Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The forum is being invaded by greyniggers - you aren’t going crazy (well, maybe a little bit)

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Yes, the forum is being invaded by greyniggers as it is every summER.

200.gif

Why do users like to join during the summer (May-August)

For college or high school students, it's summer break, so they have free time to do whatsoever they want

because they all see the half-naked women on the street and they themselves are miserable in their rooms like the rest of us

Greys will always exist

I joined last summer so I was one of them so I can't make fun of them

SummER2024cels are much worse than early2024cels, they seem like high school zoomerfags who only post water threads and barely understand that much, just riding on another "trend". I know people used to joke about early2024cels and 2023cels coming from tiktok (except for Fagdetta he was actually from tiktok), but these niggers might have actually came from tiktok. And then there's also the weird moralfag types.

Last edited:
Yes, the forum is being invaded by greyniggers as it is every summER.
Theres always been more grays, its been like this for years but many infiltrate in summer. Guess im kinda of a summecel as i joined in August.