Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The funniest thing about looksmax.org

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
They all believe that women are these creatures that are fragile and gentile, they believe that once they become chad they will use women women like they used them, they think that women will be easy to manipulate once they become chad. They do all of these surgeries and gymaxxing just to be their fucking slave and make them happy, wasting all this time, it must be like hell, and then they will get nothing because the behavioral sink keeps increasing hypergamy every day more and more:

the funniest ones will be the white looksmaxxers because they will looksmax for nothing because, the behavioral sink is making women more attracted to black men than to white men over time:

3371011 FuHwXxWaQAANnzG 1

imagine the faces of the white looksmaxers once they get nothing (i'm not black), i would like to help them but they don't wanna hear me.

they don't know that we will have non-sentient female android robots in 2032:

Last edited:
A lot of them have a high T mindset

And you're delusional about the attraction to black people. If anything kpop gooks are rising in smv.

A lot of them have a high T mindset

And you're delusional about the attraction to black people. If anything kpop gooks are rising in smv.
Screenshot 2023 04 23 230718

It will work for some of them tbh. It depends.

They all believe that women are these creatures that are fragile and gentile, they believe that once they become chad they will use women women like they used them, they think that women will be easy to manipulate once they become chad. They do all of these surgeries and gymaxxing just to be their fucking slave and make them happy, wasting all this time, it must be like hell, and then they will get nothing because the behavioral sink keeps increasing hypergamy every day more and more:

the funniest ones will be the white looksmaxxers because they will looksmax for nothing because, the behavioral sink is making women more attracted to black men than to white men over time:

View attachment 742297

imagine the faces of the white looksmaxers once they get nothing (i'm not black), i would like to help them but they don't wanna hear me.

Niggerwhites will roam the earth, WE NEED MORE KKK DEATH SQUADS!

Looksmaxxing is similar to earning more money to buy a house. The problem is that inflation is rising faster than wage growth. Similarly, looksmaxxing is not keeping up with hypergamy. We have hoeflation. Females are worth more now than they've ever been. The solution is not self improvement, but to improve the society for men collectively. Feminism (female collective political power) has made it to where women can be fat hogs and still have access to chad AND a betabux. We need a male equivalent if we want to stop running on this treadmill.

View attachment 742297

You’re coping if you think black men are having it easier. They had it increasingly easier until the 90s but their status isn’t too different now due to being capped.

But the site is great at helping males cope, and also develop mental illness.

You’re coping if you think black men are having it easier. They had it increasingly easier until the 90s but their status isn’t too different now due to being capped.

But the site is great at helping males cope, and also develop mental illness.
Screenshot 2023 04 23 233828

I'm on looksmaxx and plenty of them hate women as much as us. The chad minority are the ones postmaxxing. Most are incels.

There’s no labels on the axis, but what is it saying? 25% of black men are married to white women? That doesn’t seem real at all.
black men prefer hookups to marrying

I don’t understand what this says about the graph you posted before.
most black women are becoming more femcels over time and more and more black men are with white women over time

The funniest thing about them is that they still think there’s hope and hard work actually pays off, kek

this is suifuel:

View attachment 742314

i'll make a new thread wait
this image is wrong, black men prefer more hookups and less marriages than white men, look at this thread:

View attachment 742297

Stop with the bbc myth spreading, it’s fucking mind numbing. People saying they approve of interracial marriage doesn’t mean they want to fuck blacks themselves. Over time more women have approved of gay men getting married to each other, doesn’t mean they want to fuck them themselves :feelskek:

I was thinking of joining looksmax but was turned away by the woman worship there

Seen guys on there say shit like “hating women is cope for subhumans!” and there were even guys who wanted women to be able to join the forum

Little do these aspies know, the average Chad is more misogynistic than the average incel.

I knew some Chad tier guys high school (I was even friends with a mulatto Tyrone and a half-white Chaddam) and I can tell you from experience, these guys do NOT respect women or take them seriously at all

These looksmax users fit into this certain blackpiller type that also includes Tails, people who think it’s wrong to hate women for being shit because it’s in their nature to be shit

Looksmaxxing is similar to earning more money to buy a house. The problem is that inflation is rising faster than wage growth. Similarly, looksmaxxing is not keeping up with hypergamy. We have hoeflation. Females are worth more now than they've ever been. The solution is not self improvement, but to improve the society for men collectively. Feminism (female collective political power) has made it to where women can be fat hogs and still have access to chad AND a betabux. We need a male equivalent if we want to stop running on this treadmill.

I'll get LL at least. Can't die as a manlet

I think it's funny that there's white men who till think there's hope for white women.
Just give up on white women

View attachment 742313
If the percentage of married black men marrying whites is increasing, what does that say about the total numbers though? Cause marriage numbers are universally crashing everywhere here, and the total number might still be lower.

this is suifuel:

View attachment 742314

i'll make a new thread wait
The graph contradicts the title of the graph.