Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the event that finally blackpilled you?

R(p)apist1488

R(p)apist1488

Incel trying to be a trucel
★★
I'll start;
I worked with a foid who was dating chad and she complained about him, she was nice to me and I constantly thought how great it would be to be with her, I felt loved and I really loved her. They broke up for 1 day and then got back together before I could even tell her how I felt. All my blackpilled friends told me it was hopeless, they were right. I knew I'd never love again and that I'd never be loved after that experience. I looked back at every girl that I'd liked in vain and finally I just gave up.

I am nothing
The story has no happy ending

When I first looked in a mirror

High School, boy who was a stinky bum in every way and couldn't read had girls into him. Didn't understand it at the time, but he had that protruded maxilla, wide zygos facial structure.

It's all a few millimeters of facial bone.

Getting ghosted by my then-oneitis and having my two best friends turning against me.
I joined .co 1 month later

It was ITV's video on /r/ForeverAloneWomen. I was convinced that I could just find a girl like that and I would ascend but something seemed off so I looked up the sub name on YouTube and found that video. I was blackpilled since then

It was ITV's video on /r/ForeverAloneWomen. I was convinced that I could just find a girl like that and I would ascend but something seemed off so I looked up the sub name on YouTube and found that video. I was blackpilled since then
I'm not an Incel TV fan, but that video is a good one. Boys need to be educated on what "femcels" really are, because they are pure mental destruction if you try with one.

When I looked at me with mouth closed and I realized there is no teeths for your face. I then started teeth rotting maxing. I can get 3-d printed dentures

It wasn't a single hand event but rather multiple events overtime. But probably after getting rejected the 5th time and doing everything I could in my life to improve myself. Not saying I don't take care of myself anymore or don't try to improve my life anymore, but when it comes to foids I've just accepted it will never happen

Wasn't a single event. It happened over the years from when I was seventeen to around when I was nineteen/twenty; I always knew, though, on a subconscious level, that I never stood a chance against other males when it came to winning a woman's "heart." I just looked in the mirror and was like nope.
Being subhuman naturally makes you drift toward the blackpill regardless of whether you like it or not.

When I looked at myself in the mirror.

I saw a reddit post on unpopularopinion stating how women only go for assholes. the comments were all hostile calling him a virgin and a loser, while also saying something like "haha I posted you on r/niceguys". I clicked on r/niceguys and I agreed with what the niceguys said. I then fell into a rabbithole to the blackpill

Getting ghosted by my then-oneitis and having my two best friends turning against me.
I joined .co 1 month later
The Oneitispill...... brutal.
I try not to become too emotionally invested in a female,

All the popular guys who had women throwing themselves at them were always attractive. One can pretty quickly deduce their own looks level, if you're not a popular guy and no girl has even been attracted to you. Such is the case for me.

When I looked at me with mouth closed and I realized there is no teeths for your face. I then started teeth rotting maxing. I can get 3-d printed dentures
Brutal

Also when my tall good looking friends had no trouble getting laid and I was fighting for my life to get some crumbs (which I never even got)
Extremely blackpilling
Tall good looking guys never have to do this 'work on yourself' or 'improve yourself' bullshit

Can't recall single event but more accumulation and when i first heard the word Incel i knew that was me

I was meeting women for years in bars/clubs, single nights, online dating and trying to build
a connection with someone. I just had enough one night after years n years of trying
and feeling like i wasn't given the same chance as other people.

Before dropping out of college I was sitting next to some foids and they kept talking about tall chads and how they could never date a short guy. It gave me the rest to drop out and LDARmaxx

Foid from high school got with Chad
Foid got together with a drug dealer in my class
Foid below my looksmatch ignored my messages
Foid tells me no one likes you
Foids laughing at me when I was in high school
Foids laughing at me after I broke my leg and walked in with crutches in high school

The Day of Retribution introduced me to the blackpill.

