Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The girl that rejected me 5 years ago has deluded herself into thinking she is lesbian

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
I spent months trying to create connection with this girl and we had a really nice contact, like flirting and stuff. She would show a lot of interest in me and her face would even light up when I talked to her. I even invited her over to my appartment to work on a uni assignment together.

Only at some point I felt like it was time to ask her out, so I send her a message. She was silence for a day and then rejected me. The next class I ignored her and she literally had to cry, but she blamed it on something else, like a work overload and she said she needed to "clear her head". At some point I send her messages, to confront her with her behaviour: being emotionally and nonverbally interested but saying something else entirely. I then got the most cold and apathetic messages back about how she couldn't comprehend where I even got the idea that she was into me. She basically ridiculed me completely. I even asked her a third time in person, but she rejected me yet again, but told me we would probably still see each other around now and then in the building (which I declined).

This girl has never had a serious relationship but she texted me that she had a "man" every now and then, which basically means that the only thing she did was having casual sex. She also teased me with smoking weed with a guy and "falling asleep" there, while I clearly had interest in her.

Well, today it turns out that this girl at 27 years old still hasn't had a meaningful relationship. But not only that, she has also convinced herself that she is a lesbian. JFL I can assure you that this girl is not a lesbian but she has no idea how attachment works.

Girls can be so prideful that instead of admitting their feelings they will lie to themselfs and even convince themself they are lesbian. That's what you get for being so narcissistic and only thinking about yourself.

Lesbian until chad comes, then it's all :ahegao::ahegao:

Lesbian because chad doesnt want to settle down

Lesbian because chad doesnt want to settle down

"Hello? I am Lisa. It's about my daughter, Shannon..."

"Oh hey, hold on one moment."

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"Donna. Please tell your daughter to stop speaking to my son. She thinks he is intellectually-disabled and clearly has no respect for him"

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me lol, she rejects me and now all of a sudden she's a lesbian.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"Donna. Please tell your daughter to stop speaking to my son. She thinks he is intellectually-disabled and clearly has no respect for him"
Brutal group therapy stories

these days all holes and simps are ace or lesbian, trannies or some other pronouns and shit. society is a joke.

I create dykes with my lustful eyes...

Lesbian until chad comes, then it's all :ahegao::ahegao:
With her it might be the other way around. She was sleeping around with presumably chads, but she has severe attachment problems and she was also a feminist so they probably brainwashed her to think she's a lesbian. Gender identities are a good replacement if you have 0 awareness and understanding of your own feelings

Also JFL at the IT thread berating me how terrible I am for asking her out since she really seemed to enjoy my friendship.

Women are not entitled to attention, IT.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

is this a conversation with sbr mom and yours?

The title made me lol :feelskek::feelskek:

is this a conversation with sbr mom and yours?

No. Mother was napping at the time I saw S.R.B in the local hospital.

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 14 58 08

It’s over, old tiger.

She’s a lesbian until Chad comes

I spent months trying to create connection with this girl and we had a really nice contact, like flirting and stuff. She would show a lot of interest in me and her face would even light up when I talked to her. I even invited her over to my appartment to work on a uni assignment together.

Only at some point I felt like it was time to ask her out, so I send her a message. She was silence for a day and then rejected me. The next class I ignored her and she literally had to cry, but she blamed it on something else, like a work overload and she said she needed to "clear her head". At some point I send her messages, to confront her with her behaviour: being emotionally and nonverbally interested but saying something else entirely. I then got the most cold and apathetic messages back about how she couldn't comprehend where I even got the idea that she was into me. She basically ridiculed me completely. I even asked her a third time in person, but she rejected me yet again, but told me we would probably still see each other around now and then in the building (which I declined).

This girl has never had a serious relationship but she texted me that she had a "man" every now and then, which basically means that the only thing she did was having casual sex. She also teased me with smoking weed with a guy and "falling asleep" there, while I clearly had interest in her.

Well, today it turns out that this girl at 27 years old still hasn't had a meaningful relationship. But not only that, she has also convinced herself that she is a lesbian. JFL I can assure you that this girl is not a lesbian but she has no idea how attachment works.

Girls can be so prideful that instead of admitting their feelings they will lie to themselfs and even convince themself they are lesbian. That's what you get for being so narcissistic and only thinking about yourself.
She sounds mentally ill