insight to see them
they are obscured right before my eyes

Lizard brains may be different they could theoretically advance from this dimension to higher or teleport their consciousness to stars (pressure)

Lizard brains may be different they could theoretically advance from this dimension to higher or teleport their consciousness to stars (pressure)
If they could do this shit why would they let humans control the earth? jfl. The Germanic tribes eventually kicked the lizard people off the surface and they retreated back underground. The romans only tolerated them because they were good tax collectors as seen from ancient Egypt .

If they could do this shit why would they let humans control the earth? jfl. The Germanic tribes eventually kicked the lizard people off the surface and they retreated back underground. The romans only tolerated them because they were good tax collectors as seen from ancient Egypt .
Why would they want earth? THey are on higher level of consciousness and their pleasures involve making movies about humans. Or more like live streams.

Why would they want earth? THey are on higher level of consciousness and their pleasures involve making movies about humans. Or more like live streams.
How am I supposed to know? Lol. Thats like saying why do we farm animals if we are so highly above them intellectually. Perhaps the lizards want to leech off human agriculture? In the same way we rely on earth worms to do shit despite being dumber than a computer.

How am I supposed to know? Lol. Thats like saying why do we farm animals if we are so highly above them intellectually. Perhaps the lizards want to leech off human agriculture? In the same way we rely on earth worms to do shit despite being dumber than a computer.
Good point. But how would they hide so well in the era of information?

Good point. But how would they hide so well in the era of information?
They seem to go out of history after the Napoleonic wars and just before cameras were invented. People regard sources of them as fiction. There was an attempt to find lizards by the ussr by digging a huge hole underground but it was cancelled to not disturb the peace. So now we may not see them for millenniums.

They seem to go out of history after the Napoleonic wars and just before cameras were invented. People regard sources of them as fiction. There was an attempt to find lizards by the ussr by digging a huge hole underground but it was cancelled to not disturb the peace. So now we may not see them for millenniums.
Sad, maybe they could help us incels. I will still try to contact them as I know they are watching me.

Sad, maybe they could help us incels. I will still try to contact them as I know they are watching me.
They can't, the great old ones have turned society against the lizards leading to their influence being diminished. Such is the way of things, I suppose.