Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The four personality traits that help men have MORE sex

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6419007/The-personality-traits-mean-men-sex.html

• They include being outgoing, agreeable, emotionally stable and conscientious

Millions of men spend endless hours honing their bodies in the gym.
But flexing certain personality traits could be a more effective way of attracting sexual partners, researchers say.
A new study from Australia claims that four distinct qualities are directly connected to 'sexual frequency and reproductive success' among males. They include being outgoing, agreeable, emotionally stable and conscientious.
However, the same characteristics don't work as effectively for women.
Researchers from Queensland University of Technology analysed 2,998 heterosexual men and 1,480 heterosexual women as part of the 2016 Australian Sex Survey.
They found that being out-going, agreeable, emotionally stable and highly conscientious result in higher sexual frequency for the former.
In addition, higher extroversion was associated with men having more children.
However, the eyebrow-raising results - published in the Personality and Individual Differences journal - differed considerably for women.
They only succeeded sexually when being more extroverted, while being 'more agreeable' was associated with having more children.
The findings suggest that certain 'combinations' of personality traits give men an advantage when seeking partners.
'Throughout history, competitive advantages have helped men and women achieve increased success in their occupation, sport, artistic endeavours, their ability to acquire and secure resources, and ultimately, their survival,' says Dr. Stephen Whyte, who led the study.
'However, little is known about the advantages, or disadvantages, personality traits provide in relation to sexual activity and offspring success.
'Science doesn't really have a firm understanding around how personality traits influence human mating and reproductive behaviour, and particularly whether certain personality types are favoured by either males or females.
'Our findings suggest that the greater variance in male traits and their particular combinations may provide an advantage for them when it comes to sex and reproduction but that doesn't appear to be the case for the women we analyzed,' he said.

the reason were not gettin laid is bc were not conscientous or agreeable :feelsrope:

-Face structure
-Height
-Frame
-Youth

There you have

b-b-but womyn want a man who is funny and nice. they said so. why would womyn lie?????

:soy: : "Stop reading those bullshit studies and be a faithful feminist ever improving his personality."

Even taking this blupilled shit seriously, how the fuck do i go from being introvert to outgoing? It's my personality, not my hair colour

-Face structure
-Height
-Frame
-Youth

There you have
You forgot race bro. If you are a curry or a middle easterner, then you can have it all but you will still be rejected by many women.

You forgot race bro. If you are a curry or a middle easterner, then you can have it all but you will still be rejected by many women.
If you are good looking race doesnt matter.you all have ti stop already with the race cope.

chad can be antisocial, emotionally unstable, and selfish and girls would line up so they can fix him. meanwhile an ugly man who has all these traits cant even get a girl to respond to his texts if he even can get her number :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

chad can be antisocial, emotionally unstable, and selfish and girls would line up so they can fix him. meanwhile an ugly man who has all these traits cant even get a girl to respond to his texts if he even can get her number :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
He will get SWATmaxxed.

Looks are the real requirement, and their findings are easily contradicted by the evidence of the effectiveness of the dark triad traits in mating strategy, especially on the short term. Obviously, a dark triad without a (very) good physical appearance goes nowhere.

I believe face is the most important trait. I've seen manlets with perfect faces get stacies.

Apparently pscyopathy is one of them.

Just research into all the women that have fallen for and written letters to the Ted Bundys and other serial killers of the world.

It's very sobering to learn in on female nature.

Just research into all the women that have fallen for and written letters to the Ted Bundys and other serial killers of the world.
Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez were cruel serial killers and yet they were loved by women. For most women, what really matters is just looks, they do not care what our personality is or how we behave.

-looks
-looks
-looks
-looks

I check none. I guess my personaliteehee is lacking.

"outgoing" makes some sense since you're putting yourself in more scenarios where sex could happen

everything else is dumb as fuck

it's because foids confuse good looking with good personality. halo effect.

hard to deny beeing outgoing and contientious improves the chances to get laid (that doesn't mean every outgoing and contientous person gets laid)