It wasn't a single hand event but rather multiple events overtime. But probably after getting rejected the 5th time and doing everything I could in my life to improve myself. Not saying I don't take care of myself anymore or don't try to improve my life anymore, but when it comes to foids I've just accepted it will never happen

Some of my oldest memories I still remember are from when I was 4. I literally got bullied in daycare by two guys (one of them was my best friend in year 5 and 6 lol and his mum is a literal drug whore that has let men sleep with her for the drugs serves that fag right) because of my nose. I still remember how they called me “piggy” and how after they started this every other 4 year old there also called me it. At the age of 4 I literally saw: 1) how people who are deemed ugly are picked out and bullied from the rest 2) how people will join in on the bullying to fit in even at the age of 4 (literally no one talked to me there after the bullying started). My only consolation prize was when the one I was best friends with in year 6 wanted to “see who can drop the other one during lunch”, this mfer came behind me and I somehow tripped him over within 1 second in front of everyone before we played tiggy. Ive known that looks matter since as long as I remember lol, I literally looked in the mirror at that age looking at my nose and hating it so much. Everything growing up never gave me a reason to believe that it wasn’t about looks, because everyone reminded me of it, the girls that were friends with my guy friends literally said they ignore me because I’m ugly, and hearing people talk about me ALL THE TIME in highschool when they thought I couldn’t hear them.

Some of my oldest memories I still remember are from when I was 4. I literally got bullied in daycare by two guys (one of them was my best friend in year 5 and 6 lol and his mum is a literal drug whore that has let men sleep with her for the drugs serves that fag right) because of my nose. I still remember how they called me “piggy” and how after they started this every other 4 year old there also called me it. At the age of 4 I literally saw: 1) how people who are deemed ugly are picked out and bullied from the rest 2) how people will join in on the bullying to fit in even at the age of 4 (literally no one talked to me there after the bullying started). My only consolation prize was when the one I was best friends with in year 6 wanted to “see who can drop the other one during lunch”, this mfer came behind me and I somehow tripped him over within 1 second in front of everyone before we played tiggy. Ive known that looks matter since as long as I remember lol, I literally looked in the mirror at that age looking at my nose and hating it so much. Everything growing up never gave me a reason to believe that it wasn’t about looks, because everyone reminded me of it, the girls that were friends with my guy friends literally said they ignore me because I’m ugly, and hearing people talk about me ALL THE TIME in highschool when they thought I couldn’t hear them.
Heartbreaking...

Having to be around people who constantly talk about how much sex they have. They rub it in my face. Some of these people are dating at fucking thirteen, yet I'm eighteen and not a soul has ever loved me for me. I have to tell everyone I know little white lies to keep them from just walking away from me. Being around people who genuinely enjoy your company is for chad only.

Girls my age fantasisig and giving signals to tallfags

Treachery and pettiness.

It wasn't a single event like many here. I always felt like the odd one out. When I was a kid and girls weren't yet socially adjust enough I got told straight to my face I was ugly by them without me doing anything, other than existing in their vicinity.

Later in HS girls were always the ones to clown on me. I had no male bullies, the only people continuously making an effort to make my life miserable were women. But I still retained hope that one day I would meet a girl who is different and loves me for who I am because that's what my parents and my family brought me up with. Growing up I was always told to respect girls and that a girl loves nothing more than a man who is upstanding etc... normie bullshit.

The final nail in the coffin of my old life was in 2018, when I was at the training for school ball. There were more women in that training than men. According to my bluepilled brain things should've worked out, but in the end, all other guys got a partner and the rest of the girls danced with each other. Thus I was forced to "dance with myself" and was graded worse accordingly. I never cried much in life but that night I sobbed.

I still had a relatively normal life until 2020, then my friendgroup broke up and I was left with nothing. That's when I finally could think for myself without people telling me that I would eventually meet the one. I evaluated my beliefs and came to the conclusion, that if I was attractive or at least average, I would have gotten some female attention by now, at least some flirting or at the bare minimum a female friend. I tried to improve my life, but soon redpill seemed like cringe to me and now I'm here.

when I was made fun of for my looks in high school

So many sad stories here. Stay strong guys, we will all die alone together.

