Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "The "God doesn't exist because bad things happen" arguement is silly because thats like saying the president doesn't exist because there is crime."

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
Meanwhile the same mfs who tell us this:

They say its silly to for me to say god doesn't exist because of all the fucked up shit he has done (if he exists hypothetically) but yet using these same cucks' logic, good things happening doesn't prove god's existence.

Just because you won 1 million dollars doesn't mean god exists.

@VideoGameCoper @Left4DeadDarkie @DarkStar

Niggers and curries exist. God wouldn't create such creatures. Checkmate christcucks.

Niggers and curries exist. God wouldn't create such creatures. Checkmate christcucks.
I wonder what god was thinking creating curries and making them the worst race at everything?

Behead god
Kill god. Behead god. Roundhouse kick god into the concrete. Slam dunk a god baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy god. Defecate in a god's food. Launch god into the sun. Stir fry god in a wok. Toss god into active volcanoes. Urinate into a god's gas tank. Judo throw god into a wood chipper. Twist niggers god's head off. Report god to the IRS. Karate chop god in half. Curb stomp pregnant black god. Trap god in quicksand. Crush god in the trash compactor. Liquefy god in a vat of acid. Eat god. Dissect god. Exterminate god in the gas chamber. Stomp god skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate god in the oven. Lobotomize god. Mandatory abortions for god. Grind god fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown god in fried chicken grease. Vaporize god with a ray gun. Kick old god down the stairs. Feed god to alligators. Slice god with a katana.

I wonder what god was thinking creating curries and making them the worst race at everything?
He was taking a shit one day but the toilet was leaking so it fell down to Earth. From that shit curries and niggers were created and that's how they came to be.

god does not exist,
i pray for my own sanity.

He was taking a shit one day but the toilet was leaking so it fell down to Earth. From that shit curries and niggers were created and that's how they came to be.
So curries are god's shit? No wonder they smell so terrible.

i dont know what to belive anymore you cant prove anything

They say its silly to for me to say god doesn't exist because of all the fucked up shit he has done (if he exists hypothetically) but yet using these same cucks' logic, good things happening doesn't prove god's existence.

GOD EXIST! YOU CAN FEEL HIM IF YOU TAKE SOME SUBSTANCES!

May Allah forgive me

Thanks Blacked.com, very cool

I don't think anyone claims that the president is omnipotent and omnipresent tbh

The president isn't god and doesn't have godlike powers. Presidents have power, but are still governed by laws and a group of other people.

God is positioned as this all mighty deity that can change reality on a whim because he knows everything that has happened, ever will, and ever could. And could also alter them at a whim too.

Thanks Blacked.com, very cool
Kek.

I mean he has a point, but:
The president isn't god and doesn't have godlike powers. Presidents have power, but are still governed by laws and a group of other people.

God is positioned as this all mighty deity that can change reality on a whim because he knows everything that has happened, ever will, and ever could. And could also alter them at a whim too.

God made the world and then abandoned it jfl so everyone is basically fatherless

The point is God cannot be all knowing all powerful and all good and allow evil.
Not sure what you are saying but yeah.
Either god Is not willing or not powerful enough. If he's not willing then he is evil, if he is unable then he is not all powerful. Which means he's not god and doesn't exist actually.

God made the world and then abandoned it jfl so everyone is basically fatherless
God sees us as the 5'2 Indian and went off to some planet thats the 6'3 Tyrone to him

The point is God cannot be all knowing all powerful and all good and allow evil.
Brings up this, if he is all knowing does he know what its like to want to fuck Ochako Uraraka? (Geniunely a serious question) If so then god is not all good because if he was all knowing he shouldn't know what lust feels like which questions if its even fair for him to punish us for these feelings he has zero knowledge of?
Not sure what you are saying but yeah.
Either god Is not willing or not powerful enough. If he's not willing then he is evil, if he is unable then he is not all powerful. Which means he's not god and doesn't exist actually.

Brings up this, if he is all knowing does he know what its like to want to fuck Ochako Uraraka? (Geniunely a serious question) If so then god is not all good because if he was all knowing he shouldn't know what lust feels like which questions if its even fair for him to punish us for these feelings he has zero knowledge of?
yea he knows that but he doesn't feel lust abt it bc she's mid

I don't think anyone claims that the president is omnipotent and omnipresent tbh
Was about to say this till I saw your reply. Silly comparison since they claim god is all powerful and good, yet still allows such bad things to happen. The president doesn’t have infinite power and control, so of course he can’t stop everything bad.

High IQ post

This is I'm igtheist if I'm not agnostic

View attachment 1218221

oranges are pre-sliced because they're genetically altered by humans lol. clueless christcucks
i dont know what to belive anymore you cant prove anything
you can prove your own existence to yourself