Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fucking turkroach that runs the gas station in my town just refused to sell me cigarettes

trueaction

trueaction

Nazicel, I just wanna see people die
-
today I went outside to hang out with some friends and buy some cigarettes and when I went into the store and asked for cigarettes he refused and he even asked me for ID so I showed it to him and he claimed it was fake

Turks are retards

Sucks, they just want to bully incels. They wont let us cope

I hate Turkish “people”

Had this happen to me at a gas station. The negro cashier looked at my ID for 45 seconds then he just was like "nah" and snatched the 4 loko (12.5% alcohol malt flavored beverage) away from me.

I then drove 5 minutes away to a different gas station and the sheboon rang me up without even ID-ing me :feelsseriously:

today I went outside to hang out with some friends and buy some cigarettes and when I went into the store and asked for cigarettes he refused and he even asked me for ID so I showed it to him and he claimed it was fake
:feelscry: :feelscry:

He just doesn’t want you to turn gay.
Smoking is gay
You’re putting a rod in your mouth and sucking it
Another word for cigarette is fag
It’s homosexual to smoke

went outside to hang out with some FRIENDS
Yep stopped reading right here
FAKECELLLL

I'm not comiew u evil fakcel go back to TikTok
How you gonna say I’m a fakecel just because I have 3 friends? INCEL is about being celibate

I guess at least lots of places sell ciggies :)

Turks are retards

he saved your life

Fucking cockroach

Throw a Molotov in his store in GTA 5

Turks are retards
Call the cops on him