Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The future will bring awesome copes

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
I can enjoy good shows, anime, games and music. The fact that I am incel doesn't make me enjoy those less. My favorite game is Red Dead Redemption 2, I was able to get engaged in it and feel like I was visiting another world. I was a badass chad that had loyal friends, fighting for myself and my brothers. The end was depressing, losing most of my friends and dying from a sickness. All I did for a week was play that game, completely immersed in the story. I felt like Arthur Morgan and when it was over I felt extremely sad, but went forward to my next cope.

Anyways, this is probably extremely pathetic to many, to be such a loser I escape in a fictional word.

But the future will bring even more amazing "worlds" for me to discover. Maybe by the time I'm 60, I might be able to still enjoy some amazing VR experience. I hope technology will continue to advance at a rapid speed.

Yes; if you have money - else you're fucked

Yes; if you have money - else you're fucked
In my country even working at a supermarket will give you enough money to enjoy good copes, if you only have to provide for yourself.

I want advanced sex robots :feelsLSD:

I want advanced sex robots :feelsLSD:
I hope those come. Do you know Detroit Become Human? The androids are hard to distinguish from a real human, a female android might be even better than a real one.

Depends. Vidya and anime have been getting worse for a few years now. Copes may actually get worse.

In my country even working at a supermarket will give you enough money to enjoy good copes, if you only have to provide for yourself.
Good country brocel; here you can legit just buy cheap groceries + rent a room from a supermarket job and nothing extra :smonk:

idk man seems like most of my copes just keep getting shitter and shitter. Seems like most of the vidya I play are either older ones from my childhood or Japanese games
Depends. Vidya and anime have been getting worse for a few years now. Copes may actually get worse.
:yes:

I can enjoy good shows, anime, games and music. The fact that I am incel doesn't make me enjoy those less. My favorite game is Red Dead Redemption 2, I was able to get engaged in it and feel like I was visiting another world. I was a badass chad that had loyal friends, fighting for myself and my brothers. The end was depressing, losing most of my friends and dying from a sickness. All I did for a week was play that game, completely immersed in the story. I felt like Arthur Morgan and when it was over I felt extremely sad, but went forward to my next cope.

Anyways, this is probably extremely pathetic to many, to be such a loser I escape in a fictional word.

But the future will bring even more amazing "worlds" for me to discover. Maybe by the time I'm 60, I might be able to still enjoy some amazing VR experience. I hope technology will continue to advance at a rapid speed.
The giga IQ RDR2 cope is playing as John Marston after the game is over, just go to black water or Saint denis and wreck foids, mog and beat the hell out of cowboys, go ER and shootout with the law if needed

extremely based Chad simulator

also correct and high IQ re: the future, there will be not only virtual worlds exceeding what we can imagine, there will be VR sexual experiences as compelling as the real thing

A good game still comes out every 5 years or so, even if most are declining in quality

copes hold you back