Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The gender pay gap as a manifestaion of patriarchy is an illusion

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
In this thread, I'll argue that the gender pay gap problem is an illusion (i.e. it's not due to patriarchy). Yes, the problem that foids can't shut up about is merely an illusion. Not only it's an illusion, but it's an illusion created by the foids themselves. They are the reason behind men being paid more.

In the 21st century it isn't uncommon to hear some daft woman babbling about how our society is patriarchal, sexist, and misogynistic. But, if we look at our societies - at least the Western ones - there seems to be almost no discernible difference between the resources men and women get access to. And the "evidence" for misogyny, sexism, etc. that feminists put forwards is often invalid or simply does not prove their points. But...but muh gender pay gap.

Well, men do make more money on average than females, and there's a pay gap. However, the real reason behind it is not the one females are suggesting - it's not because we're sexist. And as much as I hate to admit it, there's almost no difference between the means of the IQ distributions of men and women (albeit I think the media, TV shows, etc have turned the human female into a docile NPC). The reason men do well in science and later climb to high positions of power has more to with their life circumstances, not their IQ. Men are required to have a high paying job, an admirable position, and a substantial amount of money in their bank accounts for females to even consider them. While females only have to exist. So, it seems pretty pointless for a female to pour in countless hours into her career, education, or anything else she doesn't fully enjoy for that matter. It actually doesn't matter if she's successful or not; there's always a blue pilled normalfag that she can leech off of. Consequently, the only reason a female would chase power/status is because she wants to, not because she has to.

As a result, men will work harder and harder in the hope of attracting a female with their high paying job or admirable status. While foids fall behind since they're not doing anything productive and sitting on their asses all day. So in a way, foids are the reason behind the gender gap. They are requiring so much from men while relieving themselves from having any responsibility. They're basically competing against people whose entire life depends on academic/financial success. Thus, it's only natural for men to be more determined, more hard working, and in turn more financially successful .

Last edited:
Women use up 80% of tax services while men pay for 80% of it.
If men aren't getting paid 4 times more than women, then there is a real problem.

Also, moneymaxxxing for foids is cucked.

this this this thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis this

i believe its worse than you state;

they ony focus on just a pathetic low iq herr derr omen take home less than men on average pay per year herr derr

no accounting for
overtime worked per year for men and women
if the job is fucking FULL TIME OR PART TIME LOOOOOOOOOOOL
hours worked at home unpaid
productivity per day

The argument is based on the hocum women number less than men simply, its just a blunt equality of outcome push with fuck all nuance

ask them one question what stats are you referring to overall average income, if so what % of men v women are part time workers, and are you factoring in overtime of men v women.

THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS PAY PER HOUR EVERYTHING ELSE IS WANG

Last edited:
If men aren't getting paid 4 times more than women, then there is a real problem.

yeah, and moreover, men work jobs that are more risky. So it's only fair that they're paid more.

High IQ and also nowadays they can more money a month than you in year by selling their pussy picks, that's the real pay gap :feelsree:

this this this thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis thisthis this

ask them one question what stats are you referring to overall average income, if so what % of men v women are part time workers, and are you factoring in overtime of men v women.

THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS PAY PER HOUR EVERYTHING ELSE IS WANG
Here's your average "I'm oppressed pay me more" foid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

I don't like JP, but he completely destroyed her here.
High IQ and also nowadays they can more money a month than you in year by selling their pussy picks, that's the real pay gap :feelsree:

Sc

Last edited:
Here's your average "I'm oppressed pay me more" foid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

I don't like JP, but he completely destroyed here.

View attachment 420496

i would reply simply because your a whore, who has sold her soul for the flat, good luck living with the devil

also that awful bent feminist journalist with negative IQ IS STILL A FUCKING PROMINENT JOURNALIST AT CHANNEL 4, SHE IS A FUCKING ANCHOR.

