Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The first (and only) time I ever went to a shrink

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
I just remembered the first time I went to a shrink
I was around 12 years old (can't remember precisely), and I somehow got the idea in my head that something was wrong with me and that I needed diagnosis
I wanted to go directly to a psychiatrist (which is an "actual" doctor) but you had to go through a psychologist first, so I set up an appointment for this female shrink that worked at my school but attended private clients
I remember I wanted to share with her that "i did not know if i actually 'loved' my parents"
I only remember she asked me some stupid shit about my taste in music and etc to pretend she was interested in my personality, also gave me a copy of the best-seller "the power of habit" because that was her concept of deep and reflexive literature and that it would somehow help me
I realized that she was just conning me right after the consultation and never went back (didn't return her copy of the book either)
In the end I probably was just feeling ostracized and neglected and had no friends and couldn't even like my parents because of the way they were raising me
The shrink didn't help with anything, by the way my mother was also a shrink at some point (changed profession later in life) and to this day (almost 50 years old) can't understand shit about how the world or people work, for instance she recently became involved in some idiotic new age cult because she's going to "find herself" now that she's almost in her deathbed by praising "mother earth" and tripping on some forest herbs, lmfao
I realized it was over for me at 12 years old but no shrink will ever help you, had to go through years and more years of suffering till I found out the truth about it all by myself (through fucking internet of all sources)
Shrinks are just another NPCs mindlessly serving their function in the engines of soyciety

they are worthless to the averagecel but somehow women just loooove shrinks and doctors lmao

they are worthless to the averagecel but somehow women just loooove shrinks and doctors lmao
women love to be “figured out” as it reinforces to them that they have any kind of depth outside of being a reproductive hole

I was around 12 years old (can't remember precisely), and I somehow got the idea in my head that something was wrong with me and that I needed diagnosis
I wanted to go directly to a psychiatrist (which is an "actual" doctor) but you had to go through a psychologist first, so I set up an appointment for this female shrink that worked at my school but attended private clients
I remember I wanted to share with her that "i did not know if i actually 'loved' my parents"
I only remember she asked me some stupid shit about my taste in music and etc to pretend she was interested in my personality, also gave me a copy of the best-seller "the power of habit" because that was her concept of deep and reflexive literature and that it would somehow help me
I realized that she was just conning me right after the consultation and never went back (didn't return her copy of the book either)
In the end I probably was just feeling ostracized and neglected and had no friends and couldn't even like my parents because of the way they were raising me
The shrink didn't help with anything, by the way my mother was also a shrink at some point (changed profession later in life) and to this day (almost 50 years old) can't understand shit about how the world or people work, for instance she recently became involved in some idiotic new age cult because she's going to "find herself" now that she's almost in her deathbed by praising "mother earth" and tripping on some forest herbs, lmfao
I realized it was over for me at 12 years old but no shrink will ever help you, had to go through years and more years of suffering till I found out the truth about it all by myself (through fucking internet of all sources)
Shrinks are just another NPCs mindlessly serving their function in the engines of soyciety
Worthless.....they only love em doctors and shrinks

Shrinks just think they know one's situations and they may end up backbiting your shit to other shrinks:no::no::no::no:

I was forced to because when i was on speed and alcohol i was suicidal and was talking to the washing machine.They gave me pills which didn't work expect haldol.

Indeed — must be a coincidence that most shrinks are women nowadays eh? If you’re a man you absolutely should aim for a male counselor if you’re gonna go that route. Women will not understand. Hell, most men won’t either and in the end 9/10 it’s just a grift.

I was forced to because when i was on speed and alcohol i was suicidal and was talking to the washing machine.They gave me pills which didn't work expect haldol.
Thoughts @Sneir ?

You can drink more but eventually you will be drunk,its not a rocket science.