I'll start;
I worked with a foid who was dating chad and she complained about him, she was nice to me and I constantly thought how great it would be to be with her, I felt loved and I really loved her. They broke up for 1 day and then got back together before I could even tell her how I felt. All my blackpilled friends told me it was hopeless, they were right. I knew I'd never love again and that I'd never be loved after that experience. I looked back at every girl that I'd liked in vain and finally I just gave up.

I am nothing
The story has no happy ending
It wasn't one single thing, it was a progressive trend.

I do have to say that ER is probably the one that introduced me to blackpill in the first place. I always knew things weren't right for me, I always knew something is seriously wrong about my life but I could never grasp it. Looking back on it, seems so delusional that I was bluepill coping for so long, but I understand that breaking out of the bluepill cope is actually pretty difficult.

When I read ER manifesto, I started to relate a lot to him and then I started to browse all those youtube channels and there I heard the term blackpill and cels for the first time and it went on from there.

I was black pilled from the very beginning. I cannot tell you which even specifically triggered it, but I remember bits of my childhood where I had a negative attitude towards women. I didn't know the term incel back then, I didn't even have internet access, but I already was one.

in the second to last month of high school I got desperate and asked out a foid (1000 medical problems, kind of disabled but looked nice, not a complete vapid whore, didnt have a bf before) to prom, she said yes, but then stood me up the night of it (i went out and bought brand new suit for $450) and changed her mind and went out with the most popular guy in my class

once she stomached the idea she would be going to prom with some random autistic sub5 low status loner instead of her popular prettyboy crush, she caved in and went with him LMFAO

they were partying and having the time of their lives at prom meanwhile i was at home in the pitch black and rotting, throwing up on my bed and carpet from alcohol poisoning

this was exactly 1 year ago and some of the vomit is still caked in my carpet
rotters.is

I'm not an Incel TV fan, but that video is a good one. Boys need to be educated on what "femcels" really are, because they are pure mental destruction if you try with one.
Video link plz?

I dont have one particular moment, but god it felt so fucking bad when I measured my height and I realised I was 5'5, I felt like fucking shit

It explains why I dont feel confident out in public, on top of negative social reinforcement, its hard to feel confident when it feels like everyones heightmogging you even foids.

Video link plz?

I dont have one particular moment, but god it felt so fucking bad when I measured my height and I realised I was 5'5, I felt like fucking shit

It explains why I dont feel confident out in public, on top of negative social reinforcement, its hard to feel confident when it feels like everyones heightmogging you even foids.
His original channel is gone now but this channel archived everything.

View: https://youtu.be/7lT0ZcH_MJc

@VictimofBpillReaper
There was never really a single moment that blackpilled me. It was a whole bunch of experiences that, over time, black pilled.

Think of the quote "Death by 1000 cuts"

Brutal story, brocel. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

There was never really a single moment that blackpilled me. It was a whole bunch of experiences that, over time, black pilled.

Think of the quote "Death by 1000 cuts"
A girl I had a good conversation with but didn't take her number. I said to myself next time I'll do it.

Guess what,she gave me a fake number ,when I saw her at school I didn't bring this subject to her . Many times I saw her playing with her bf while I was trying to find a room to studymax

A girl I had a good conversation with but didn't take her number. I said to myself next time I'll do it.

Guess what,she gave me a fake number ,when I saw her at school I didn't bring this subject to her . Many times I saw her playing with her bf while I was trying to find a room to studymax
Brootal. Over for haiticels

Foid from high school got with Chad
Foid got together with a drug dealer in my class
Foid below my looksmatch ignored my messages
Foid tells me no one likes you
Foids laughing at me when I was in high school
Foids laughing at me after I broke my leg and walked in with crutches in high school
i been told the nobody likes you before