Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The genetic lottery is such a fucking joke

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
when you were a sperm you were faster then literal millions of your kind, you outpaced Napoleon 2, 300 different would be gigachads, and thousands of top tier athletes. For what? For us to rot in this fucking forum, I would gladly trade places with them. I wouldn't have to suffer, and maybe the world could be a better place. I wish there was a costumizer screen because your birth but asking for a happy fucking life is too much

You're overestimating your overall gene pool. Also you weren't the fastest, the egg chose you.

when you were a sperm you were faster then literal millions of your kind, you outpaced Napoleon 2, 300 different would be gigachads, and thousands of top tier athletes. For what? For us to rot in this fucking forum, I would gladly trade places with them. I wouldn't have to suffer, and maybe the world could be a better place. I wish there was a costumizer screen because your birth but asking for a happy fucking life is too much
I've thought about this too, how did I ever beat all those other sperm. And all that effort and resources into raising me just to be wasted on making an incel.

You can try a re-roll but there's an uncertain chance you'll get a no reincarnation penalty.

The fact that we were born and survived this long is winning the lottery by the odds.

If my roll happened in the Dark Ages, I'd be dead at birth or very early childhood.