Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The following words/phrases are synonyms for ugly.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Weird
Creepy
Sociallly awkward
Social anxiety
Autistic
Introverted
Shy
Timid
Incel
Male Virgin
Bad Personality
"Handsome" (not "cute" or "hot")
Pedophile
Sexual Predator
Sex Offender
Nice guy
Nerd
Dork
Loser
Tranny
Homosexual
Average looking
Bad Vibes

Any that I'm missing?

Autism = sub 8 male jfl

I agree with most tbh
but fucking handsome?

Neckbeard

Incel

Virgin

Weeb

Faggot

Loner

Last edited:
Rename this thread to "how do people describe you"

Incel is a good one ngl

Intelligent = Unattractive.

Sweetie
Honey
Sir

Has your mom of female relative ever called you handsome?
Ofc boomers always tell me that shit they're annoying af. But if a little bitch called u that way it would count imo.

28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

I've only seen Chads get called gay

"Objectively attractive"
"Decent looking"

The following are not words but rather phrases that are synonyms for ugly:

'You're just not my type'
'I don't think we're a good match'
'I just didn't click with him'
'You'll make such a good husband!' (you basically look like a betabuxx chump in her eyes)
'Do you speak English?' (a sign you give off ethnic third world vibe, and often asked of East/Southeast Asians, Curries, and dark Mestizos)
'You're funny' (if said without a girlish giggle- if she really finds you funny she giggles like a baby)

I have to disagree with being called 'gay'. It's almost always good looking guys that are suspected of being gay. Ugly guys are automatically assumed to be straight, lascivious perverts

Last edited:
You get called handsome, smart and nice. Chad gets called Hot, Talented and Kind.

"Not my type"

"You're a really nice guy, but.. -insert whatever-"

"He seems weird, but once you get to know him, - insert whatever-"

some more:

'you're really sweet!'

If she guesses your height, and her estimates are under 6'

"quiet" is the biggest one I can think of for ugly synonym
The following are not words but rather phrases that are synonyms for ugly:

'You're just not my type'
'I don't think we're a good match'
'I just didn't click with him'
'You'll make such a good husband!' (you basically look like a betabuxx chump in her eyes)
'Do you speak English?' (a sign you give off ethnic third world vibe, and often asked of East/Southeast Asians, Curries, and dark Mestizos)
'You're funny' (if said without a girlish giggle- if she really finds you funny she giggles like a baby)

I have to disagree with being called 'gay'. It's almost always good looking guys that are suspected of being gay. Ugly guys are automatically assumed to be straight, lascivious perverts
If a girl calls you gay she's just calling you ugly AND beta (how dare this ugly not try to orbit me, etc)
"Objectively attractive"
"Decent looking"
Objectively attractive is another good one. Just means you're ugly.

Last edited:
If a girl calls you gay she's just calling you ugly AND beta (how dare this ugly not try to orbit me, etc)

Aren't beta guys more likely to orbit? Alphas don't orbit, betas do. (Of course ugly guys can't be alpha though)

Aren't beta guys more likely to orbit? Alphas don't orbit, betas do. (Of course ugly guys can't be alpha though)
That's why they just call ugly men who don't orbit "gay".

Takes a dude with strong willpower to not orbit knowing he is ugly and won't get anything no matter what.

Foids use shy for quiet chads because its cute teehee! if you quiet and ugly thats when they use creepy

Brutal Incel-Male Virgin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back