Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The fucked up thing I just realized about suicide...

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
No one will truly value your life until you’re gone, and even then, most of the time it’s a fake sense of value.

No one gives a fuck about you when you’re alive, no one cares about your inner thoughts, about what you’re feeling. Everyone just treats you like another peace of trash who should be forced to follow societal norms

I see all this bullshit on suicide posts related to reddit about “dont rope please, you dont know how much you will hurt those who care about you”. Thats the thing. They dont care about you until there forced too. They don’t care about you until you’re already dead. and even then, who knows if they really do care about if you’re dead? What if they are just playing a charade so that they arent seen as fucked up when they dont care that someone dies?

If god one day told me that roping would lead me to a perfect heaven where I get to live on a peaceful island, ridded of shallow and dramatic people, i would do it instantly.

Sadly, the afterlife is probably more cruel, if not just as cruel as the life we are currently living.

Id love to rope with ease and get a vision of how my dad, mom, and family would react. Sadly, I fear death because like i said above, it might be even more fucked up than the lives we are living.

People dont wish us happy birthday when we are alive.
But are fast to jump on the "ohh he was so nice he will be missed" after you death 50 years later.

Total joke this life is.

It's tricky. I don't think people do care. There is honestly nothing they can do either. They use it for sympathy, to create a sense of self virtue to pretend they're caring.
When I was in the hospital ward after failing I had a friend all of the sudden saying I could stay with, and I had a parent saying he cared.
That lasted 24 hours. The "friend" wouldn't even answer his phone when I got out of the hospital. He ghosted me.

We live in an age of apathy. Communities don’t really exist anymore. Most people don’t even know their neighbors.

Everyone cares when its too late

When you die, they'll realize how much they don't care.

People only care if you take others down with you. Otherwise you are just another loser with genetically inferior traits who was unable to cope with the harsh reality of the world. Sure they will virtue signal and pretend so they seem like good people but everybody only cares about themselves or close family and friends that are useful and have social value.

It sucks that these idiots feel obligated to lie about how they felt about someone after that person's death. Just like a mother might not necessarily be proud of her child but it's obligated not to say that out loud. Sucks. Foids are big virtue signalers. Their heads should be punched tbh.

This is a significantly accurate thread and should be spread.

Also, my signature.

Let me correct u:
"They dont care about you until ur dead, and even if u r dead they only care for a month or two.

Lel. During your funeral they'll probably lie and come up with stories of cool events they had with you right in front of your coffin just so they can convince themselves you were "valuable". Tbh they're probably just glad they'll never have to deal with you again.

I don't care. I want to get out.

Who gives a shit

You'll be gone. Not like you'd care