Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The great cycle of .co/.is

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
The great cycle of .co

This forum is going to be a road block in knowledge, sooner or later eventually you’ll have to move on to new endeavours.

I don’t know about you guys but there is a pattern I’m noticing on this forum with the repetitive threads with different formatting but conveying the same knowledge as past threads all the way back to 2017.

Basically it goes like this:

New users join forum > Users starts making blackpill threads left and right, they do this for a while > users make all possible blackpilled threads the > original user base starts leaving > then new user base joins > starts making blackpill threads but different formatting but still conveys the same knowledge(same same) as previous threads that came before it > They do all possible blackpilled threads > And as the previous user base leaves > the cycle repeats.

Some might say this site is also their cope but I’m sorry to say that’s a very shit cope. Reading the same stuff all the time. Sewers is just completely low iq and should be avoided like a plague, like who the hell makes threads like: let’s make this thread have the post most ever! Is that what you call a cope? Pretty trash, I thought copes were supposed to be somewhat pleasurable. Off topic has become mostly sewer lite.

The only really good threads are meta threads (excluding race threads which are also repetitive) Some of the best meta thread posters were @BlkPillPres (left for moneymaxxing) and @Introvert (deactivated).

Sooner or later you may have to move on to new endeavours.

Many of of the previous knowledge, I would wager to say, need to be repeated, as goes with the blackpilled ones.
Yes, most are repetitive and are just water is wet cases, but others are opinions and further sharing of experiences.
Users will leave, new ones will spring up, it is inevitable. You just kinda have to see which ones can offer something new to the table.

Users will leave, new ones will spring up, it is inevitable. You just kinda have to see which ones can offer something new to the table.
Even if this is a small number of the newcomers this is a good point. A few may add new knowledge to table.

Even though this is coming from a greycel, those recent threads from long time users saying this site is done is true. It doesn't matter how many lengthy high IQ/ in-depth black pill posts are made, most likely the point has already been made before, and most of the users here are also aware of it. I think really there should just be a separate site, similar to the lounge section created and then at least we can congregate and talk about other things, that are not about the already brutally obvious Black pill. Somewhere just, if only a little more positive and non repetitive.

I think really there should just be a separate site, similar to the lounge section created and then at least we can congregate and talk about other things, that are not about the already brutally obvious Black pill. Somewhere just, if only a little more positive and non repetitive.
This absolutely or maybe if our mods actually cared and make stricter rules for off topic (lounge) but it’s kind of too late for that. Sewers couldn’t keep it self confined so it spread to off topic making it a sewer lite. Mods kinda of given up.

The "cycle" is natural and unavoidable.

Why is my thread similar to this one ?

It can't be avoided. This is how every movement/fanbase/etc. goes. But I don't like the black-and-white thinking of how, since some things suck ass, everything is all over. This seems like a huge cop-out and a normie way of thinking.
The world has never been the way we want it, but we make the best with what we have and try and make the little corner of it we inhabit a little bit better. To me, this forum is the same way. Yes their are gay threads. I ignore them. Easy. Don't click. Sometimes the sewers are dumb. So I just post something I want to be there and move on.
I'm somewhat appalled at how whiny some of this community can be. "It's over" this and "Stop <x>threads" that. God damn when did we become a bunch of fucking normies?
The actual issues at play are so small compared to the bullshit of our daily lives it amazes me how worked up some of you get. The fact this forum even exists is awesome to me, and it isn't cucked like IWH.
Sorry baby's bathwater is 2 degrees too hot but...like...so? If there is a real issue, like fagposting, we can deal with it. But just saying "grrrr these threads no agree with me" is how redditors think.

Nah dude, I love the sewers. Maybe you just don't have a sense of humor

Nah dude, I love the sewers. Maybe you just don't have a sense of humor

It can't be avoided. This is how every movement/fanbase/etc. goes. But I don't like the black-and-white thinking of how, since some things suck ass, everything is all over. This seems like a huge cop-out and a normie way of thinking.
The world has never been the way we want it, but we make the best with what we have and try and make the little corner of it we inhabit a little bit better. To me, this forum is the same way. Yes their are gay threads. I ignore them. Easy. Don't click. Sometimes the sewers are dumb. So I just post something I want to be there and move on.
I'm somewhat appalled at how whiny some of this community can be. "It's over" this and "Stop <x>threads" that. God damn when did we become a bunch of fucking normies?
The actual issues at play are so small compared to the bullshit of our daily lives it amazes me how worked up some of you get. The fact this forum even exists is awesome to me, and it isn't cucked like IWH.
Sorry baby's bathwater is 2 degrees too hot but...like...so? If there is a real issue, like fagposting, we can deal with it. But just saying "grrrr these threads no agree with me" is how redditors think.
Based.

At this point, there's nothing new to contribute to the forum if you are already a veteran and studied inceldom. You can go with your knowledge deep in the bones of it and someone will say that he knows that shit.

This is why the sewers is the core of this forum.

What do you expect from a community that’s moans everyday about not having a girlfriend and/or sex, this whole forum is mostly about whining, you do know this .is typical thread goes like: LDAR, rope, foids(insert done this) repeated how many times.

Normies could use your logic and just tell the inkwells that they should stop whining.

