Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The further i get into my career and harder and more stressful it gets

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
It justs eat up everything. It takes more time and now im on the fucking clock for everything i do and its hard as fuck, how am i supposed to meet deadlines when i have to learn every single thing as i go. Meanwhile boomers in their 60s did it a million times and wonder why im taking so long. This is way more annoying than my last job which payed more (but i lived in a super expensive cucked area) but it was at least more chill. Goddamn, why is the workplace so unfair i dont get paid enough for this shit

We should SEAmaxx together

i remember when i worked they let me do the work of 3 people and i had to do the laundry, take out the trash etc but when i asked for a raise they told me they will think about it and never replied to me jfl at this clownworld fuck work in 2023. This system needs to be completely destroyed

We should SEAmaxx together
Its over. Worklife sucks as a nonrich Chad. And now im supposed to fool around with frog footed junglegooks because they think im some elf from lord of the rings. I deserve my brown haired blue eyed looksmatch just like me, but they are all getting taken by CHAD :reeeeee:

NEET is the only way forward
for real why do i even try. Why did i go to uni. I swear boomers only worked because they could go home and fuck their looksmatch racematch

i remember when i worked they let me do the work of 3 people and i had to do the laundry, take out the trash etc but when i asked for a raise they told me they will think about it and never replied to me jfl at this clownworld fuck work in 2023. This system needs to be completely destroyed
Im doing a bunch of work so other people can talk on the phone all day

Its over. Worklife sucks as a nonrich Chad. And now im supposed to fool around with frog footed junglegooks because they think im some elf from lord of the rings. I deserve my brown haired blue eyed looksmatch just like me, but they are all getting taken by CHAD :reeeeee:
Cope its about fucking them and use them as human toilets

Wagie wagie make my tendies

It justs eat up everything. It takes more time and now im on the fucking clock for everything i do and its hard as fuck, how am i supposed to meet deadlines when i have to learn every single thing as i go. Meanwhile boomers in their 60s did it a million times and wonder why im taking so long. This is way more annoying than my last job which payed more (but i lived in a super expensive cucked area) but it was at least more chill. Goddamn, why is the workplace so unfair i dont get paid enough for this shit
Are u from Asia? Wlb there is non existent

Copemaxxing is the only way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back