Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR THE GENOCIDE IN GAZA IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
gazans are being bombarded day and night as they are being starved to death. All their homes destroyed. Literally every family has someone who is murdered by the jews. The kids and what they must be going through. The videos of the starved kids. The pictures of the obliterated houses. It just never leaves my mind. I can't have a meal without thinking about how their kids are starving as I eat. It's driving me crazy

I would get depressed the past times too but those times the bombing was just for a few weeks or a couple months or so, but this time it's literal genocide. And all of this is backed by western monkeys too. Everytime on Twitter there's only news of gazans dying, not of Jews dying, so it's suifuel for me. There's barely been good news for the past nine months. It's all driving me crazy mang.

Last edited:
go join some liberal protest

go join some liberal protest
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:. Go Fuck yourself cucksersvative. You don't have to be against everything libreals stand for.

Especially, when kids are being murdered. I hope America is overrun by Hispanics, you amerimutt monkeys deserve it for bombing and destablizing our countries.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:. Go Fuck yourself cucksersvative. You don't have to be against everything libreals stand for.

Especially, when kids are being murdered. I hope America is overrun by Hispanics, you amerimutt monkeys deserve it for bombing and destablizing our countries.
nigga no one cares
go cry likes liberals in some protest muh free palestine muh end capitalism saar :feelskek:

nigga no one cares
go cry likes liberals in some protest muh free palestine muh end capitalism saar :feelskek:
I'm happy whites are getting replaced in America. You monkeys deserve it.

I'm happy whites are getting replaced in America. You monkeys deserve it.
the cope is crazy though
you niggas lose all your wars and then cry with liberals and communists

Saar the kikes are killing muh people saar, saar end capitalism saar
:feelskek:

you sound like a reddit cuck rn idiot

shutup you antisemite :soy: :soy: :soy:

ur a good guy most are completely desensitized by now

Every day when I play insurgency I dream of doing it in real life in Gaza but you need a team and you need weaponry which I doubt I will get

ur a good guy most are completely desensitized by now
I'm somewhat used to it now too. I think I should stop following the news, it's so deppresing. I wish iran did something at least, everyday all I see on Twitter is kikes killing Gazans. Wish there was another October 7th.

I'm somewhat used to it now too. I think I should stop following the news, it's so deppresing. I wish iran did something at least, everyday all I see on Twitter is kikes killing Gazans. Wish there was another October 7th.
I think they will just be genocided ultimately because everyone is a coward that fears the jews.

The "communist fags" are the based ones
bro..
go back to reddit
i really dont care about kikes either but supporting communist faggots is insane

you make me want to support that genocide if thats what those 3rd worlders niggers think like

I think they will just be genocided ultimately because everyone is a coward that fears the jews.
Iran is saying they are still going to take revenge. But I don't know what the endgame is. At this state most of gaza will be wiped out by next year.

gazans are being bombarded day and night as they are being starved to death. All their homes destroyed. Literally every family has someone who is murdered by the jews. The kids and what they must be going through. The videos of the starved kids. The pictures of the obliterated houses. It just never leaves my mind. I can't have a meal without thinking about how their kids are starving as I eat. It's driving me crazy

I would get depressed the past times too but those times the bombing was just for a few weeks or a couple months or so, but this time it's literal genocide. And all of this is backed by western monkeys too. Everytime on Twitter there's only news of gazans dying, not of Jews dying, so it's suifuel for me. There's barely been good news for the past nine months. It's all driving me crazy mang.
And the last, but not least the jews are planning to do: Deport gazans to Europe and take the Strip.

Oh no you called me Jew what will I do shit

Pretty fucking obvious to anyone who ever read my shit that I'm not a jew
Everyone on the forum knows ur a kike larping as curry, jewboy its over for u :feelshaha:

Yeah ok that's why I live in Bradford where there is probably not even a single Jew
Just cause you say u live in bradford doesnt mean you actually live there you might be postmaxxing from Tel Aviv for all we know

Don't mix us whites with those anglos, they're a problem for us too.
I don't mean Europeans. I have sympathy for Europeans, but I have no sympathy for American whites. They deserve to get replaced 100%

Just cause you say u live in bradford doesnt mean you actually live there you might be postmaxxing from Tel Aviv for all we know
Ok man whatever u wanna believe I don't give a fuck about you and your opinion anyway

Nothing changes reality

And the last, but not least the jews are planning to do: Deport gazans to Europe and take the Strip.
That's most probably, what they have planned.

Ok man whatever u wanna believe I don't give a fuck about you and your opinion anyway

Nothing changes reality
Nothing ever changes
U wanna be friends and play games bro

Iran is saying they are still going to take revenge. But I don't know what the endgame is. At this state most of gaza will be wiped out by next year.
That kyke kushner needs his condos to be built on child graves so gay jews can have buttfuck orgies and spin some dredels as God's chosen

I hope this makes normies hate jews. They’re the worst groups of ‘people’.

bro..
go back to reddit
i really dont care about kikes either but supporting communist faggots is insane

you make me want to support that genocide if thats what those 3rd worlders niggers think like
Based communists for being against genocide.

I hope this makes normies hate jews. They’re the worst groups of ‘people’.
normies dont care. The only people who care are faggots and blue haired feminists. Faggots and feminists made supporting gazans a jewish psyop to make being anti-genocide seem uncool

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back