Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The gender ratio problem, should extremely low value males be killed at birth?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
As we all know, the incel problem has always existed, because the gender ratio is imbalanced. about 105-110 males are born for every female

So why wouldn't it be better if that reality was wiped away? And the absolute bottom tier men were spared an existence of suffering?

this would end the concept of inceldom for good, ensuring everyone gets an opportunity to reproduce. perfect eugenics

how would you identify which kids are the low value males?
second they are allies and potential blackpill spreader

Eugenics is a kindness.

how would you identify which kids are the low value males?
you do realize this kinda practice would only be implemented AFTER the blackpill is spread. this is a future scenario

secindly, there are ways to tell a child is low value at birth, although if you're not educated i can understand your ignorance

No, that's gigacucked. This is what FOIDS want. I'm not going to let them win.

No, that's gigacucked. This is what FOIDS want. I'm not going to let them win.
low iq morons

you do realize that even with enforced monogamy, some men will be left out?

god, it's true, most incels are stupid, they can't even think

We should try this in Africa to see the result.

if eugenics filtered out all of the low value men than the blackpill wouldn't even be relevant anymore and there would be no reason to indulge in it's truths. Besides, if we werent living in an artificial society eugenics would be a natural process. This shit happens all the time in nature, weak animals are expected to die off because of their shit genetics.

Give us a war and send chads to die.

low iq morons

you do realize that even with enforced monogamy, some men will be left out?

god, it's true, most incels are stupid, they can't even think
Better than letting foids win

Kill high value males instead so femgroids will be forced to fuck ugly males or end their bloodline :feelshmm:

Better than letting foids win
so you think that keeping low value males alive and creating a gender imbalance that favors foids, you are not letting them "win"?

Tbh it has been demonstrated so many times on this site that women select against ethnic males and non-NT sub 8 males when choosing partners they deem worthy of having sex with. Not to mention the lowered sperm counts in males in western countries seen in recent times.
Inceldom is global but the worst of the issue for now is in western countries.

So at the very least if western countries could stop kicking the can down the road with debt and stop relying on immigration of ethnic males into western countries to feed the younger pool of workers that pays into safety nets and
also address environmental stressors that could be causing increased incidence of autism and feminization in males,
over time you would be able to make the situation more like the 20th century before inceldom rates increased so drastically.

Banning social media and dating apps would help but that it is not realistic for a lot of western countries at this time.

Last edited:
so you think that keeping low value males alive and creating a gender imbalance that favors foids, you are not letting them "win"?
I'd rather live in our current soyciety than be killed in a soyciety where all sub6s are killed off

I'd rather live in our current soyciety than be killed off in a soyciety where all sub6s are killed off
so have you ever thought about roping?

In a future scenario you also have to account for extreme hypergamy, so you would need to set a ratio of something like 8-10 males spared for every 100 females.
Most males will have to be deemed unworthy of life.
Absolutely broootal.

In a future scenario you also have to account for extreme hypergamy, so you would need to set a ratio of something like 8-10 males spared for every 100 females.
Most males will have to be deemed unworthy of life.
Absolutely broootal.
no

a future scenario features enforced monogamy

Ofc, sometimes seriously and other times just to imagine what it would be like
see, so why would you want to live?

you just got your emotions triggered by this thread

in reality, you would've been better off having your head chopped off when young

Yes, I absolutely support this. A female to male of something like 5 to 1 would make some major improvements.

Babiesdon't have to be killed at birth though, that's barbarism. They can test the gender while in the womb long before the baby could survive on its own.

They could also possibly do artificial insemination and select the ratio of males to females even before fertilization. This is the eugenics route I would support. Of course to make it work, you'd have to force everyone to abide by this procedure. You'd have to outlaw natural births first, then force everyone to get a birth license and get the artificial insemination done.

cope the problem is hypergamy

in order for the dating market to be fair, there'd have to be only 2 males for every 10 females, this way there'd actually be the same amount of women & men on tinder, night clubs... any more than that and there'd be incels

that's never gonna happen obviously so we're stuck with inceldom

cope the problem is hypergamy

in order for the dating market to be fair, there'd have to be only 2 males for every 10 females, this way there'd actually be the same amount of women & men on tinder, night clubs... any more than that and there'd be incels

that's never gonna happen obviously so we're stuck with inceldom
enforced monogamy nigger

Because i'm not a low T suicidal aspie
except you said you wanted to rope. "muh aspie", why don't you find a new buzzword you stupid idiot
I didn't tho
yes you did
Once again i'm not letting soyciety win
you do realize that you had zero control over whether you got your head decapitated at birth?

you are lucky you weren't slaughtered as an infant, as an infant, you were defenseless, you could've been brutally murdered and nothing could be done about it

"i'm not letting"

you had no power you stupid nigger

giganiggercope

why don't you go get high and jerk off with your failed BBC
Personalityinkwell

you do realize that you had zero control over whether you got your head decapitated at birth?

you are lucky you weren't slaughtered as an infant, as an infant, you were defenseless, you could've been brutally murdered and nothing could be done about it

"i'm not letting"

you had no power you stupid nigger
I would rather live than die, not that hard to understand

a future scenario features enforced monogamy
Without some kind major of societal reset, good luck with that happening.
If you cull the sub6 male population, it will shift to a positive female ratio imbalance.
Still there is no guarantee that an incel population wont show up again within a generation or two.
Unless you can enforce lookmatching as well from birth.

Either way this is brootal af, so many males would be culled.

Without some kind major of societal reset, good luck with that happening.
If you cull the sub6 male population, it will shift to a positive female ratio imbalance.
Still there is no guarantee that an incel population wont show up again within a generation or two.
Unless you can enforce lookmatching as well from birth.

Either way this is brootal af, so many males would be culled.
you do realize that this kind of male infantcide only occurs in a societal reset?

that's bs

there are many countries where women outnumbers men on a high margin and still inceldom is on the rise.

that's bs

there are many countries where women outnumbers men on a high margin and still inceldom is on the rise.
that is only because enforced monogamy doesn't exist

enforced monogamy nigger

boomers had forced monogamy and they just got cucked or stuck in betabux relationships. do you know why boomers think women are asexual, not visual etc? bc they've never had a real relationship
that's bs

brutal

As we all know, the incel problem has always existed, because the gender ratio is imbalanced. about 105-110 males are born for every female

So why wouldn't it be better if that reality was wiped away? And the absolute bottom tier men were spared an existence of suffering?

this would end the concept of inceldom for good, ensuring everyone gets an opportunity to reproduce. perfect eugenics
yes based

boomers had forced monogamy and they just got cucked or stuck in betabux relationships. do you know why boomers think women are asexual, not visual etc? bc they've never had a real relationship

brutal
no they didn't you stupid fuck

women were whores before they got married

not only that, but men did not have the option to force their wives to have sex

imagine a world where a man could have sex on command, and if his wife said no, he could strike her so hard that she would be scared to deny him sex in the future

imo abort 25-50% of male babies

imo abort 25-50% of male babies

@Transcended Trucel
@Legendarywristcel
@NuclearCel
please see my reply on this thread and let me know what you think about suggestions of how inceldom could be reduced without getting rid of low SMV males at a young age.

Since you guys are ethnic yourself it will probably be easier for you to understand where I am coming from with these suggestions.

Low value males should either be aborted or killed at birth, along with people who have inheritable diseases, and those with dysgenic traits in general. There is literally no reason for us to exist, you can't even make "muh survival of the species" cope 'argument' for people who won't be able to contribute to society in way which doesn't just involve their exploitation, and the potential spreading of the same undesirable characteristics, which then just puts the burden of resolving the issue onto the future. Of course there is also the "muh everbody deserves a chance at life" nonsense, when I would argue that nobody fucking deserves this shit, it serves no purpose at all.

no they didn't you stupid fuck

women were whores before they got married

not only that, but men did not have the option to force their wives to have sex

imagine a world where a man could have sex on command, and if his wife said no, he could strike her so hard that she would be scared to deny him sex in the future
cope

you do realize this kinda practice would only be implemented AFTER the blackpill is spread. this is a future scenario

secindly, there are ways to tell a child is low value at birth, although if you're not educated i can understand your ignorance
You cannot fully tell whether a child is low value or not .. if a child who seems like a normal person becomes a full grown low value male what would you do? and if the child who is a low value male but turns out to be like stephen hawking and you killed him then thats like stopping generation of progress
second you are not that smart stop treating users like you are above them. It only takes a minute to see your low iq posts
if eugenics filtered out all of the low value men than the blackpill wouldn't even be relevant anymore and there would be no reason to indulge in it's truths. Besides, if we werent living in an artificial society eugenics would be a natural process. This shit happens all the time in nature, weak animals are expected to die off because of their shit genetics.
Your definition of "low value" is different from mine. My definition is someone who would not be selected by a partner. If the gatekeepers of reproduction (women) dont want your genes, you are a low value male and we know that humans are not monogamous in nature and hypergamy does exists in women. If a severe Inequality of reproduction becomes so obvious to male then they rebel and flip the hierarchy. If the tribe leader hogs all the woman then the "low value" males will kill him and so as his offspring. Yes Eugenics is powerful but its not the only variable

@Transcended Trucel
@Legendarywristcel
@NuclearCel
please see my reply on this thread and let me know what you think about suggestions of how inceldom could be reduced without getting rid of low SMV males at a young age.

Since you guys are ethnic yourself it will probably be easier for you to understand where I am coming from with these suggestions.
no real way of fixing this without adjusting gender ratio, possibly use artificial wombs and pump out extra foids to always maintain foid surplus
You cannot fully tell whether a child is low value or not .. if a child who seems like a normal person becomes a full grown low value male what would you do? and if the child who is a low value male but turns out to be like stephen hawking and you killed him then thats like stopping generation of progress
second you are not that smart stop treating users like you are above them. It only takes a minute to see your low iq posts

Your definition of "low value" is different from mine. My definition is someone who would not be selected by a partner. If the gatekeepers of reproduction (women) dont want your genes, you are a low value male and we know that humans are not monogamous in nature and hypergamy does exists in women. If a severe Inequality of reproduction becomes so obvious to male then they rebel and flip the hierarchy. If the tribe leader hogs all the woman then the "low value" males will kill him and so as his offspring. Yes Eugenics is powerful but its not the only variable
a shitskin, a manlet will almodt always have subhuman kids

gigacope, i'm smarter than most people here. don't think you can derail me

it's called genetics you stupid fuck

I think the uneven gender ratio partially fuels hyoergamy as well tbh. Of course (((dating apps))) are the main culprit but we can’t ignore the basic gender ratio.

Which is more likely, some genetic garbage incel changing the world, or going on to live a pointless life of misery? Optimism is bad when it hurts people, and people shouldn't have to suffer because of some notion like "anybody could grow up to be a billionaire" jfl.

We need devastating wars again so low value men can heroically die in the trenches

It would end inceldom if you choose not to define low value males by how much they mog other men.

well, how so?
I think you might have heard the idea of normies of today becoming incels of the future. For that matter, up to what point should low value males be removed( 4/10? 5/10?) to ensure they won't be left to inceldom? Is there some sort of threshold where foids can be happy with what they have? (I'm guessing the answer is an 8/10 male).