EVEN AFTER BEING UTTERLY EXPOSED AS LITERALLY A FRAUD AS A JOURNALIST

journalism gospel is the central tenant of impartiality, she at literally no time in the whole interview stuck to this she IS NO LONGER A JOURNALIST AT THAT POINT ERGO WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING ON THE NEWS

i would reply simply because your a whore, who has sold her soul for the flat, good luck living with the devil

also that awful bent feminist journalist with negative IQ IS STILL A FUCKING PROMINENT JOURNALIST AT CHANNEL 4, SHE IS A FUCKING ANCHOR.

EVEN AFTER BEING UTTERLY EXPOSED AS LITERALLY A FRAUD AS A JOURNALIST

journalism gospel is the central tenant of impartiality, she at literally no time in the whole interview stuck to this she IS NO LONGER A JOURNALIST AT THAT POINT ERGO WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING ON THE NEWS
Cathy Newman is a great example of the modern Western foid that believes all the left wing SJW crap that the media shills. Her arguments are disingenuous at worst, and vacuous at best. She was literally putting words in JP's mouth, without even listening to what he has to say. It's clear what these hoes want; they want things done their way. Even if that means denying evidence and throwing science and logic out of the window. But when shit doesn't go their way they either start bitching about some nonexistent patriarchy or they start spouting the same old rhetoric: MUH INDEPENDENCE, MUH FREEDOM, etc. They're brainwashed by the blue pilled mainstream media. Foids are like the inhabitants of Oceania in 1984; docile, mindless NPCs who simply follow orders and believe everything Big Brother (i.e. the mainstream media) says. And we are the Winstons of society.

Last edited:

Based

In this thread, I'll argue that the gender pay gap problem is an illusion (i.e. it's not due to patriarchy). Yes, the problem that foids can't shut up about is merely an illusion. Not only it's an illusion, but it's an illusion created by the foids themselves. They are the reason behind men being paid more.

In the 21st century it isn't uncommon to hear some daft woman babbling about how our society is patriarchal, sexist, and misogynistic. But, if we look at our societies - at least the Western ones - there seems to be almost no discernible difference between the resources men and women get access to. And the "evidence" for misogyny, sexism, etc. that feminists put forwards is often invalid or simply does not prove their points. But...but muh gender pay gap.

Well, men do make more money on average than females, and there's a pay gap. However, the real reason behind it is not the one females are suggesting - it's not because we're sexist. And as much as I hate to admit it, there's almost no difference between the means of the IQ distributions of men and women (albeit I think the media, TV shows, etc have turned the human female into a docile NPC). The reason men do well in science and later climb to high positions of power has more to with their life circumstances, not their IQ. Men are required to have a high paying job, an admirable position, and a substantial amount of money in their bank accounts for females to even consider them. While females only have to exist. So, it seems pretty pointless for a female to pour in countless hours into her career, education, or anything else she doesn't fully enjoy for that matter. It actually doesn't matter if she's successful or not; there's always a blue pilled normalfag that she can leech off of. Consequently, the only reason a female would chase power/status is because she wants to, not because she has to.

As a result, men will work harder and harder in the hope of attracting a female with their high paying job or admirable status. While foids fall behind since they're not doing anything productive and sitting on their asses all day. So in a way, foids are the reason behind the gender gap. They are requiring so much from men while relieving themselves from having any responsibility. They're basically competing against people whose entire life depends on academic/financial success. Thus, it's only natural for men to be more determined, more hard working, and in turn more financially successful .
Men work more often and work more dangerous and high skilled jobs. Ofc there will be way gapes, they are different groups of people. It's like being upset that a part time cleaner makes less than a rocket scientist who works 70 hours a week.

In fact the labour market is artificially skewed in women's favour. If companies didn't have any pressure to take affirmative action and hire women and if only competence would matter then women would get hired a lot less and the gap would be even bigger.