But I don't like the black-and-white thinking of how, since some things suck ass, everything is all over. This seems like a huge cop-out and a normie way of thinking.
The blackpill is unironically mostly black and white.

just saying "grrrr these threads no agree with me" is how redditors think.
strawman ngl,

What do you expect from a community that’s moans everyday about not having a girlfriend and/or sex, this whole forum is mostly about whining, you do know this .is typical thread goes like: LDAR, rope, foids(insert done this) repeated how many times.

Normies could use your logic and just tell the inkwells that they should stop whining.

The blackpill is unironically mostly black and white.

strawman ngl,
Fair enough. The difference between us and normies in our complaints is that while normies whinge about canceled TV shows or lockdown making their dating life slightly harder, we are confronted with a maelstrom of mental illness, isolation, and casual dismissal by the vast majority of the human population.
And normies do tell us to stop whining, but they have no clue that we're legitimately suffering.
The blackpill is a suite of ideas, and while there are many portions of it that do describe things in a binary
(Hypergamy: always bad. Lookism: always bad. Chad: always wins, etc), black and white thinking is still risky business.
Yeah kind of a strawman but you'd be amazed at how many users really do just wander into a thread they know they'll hate and demand that it and its participants all be warned.

> 19yrs old

Get age and you will realize there is no moving on because the range of things to do in life as an incel is very fucking limited.

> 19yrs old

Get age and you will realize there is no moving on because the range of things to do in life as an incel is very fucking limited.
True but then again we should take it for granted that life rejects like us will not find much solace in social activities. I don't know about you but fuck this shit I'm not going to play this rigged game. Society can go fuck itself. I'll spend the rest of my days in my mind and won't regret a second of it.

What about .me
Looks theory is dead. 4 PSL + NT + Low-inhib is enough for having a moderately satisfying. Looks are overrated and game is underrated. Basically we’ve come back full circle to the days of PUA/Redpill

4 PSL + NT + Low-inhib is enough for having a moderately satisfying
This is so true. You never realize this when you're new in the blackpill game. You look at FACEand LMS streams and start imagining that non Chads are incels and then you autistically looksmaxx whatever minor things you can when in reality you don't need to do none of that. Just don't be fat and be 4PSL+NT and make friends. And then people like me destroy their lives by chasing the false dream of Chadhood which in turn just rot your brain and make you a narcissist mentally deranged autistic fuck who's a looser but thinks he's better than others and you waste your precious youth in this process. I'll never get my time back, all the time I wasted on these forums.

This is so true. You never realize this when you're new in the blackpill game. You look at FACEand LMS streams and start imagining that non Chads are incels and then you autistically looksmaxx whatever minor things you can when in reality you don't need to do none of that. Just don't be fat and be 4PSL+NT and make friends. And then people like me destroy their lives by chasing the false dream of Chadhood which in turn just rot your brain and make you a narcissist mentally deranged autistic fuck who's a looser but thinks he's better than others and you waste your precious youth in this process. I'll never get my time back, all the time I wasted on these forums.
018F3571 E506 44CE 9CCB 5639128B62BD

The great cycle of .co

This forum is going to be a road block in knowledge, sooner or later eventually you’ll have to move on to new endeavours.

I don’t know about you guys but there is a pattern I’m noticing on this forum with the repetitive threads with different formatting but conveying the same knowledge as past threads all the way back to 2017.

New users join forum > Users starts making blackpill threads left and right, they do this for a while > users make all possible blackpilled threads the > original user base starts leaving > then new user base joins > starts making blackpill threads but different formatting but still conveys the same knowledge(same same) as previous threads that came before it > They do all possible blackpilled threads > And as the previous user base leaves > the cycle repeats.

Some might say this site is also their cope but I’m sorry to say that’s a very shit cope. Reading the same stuff all the time. Sewers is just completely low iq and should be avoided like a plague, like who the hell makes threads like: let’s make this thread have the post most ever! Is that what you call a cope? Pretty trash, I thought copes were supposed to be somewhat pleasurable. Off topic has become mostly sewer lite.

The only really good threads are meta threads (excluding race threads which are also repetitive) Some of the best meta thread posters were @BlkPillPres (left for moneymaxxing) and @Introvert (deactivated).

I really hate repetitive threads, especially when they are low effort and add nothing distinct to the conversation

I'm not "back", just popping in to see if I missed anything. I won't "really" leave this forum (like in never come back) until I'm wealthmaxxed, and I will be sure to announce it in a final thread, so all the LDAR retards who call wealthmaxxing cope can finally kill themselves :feelsokman:

I really hate repetitive threads, especially when they are low effort and add nothing distinct to the conversation

I'm not "back", just popping in to see if I missed anything. I won't "really" leave this forum (like in never come back) until I'm wealthmaxxed, and I will be sure to announce it in a final thread, so all the LDAR retards who call wealthmaxxing cope can finally kill themselves :feelsokman:
Nice to hear, Also I have some new knowledge about possible programmable matter. That functions with very simple machanics I have to share with you.

Right on the money.

That is what I had in mind when I coined the phrase "Ersatz Chad" in this other thread earlier today:
What you describe above is the inner point of view of the wannabe Chad.

What I am trying to do in the other thread is to show how the same wannabe Chad can act in a detrimental way towards other Incels.
The great cycle of .co

I think that the outflow of people from this forum also has to do with the damage done by Ersatz Chads (see thread linked above)

Ersatz Chads hold us back and make the community run in circles. We are not making any progress. The forum becomes a mere cope and people get bored.

Last edited: