Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The gender ratio problem, should extremely low value males be killed at birth?

Ideally in the womb.

If this becomes our only option for dealing with the incel problem, I would rather that humanity be wiped out entirely

Yes absolutely short and ugly men are seen as genetic trash

I'm not into killing of low tier males at birth.
I'm more into applying the dead penalty for murderers and other violent criminal scum.
You can weed out the undesired elements by selecting those who are not productive or harmful to society.
This would help solve the gender imbalance.

You don't seem to get it, so I'll try to be as clear as I possibly can be. Within the context of the OP, our preferences don't exist. What we want right now doesn't matter. It doesn't affect us, and if it did, we wouldn't exist long enough to be bothered by it.

Secondly, you don't know my reasons to continue living. But it makes no difference, as I just stated. Also, if you can't see how more or less asking "well why don't you kill yourself then" is a bullshit argument, then I don't know what to tell you. Especially considering we're not even talking about the lives of adults, or of sufficiently aware children.

I'm not going to get into how we perceive negative value reductions as positive, and how life is essentially a set of problems that we have to go about resolving, because it's stretching into being completely besides the point of the thread, and I've posted the same stuff many times. It's obvious to me that you're incapable of separating the idea of essentially preventing a life from beginning, to ending one which has already begun. Nobody here is saying that we should all be involuntarily euthanized as adults, so I think you should stop conflating the two.
You're point and Op's this :
And the absolute bottom tier men were spared an existence of suffering?
Which is more likely, some genetic garbage incel changing the world, or going on to live a pointless life of misery?
is what I'm trying to focus . thats why i point out the potential reasons of why you too woundn't want to give up you're life even though as a blackpilled person. I've seen you're thread and a lot of people posts that some people posts its hope, a lot of people say its fear. what fear? Is it the fear that you talk about ? the fear embedded in ur brain programmed to not kill yourself? or the fear you're gonna throw out great things that might happen in your life if you dont kill yourself ( i think this is hope too) Or maybe those two are the same thing or both of those are part reason. then I make an argument of why would someone decide to end someone's life to hypothetically end their suffering even though the people who are low value and suffering right now still wanna live even though they are sufferring.

you know I might be wrong to call you a nihilist but if you believe this
You don't seem to get it, so I'll try to be as clear as I possibly can be. Within the context of the OP, our preferences don't exist. What we want right now doesn't matter. It doesn't affect us, and if it did, we wouldn't exist long enough to be bothered by it.
then its no doubt that you are nihilist . Its almost the same argument of that jordan peterson's nihilistic argument " In billion of years the suns gonna eat the earth and everything would collapse thats why do you think what you do in ur limited time in here matters"
I wouldn't bet on a solution made with a nihilistic philosophy
this would end the concept of inceldom for good, ensuring everyone gets an opportunity to reproduce. perfect eugenics
and humanity wouldn't get perfect eugenics that way cause killing low value males is not enough. If you want to obtain perfect eugenics you need to kill low value of both genders

Last edited:
The ratio is about 1:1 in adulthood because boys have a higher chance of dying in their childhood. This proposal therefore makes no sense.

Yeah tbh
Would Also save them from a lifetime of loneliness and suffering, so a win win

The ratio is about 1:1 in adulthood because boys have a higher chance of dying in their childhood. This proposal therefore makes no sense.
nope, it would be better

no they didn't you stupid fuck

women were whores before they got married

not only that, but men did not have the option to force their wives to have sex

imagine a world where a man could have sex on command, and if his wife said no, he could strike her so hard that she would be scared to deny him sex in the future

Ironically in that society the women would love their husband and get horny for him.. from the forced submission to his power.

That strange society is the normal society in all human history, aka 'the traditional marriage'. It works for both men and women.

In a feminist dystopian society I think we would have to kill off a good 40-50% of males in order to get a gender balance.

With much fewer men it would become a big status symbol among women to have a husband. And if she wasn't trying to keep her husband happy there would be countless single women wanting to move in.. if not because of attraction for the status of having a husband.

Last edited:
Ironically in that society the women would love their husband and get horny for him.. from the forced submission to his power.

That strange society is the normal society in all human history, aka 'the traditional marriage'. It works for both men and women.
based.

based.

Cuckservatives & liberals project their own masculine thinking onto women. They don't comprehend that women want to be forced into submission.

Even a Chad who cannot control her is sort of weak in Darwinian terms.

Why not just nuke the entire human race?