Men work more often and work more dangerous and high skilled jobs. Ofc there will be way gapes, they are different groups of people. It's like being upset that a part time cleaner makes less than a rocket scientist who works 70 hours a week.

In fact the labour market is artificially skewed in women's favour. If companies didn't have any pressure to take affirmative action and hire women and if only competence would matter then women would get hired a lot less and the gap would be even bigger.
yeah, that's another issue I wanted to touch upon but I thought it's worth mentioning how women are the ones causing this gap they always keep complaining about. They created a group of men that have nothing to do in life except careermaxx/moneymaxx. So it's not really hard to see why men are more successful. I can still remember in my college years where I was a social outcast who had nothing to do except studying. Consequently, I got really good grades. But it's not due to my IQ or anything of that sort. It's because of the abundance in free time. While others were having fun partying and fucking and living their life to the fullest, I was LDARing in my room, studying cuz I felt like a degree's gonna help me escape inceldom. Boy, how wrong I was. I dropped out of academia after getting my bachelor's to NEETmaxx. Also, as you've stated, men are physically stronger than women which makes them great candidates for risky jobs that pay more. I don't if my argument above is clear tbh. I usually struggle with communicating my ideas properly.

Last edited:
yeah, that's another issue I wanted to touch upon but I thought it's worth mentioning how women are the ones causing this gap they always keep complaining about. They created a group of men that have nothing to do in life except careermaxx/moneymaxx. So it's not really hard to see why men are more successful. I can still remember in my college years where I was a social outcast who had nothing to do except studying. Consequently, I got really good grades. But it's not due to my IQ or anything of that sort. It's because of the abundance in free time. While others were having fun partying and fucking and living their life to the fullest, I was LDARing in my room, studying cuz I felt like a degree's gonna help me escape inceldom. Boy, how wrong I was. I dropped out of academia after getting my bachelor's to NEETmaxx. Also, as you've stated, men are physically stronger than women which makes them great candidates for risky jobs that pay more. I don't if my argument above is clear tbh. I usually struggle with communicating my ideas properly.
Yes that's probably one reason for it.

What bachelor did you get? Sounds pretty brutal how you studymaxxed and then just NEETed.

Yes that's probably one reason for it.

What bachelor did you get? Sounds pretty brutal how you studymaxxed and then just NEETed.
Math and CS. I kind of lost hope after I was in uni for three years without getting any pussy or making any friends.

fuck foids with their meme degrees

It's mostly because foids pursue useless degrees and end up with more debt. The foids in stem have to rely on simps while they fuck chad.

It's mostly because foids pursue useless degrees and end up with more debt. The foids in stem have to rely on simps while they fuck chad.
Yeah, that was the main point. The reason they pursue these useless degrees is because they don't have to make money since simps are a thing.

The gender paygap is a useless rhetoric used by feminists to shame men for being breadwinners. If a woman wanted to, she could study in the same field as a man, have the same job as a man, and make more or the same amount as a man. Most of them just choose not to pursue such careers.

And as much as I hate to admit it, there's almost no difference between the means of the IQ distributions of men and women
This is just mainstream propaganda you’ve caught up on. Men have at least 5 IQ higher on average. Men also have better rational thinking. Women are just better at grinding boring jobs because they don’t require the same intellectual stimulation as men.

Men have at least 5 IQ higher on average
This is just mainstream propaganda you’ve caught up on
No, I didn't get it from the mainstream. I don't even watch the mainstream outlets. Do you have the data that says there's a 5 pt diffrence?
Men also have better rational thinking
That much is true. But that has more to do with our neurobiology.
Women are just better at grinding boring jobs because they don’t require the same intellectual stimulation as men
I also think women are getting dumber and dumber with each generation since they're not being intellectually challenged at all.

This is why a guy who was not attractive was always studying much harder than everyone else in hs. Either way, this is just science. A spanish youtuber talked about this in a great way. Men have to achieve status to have women liking them, if lucky. Women are born with status