Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The foid that rejected me is now putting stories on instagram about being lonely

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
God fucking dammit she is not lonely she has got loads of fucking orbiters and I was one unfortunately. I really hope she gets kidnapped and her kidneys fucking sold into China for a dying son of some rich ching chang and then I hope that she dies because no kidneys and then I hope that mini ching chong dies because kidneys are malfunctioning.

Lonely

No you fucking bitch you aren't lonely. I am lonely. And neither of us would be lonely if you actually followed your words and wasn't a retarded lying bitch that lead me on into making a fool out of myself.

Foids will do anything for attention

She's probably rejected hundrends of guys but she's lonely because she can't get chad

She is lonely because chad dont want her. That is "lonely" for femoid.

She's lonely of chad, not lonely of you. Brutal lonelypill tbh.

Looks like she’s an attention whore who thinks she needs to be put on dozens of antidepressants, benzo’s, and amphetamines a day at the maximum dosage because she has it so hard

God fucking dammit she is not lonely she has got loads of fucking orbiters and I was one unfortunately. I really hope she gets kidnapped and her kidneys fucking sold into China for a dying son of some rich ching chang and then I hope that she dies because no kidneys and then I hope that mini ching chong dies because kidneys are malfunctioning.

View attachment 81068

No you fucking bitch you aren't lonely. I am lonely. And neither of us would be lonely if you actually followed your words and wasn't a retarded lying bitch that lead me on into making a fool out of myself.
You are a youngcel bro. just be thankful you're getting blackpilled on this stuff early because theres more to come.

You are a youngcel bro. just be thankful you're getting blackpilled on this stuff early because theres more to come.
What's the point in fucking trying. I wouldn't even approach her if she wasn't giving me signs that she liked me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Dont worry shell be back to marry you in 40 years.

I will either be filthy rich by then or dead.
Shell be like, oh im so sorry, it took me 3000
Dicks to see you were the man i loved lets get married and you can pay off my debts and medical bills cause youre such a stable reliable man.

Shell be like, oh im so sorry, it took me 3000
Dicks to see you were the man i loved lets get married and you can pay off my debts and medical bills cause youre such a stable reliable man.
TBH i'd rather rope then look at her again.

Remember fellow Incels, when a foid says she's lonely, it just means she has fifty guys texting her but she chooses not to text nor call them. It's very annoying. In my opinion, they are not lonely, they are "temporary lonely", it's not the same as male loneliness.

Literally exact same thing as me but my former oneitis posted it on Facebook instead of IG. Face it man, we are just invisible people due to our looks.

My signature is up to date it seems,potentially timeless as well

394B8134 8C3F 4605 A179 3C6CA7B7F414

Every woman’s inbox after she says she’s “lonely”

JFL if you think she even acknowledges your existence. Bluepilled to the max.

BUT I'M LOOKING FOR MY SOULMATE :chad: TEEHEE

BUT I'M LOOKING FOR MY SOULMATE :chad: TEEHEE
TBH i'd treat her better then any chad could and I have shown this to her but im not 6'5 greek god so I guess that doesn't matter.

TBH i'd treat her better then any chad could and I have shown this to her but im not 6'5 greek god so I guess that doesn't matter.
That was sarcasm. Chads usually not treat any women well. They are usually pure evil (due to high ego). Women don't expect them to treat them like a soy either. They want a man, a highly attractive one. Rest is details.

Last edited:

View attachment 81068

Call it on her account, the cunt. State how she rejects dudes then complains she is lonely.

That was sarcasm. Chads usually not treat any women well. They are either dumb or pure evil (due to high ego). Women don't expect them to treat them like a soy either. They want a man, a highly attractive one.
I know tbh. I know a foid that was literally attacked by a chad (physically). Because they broke up or something. They got together after 10 days.
Call it on her account, the cunt. State how she rejects dudes then complains she is lonely.
I won't. I hate her but what's the point. We already had a fight because of this and I told her what I thought.

I imagine her inbox fucking blowing up with orbiters rn

High IQ, but those orbiters are non existent to her if they are below 8 (actually 9 at this point, the bar seems to be getting higher)

Dont worry shell be back to marry you in 40 years.
ITS GETS BETTER SWEETIE STUDIES SHOW THAT YOU CAN GET MARRIED AT 70 AND FUCK A 100 YEAR CRUSTY VAMPIRE ROASTIE DOESNT THAT SOUND GREAT SEE SWEETIE IT GETS BETTER!

ITS GETS BETTER SWEETIE STUDIES SHOW THAT YOU CAN GET MARRIED AT 70 AND FUCK A 100 YEAR CRUSTY VAMPIRE ROASTIE DOESNT THAT SOUND GREAT SEE SWEETIE IT GETS BETTER!
just keep being nice to foid cutie theyell come around you'll see sweaty boyo buddy

just keep being nice to foid cutie theyell come around you'll see sweaty boyo buddy
Yep just keep REESPUCTING WAAMYN WHO WON'T FUCK U SWEETIE ULL BE ABLE TO FUCK THEM WHEN THEYRE ANCIENT WITH CRUSTY ROAST BEEF FLAPS DOESN'T THAT SOUND GREAT SWEETIE U GET TO apreicate a real mature waaamyn! Instead of 21 yr old child u evil Nazi terrorist incel!

Saw a foid today complaining about her "depression" because Chad rejected her and she had to settle for Brad. She also have tons of orbiters.
I swear if a foid had to live just one day as a lonely incel without any SMV or orbiters she would rope at once.

Saw a foid today complaining about her "depression" because Chad rejected her and she had to settle for Brad. She also have tons of orbiters.
I swear if a foid had to live just one day as a lonely incel without any SMV or orbiters she would rope at once.
They would go wild if they experienced the level of loneliness that we experience.