Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The force is female"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
[img=648x365]https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/NFE_Landscape/2017/04/archerfilmfestival-web-img_4330_-_h_2017.jpg[/img]
Why do women continue to enter male spaces?

if the force is the power to steal half a man's shit in only a few years, then yes, the force is quite female

"Use the force, Stacy!"

*She gives five chads telekinetic handjobs*

As if star wars couldn't have been ruined anymore than it already has.

Kointo said:
As if star wars couldn't have been ruined anymore than it already has.

>Implying it was ever good.

Star Wars has long been overrun by normies 

They can have it tbh

Framecel222 said:
>Implying it was ever good.

I liked the original trilogy. It's pretty nostalgic.

Kointo said:
I liked the original trilogy. It's pretty nostalgic.

I think nostalgia is the only reason people like it tbh. If someone who had never heard of Star Wars were to watch it right now he'd be bored out of his mind.

Framecel222 said:
I think nostalgia is the only reason people like it tbh. If someone who had never heard of Star Wars were to watch it right now he'd be bored out of his mind.

Maybe...

Also I like the premise and the lore.

I would wear a t-shirt that says, "Smother my dick with your Force"

Only the OT, non-specialized is canon

If you live by this axiom, you'll never be disappointed again

A Good Friend said:

Then why is your avi Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan from the prequels?

fuck this reminds me of that picture where its full of like 30 beta cuck men wearing some "feminine postitive" shirt. thats the sort of shit that is gonna drive humanity and the male gender into the ground, although thats implying it already hasnt started ( which it has started).

You guys need to learn to abandon these stupid hobbies and fandoms faster.

Anything mainstream is going to obviously be ruined.

gstvtrp said:

yeah, money talks.

I would smash all of them

the movie was alright

gstvtrp said:

No idiot fandom can ruin the source material for me, as long as the source material doesn't change as a result of normification.

alsalsk said:
the movie was alright

Yeah, I liked Kylo Ren.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
fuck this reminds me of that picture where its full of like 30 beta cuck men wearing some "feminine postitive" shirt. thats the sort of shit that is gonna drive humanity and the male gender into the ground, although thats implying it already hasnt started ( which it has started).

I saw a pic once of a group of Turkish men all wearing red high heeled shoes.
Cringe af. Tfw even muslim soft countries support feminazism.

FeminismsCancer said:
I saw a pic once of a group of Turkish men all wearing red high heeled shoes.
Cringe af. Tfw even muslim soft countries support feminazism.

cuck degeneracy has no boundaries these days

Solitarian_Walker said:
A Good Friend said:
Then why is your avi Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan from the prequels?

I enjoyed the prequels like any other tacked-on Star Wars property. I saw the first two on opening night, and was left pretty meh so skipped the third one. My point is that it really doesn't fuck with my head whatever they do to these characters. Doesn't "count" so to speak.

Star Wars is dead. Accept it. The six movies and the EU are all that there is.

The nuWars is bad fan fiction with a big budget. Ignore it and move on.

A Good Friend said:
I enjoyed the prequels like any other tacked-on Star Wars property. I saw the first two on opening night, and was left pretty meh so skipped the third one. My point is that it really doesn't fuck with my head whatever they do to these characters. Doesn't "count" so to speak.

You missed out on Revenge of the Sith? That was the best of the prequels.

RichCel said:
Star Wars is dead. Accept it. The six movies and the EU are all that there is.

The nuWars is bad fan fiction with a big budget. Ignore it and move on.

Star Wars EU coper. The EU has ceased to exist ever since Disney bought the rights to Star Wars.

Kointo said:

Anakin was a Chad but cucked

Anglo-Saxon said:
Anakin was a Chad but cucked

He didn't like sand either...

And he didn't have the high ground...

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:

In the theater, yes, but I've seen it a million times. I should've gone, but by then I just wanted to get high and listen to Rush. I didn't get back into Star Wars until later.

I've been digging Phantom Menace lately. Best lightsaber duel.

A Good Friend said:
In the theater, yes, but I've seen it a million times. I should've gone, but by then I just wanted to get high and listen to Rush. I didn't get back into Star Wars until later.

Yeah, this one was great...
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp91xlsaKSo[/video]

I still like the Anakin vs Obi Wan duel better...
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3frK9-OiQ0[/video]

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Yeah, this one was great...
[videoyoutube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp91xlsaKSo[/video]
[videoyoutube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3frK9-OiQ0[/video]

Yeah, its a tough call.

Kointo said:
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3frK9-OiQ0[/video]

2:30 - Chad giving Chadlite the rope

3:00 - autism

3:37 - I like this part

Anglo-Saxon said:
2:30 - Chad giving Chadlite the rope

3:00 - autism

3:37 - I like this part

Lmao nice summary.

Now that I watch them both. The setting was really the star of the RotS duel, but the TPM duel really benefits from the color aesthetic (green & blue vs red) and the scene with the energy gates.

The only "force" i believe in is "autism" and it affects men 16 times more than women so the force is definitely male.

A Good Friend said:

I've always loved the prequels, fuck the haters.

A Good Friend said:
Now that I watch them both. The setting was really the star of the RotS duel, but the TPM duel really benefits from the color aesthetic (green & blue vs red) and the scene with the energy gates.

The energy gates make no sense if you think about it. You only need one, and having them randomly turn on and off seems retarded.

commander_zoidberg said:
The only "force" i believe in is "autism" and it affects men 16 times more than women so the force is definitely male.

I remember when liking Star Wars made you a loser. Then Chads starting coming out as liking it.

Anglo-Saxon said:
A Good Friend said:
The energy gates make no sense if you think about it. You only need one, and having them randomly turn on and off seems retarded.

If they serve to parse the action only, I'm okay with it.

VincentVanCope said:
I remember when liking Star Wars made you a loser. Then Chads starting coming out as liking it.

Normies always ruin everything. They always pretend to like the newest popular fad.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I've always loved the prequels, fuck the haters.

Qui-_Gon-_Smiles-850x560.jpg

Solitarian_Walker said:
Normies always ruin everything. They always pretend to like the newest popular fad.

Gaming. Comics. JJ Abrams Trek. Computers. The internet. I fucking hate normies and when we say normies. Women are one of the biggest influences on this! The jew paymasters want to sell to normies but especially the womenz.

KyloRen said:
Solitarian_Walker said:
Qn8Qcsg.png

Too true. Snoke was a fucking travesty.

commander_zoidberg said:
Solitarian_Walker said:
Gaming. Comics. JJ Abrams Trek. Computers. The internet. I fucking hate normies and when we say normies. Women are one of the biggest influences on this! The jew paymasters want to sell to normies but especially the womenz.

Jew Jew Abrams ruined both Star Trek and Star Wars.

Kointo said:

Star Wars EU coper. The EU has ceased to exist ever since Disney bought the rights to Star Wars.

Oh? Did the books get burned? Did my memory get wiped?

Fuck off faggot. Go jack off to ReyLo.

RichCel said:
Oh? Did the books get burned? Did my memory get wiped?

Fuck off faggot. Go jack off to ReyLo.

The books are still there, it's just that they aren't canon. I'm not saying I like the new movies better than the EU. Its just how it is now.

Kointo said:
The books are still there, it's just that they aren't canon. I'm not saying I like the new movies better than the EU. Its just how it is now.

See, who gives a fuck what is and isn't canon? EU and all other Star Wars-related IP that was created prior to nuWars was licensed, controlled and gate-kept if not by Lucas himself, then by businesses affiliated with him; it wasn't a bunch of random cunts on the internet writing random slash fiction about Luke and self-publishing it on Amazon. It is still just as valid as the classic Star Trek, despite Abrams rebooting and shitting all over it.

Now that the Star Wars doesn't belong to Lucas, as far as I'm concerned, the story is over. It is over with the last EU book written, Denning's "Crucible". It might have as well ended with "and they lived fucking happily ever after, were fruitful and multiplied." That's it. Every story ends. Star Wars ended there. No nuWars movie that Disney puts out will get a dime of my money, I will never buy any of their merchandise, or, say, play a game based on it. It doesn't matter to me that Disney says "this is now canon". I choose not to acknowledge it or patronize it because it is utter shit, no matter how much money it makes. As far as I'm concerned, it's a big-budget fanfic, and I'm not autistic enough to agonize over the fact that I'm not following the "canon".

So for anyone who also hates what was done to EU and doesn't like the new "Force is female" direction, that's a valid option. Accept that Star Wars ended. Or died. Either way is fine. Ignore the new bullshit, and hope one day it gets retconned with a combination of a chainsaw and a flamethrower. What, you can't have conversations with GURRRRLS about it 'cause you didn't watch it? Boo hoo. Say "I did not watch it and don't plan to." That's it.

Treasure SW for what it once was (warts, Gungans, midichlorians and all) and move on.

. I bet some fantasize about being choked out by a dominant, aggressive, low inhib chad like at the end of episode 3 where anakin chokes Palme.

Minjaze said:
"Use the force, Stacy!"

*She gives five chads telekinetic handjobs*

Shits out 6 mulatto children in a row