Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fucking piece of shit whore of my roastie neighbor asked me for my WiFi password

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Stupid and disgusting piece of sandwhore woked me at 8am to ask me if I could do her the favor to use my WiFi cause they need to do a fucking video conference to whatever sand country they fucking came from. I told her no and shut the door on her fucking face. Stupid slut, after I caught them stealing my internet before I changed the password she had the nerve to ask me that, fucking disgusting sandnigger I hope she gets deported with all her disgusting inbreed creatures.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
what happened to her after that?

you did the right thing.

I don't know, I went back to sleep. I assume she ranted about "muh racist neighbor was mean to me again"
Did you call her sand nigress to her face?

Should have said you'd give it if she gave you a blowjob

Wifi hackers are bottom of the barrel :lul:

You came on here and posted this as soon as u shut the door didn't you

if it happens again open the door with an enormous veiny erection pointing at her

Stupid and disgusting piece of sandwhore woked me at 8am to ask me if I could do her the favor to use my WiFi cause they need to do a fucking video conference to whatever sand country they fucking came from. I told her no and shut the door on her fucking face. Stupid slut, after I caught them stealing my internet before I changed the password she had the nerve to ask me that, fucking disgusting sandnigger I hope she gets deported with all her disgusting inbreed creatures.
"Menstruation" is the password

you should've asked her for sex in return

Can I use your Internet password for totally-not-ISIS-related content bruh?

Dumb sandwhore.

Fuck greedy whores that think they derserve everything just for being femoids:feelsree:

Reminds me of when I lived in a apartment last year with a couple and we shared internet. I changed data like password and blocked their devices on the router settings. They didn't have internet for 2 weeks and I said IDK what's wrong it doesn't work for me ;D. She called the provider and they told her the data was changed by someone. Foid was angry at me and accused me of this and I told her she's crazy and that I didn't do it. She apologized to me afterwards for accusing me of this. Good times.

Damn, women really are THAT self-entitled.