Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the funny thing about former anti-nofappers

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
is that almost everyone ive seen that initially rejects nofap aggressively but tries it later ends up reporting back that it works and moves to the nofapper camp. if you are an anti-nofapper chances are you either didnt even try it for at least 30 days or you are bullshitting about trying it. you are your own worst enemy, people. you can accept the light or you can stay in your mind cage, unable to try out and accept new things.

Last edited:
Anti no fappers are copeing.

Last edited:
Days without Fapping : 0

Fuck man I only had to go on NoFap for 5 days before realizing it had value

Fuck man I only had to go on NoFap for 5 days before realizing it had value

glad you saw the light. unlike gigacopers like @Sadist and his dick slapping circlejerk you actually tried it.

glad you saw the light. unlike gigacopers like @Sadist and his dick slapping circlejerk you actually tried it.
Yeah I used to think NoFap was for people who rode the short bus but glad I'm an open minded person

What exactly are the benefits? Clearmindedness and the like?

Come at me nofapers :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

take your own advice

the entire nofap is cope, however a guy became a successful nofapper after 1 year of abstinence

What exactly are the benefits? Clearmindedness and the like?

ive been asked this so many times and it takes forever to explain. just look up the benefits on google.

I've actually tried no faping before and guess what? It didn't fucking worked for shit

I've actually tried no faping before and guess what? It didn't fucking worked for shit

how long? and its not meant to work for everyone. PMO affects all of us on different levels the same way some people react differently to certain stimuli. if it doesnt work for you but works for most other people then you're an exception.

That was scientifically disproved. At least for long periods of time. Muhammad Ali would do it before fights (for like days or weeks) because he thought it'd work but its actually not true. Orgasming actually helps increase T if done regularly

That was scientifically disproved. At least for long periods of time. Muhammad Ali would do it before fights (for like days or weeks) because he thought it'd work but its actually not true. Orgasming actually helps increase T if done regularly

do you have any stats to back this up. like with at least 90 days.

Why did you remove me from the faction, I told you it was a grammatical error.

@Anger @Iamthesui

So like I said in another thread:

I honestly thought it was pseudoscience for the longest time and didn't start doing it until summer 2018 but it worked for me personally. I'm just someone who likes to try new things as long as I do a bit of research on them beforehand and as long as they're not completely ridiculous. If you told me drinking cyanide would give me superpowers I'd laugh in your face and never try it my whole life because there are literally 0 people who can attest to it.

I understand that everyone's body is different and it might not have any effect on you. Just like how some people may be allergic to nuts or some people are prone to getting diabetes or heart disease, NoFap may have a small or significant effect on you, or it may have absolutely zero effect. But you don't know until you try, which is why I tried it. Doesn't make me too mad if you hate on it, I'm the one reaping benefits rn. But I try to get the word out on my own experiences because I honestly think it can make some people's lives better.

I was nofap for 3,5 years , had no benefits

I'd rather stay in my mind cage thanks, gonna go fap to some t******s.

So I did some research quick and what I found was different from what I thought. Abstinence causes higher T, BUT it's not T that you use. Almost like having soup with no spoon, you can't eat it. Also, it reduces your ability to use the T that is in your body already, which goes back to normal after stopping abstinence. The higher T is also really low concentrations (ng/L). So any effect you "feel" is likely psychosomatic.

This wasnt a 90 day study but I cant see why 21 days would be different than 90. Your body is really good at reaching equilibrium.

unless you're extremely low T, no-fap will turn you into a rapist though

exactly. 21 days isnt enough. there are flatline periods in nofap where you go even lower than you were whilst fapping. most people stabilise around or after the 90 day mark with higher T than before. and T isnt the only factor to nofap. nofaps main advantage is rewiring your brain by restoring your dopamine receptors.

exactly. 21 days isnt enough. there are flatline periods in nofap where you go even lower than you were whilst fapping. most people stabilise around or after the 90 day mark with higher T than before. and T isnt the only factor to nofap. nofaps main advantage is rewiring your brain by restoring your dopamine receptors.
Dopamine receptors and other chemicals in your brain return to normal pretty much right after sex and well before the 3 week mark. D you have any studies that back up what you claim? I'd be interested to read it

Dopamine receptors and other chemicals in your brain return to normal pretty much right after sex and well before the 3 week mark. D you have any studies that back up what you claim? I'd be interested to read it

like i said, flatlines happen on nofap. a 3 week study isnt valid enough. do you have any evidence that dopamine receptors arent restored on a 90 day streak? the burden of proof is on you since you claimed it doesnt work.

like i said, flatlines happen on nofap. a 3 week study isnt valid enough. do you have any evidence that dopamine receptors arent restored on a 90 day streak? the burden of proof is on you since you claimed it doesnt work.
That's not right. I don't have to disprove you, you need to prove it to me. That's how science works.
I also didn't say it didn't work, I said that theres no proof it works the way you claim it does and that it might be psychosomatic. I also stand by that you might be right, but I want to read a study that shows that

Have fun with higher chances of prostate cancer no fapperz~

Some ZOG probably made that up.

Stop this non-sense Zesto!! You are the only no-fapper who is actually going to slay in japan soon,
therefore the only no-fapper who is going to ejaculate soon, all you are basically doing is trying to turn this forum into cuckolds like a stacy who won't let their "boyfriend" cum while you slay.

Nofapers are hoes
I fuck a nofaper asshole and pass it on my bro
:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelzez::feelzez:

Stop this non-sense Zesto!! You are the only no-fapper who is actually going to slay in japan soon,
therefore the only no-fapper who is going to ejaculate soon, all you are basically doing is trying to turn this forum into cuckolds like a stacy who won't let their "boyfriend" cum while you slay.

They need to go on their own Journey to the East.

That's not right. I don't have to disprove you, you need to prove it to me. That's how science works.
I also didn't say it didn't work, I said that theres no proof it works the way you claim it does and that it might be psychosomatic. I also stand by that you might be right, but I want to read a study that shows that

the burden of proof is on you since you claimed nofap doesnt work. there is no science to disprove it either so all we can go by is anecdotes and they suggest it works. anecdotes are only invalid when stacked up against contradictory evidence.

We can't without you aniki :feelsbadman:

I will lead the way.

Follow me.

Come Here

Cope I have gone through no fap periods several times. The only change was a bit of better sleep from not staying up so late to get that last minute fap but that can be fixed without nofap. Just better scheduling.

So in other words shit argument and weak attempt to come at me.

Last edited: