Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Fesikh Pill Destroyed Me. (Tuna Vagina Pill)

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I'm a shell of what I used to be. Just think about it, all foids vaginas stink like fish or some sort of slime bomb. None of them never wash the insides of their Vaginas other than the outside (with just water, not soap) very rarily do they use soap and wash the inside because it'll throw off their PH balance. Their vaginas loose lasticity every time chad plows through them, making her vagina a loose hallway and making it harder for her next partner to please her. Their vaginas ooze blood and all kinds of disgusting shit every day and cucks will still lick it up. This is why foids say "let me go to the bathroom" so they can clean all the grime and shit out of there vaginas. A vagina is just a undeveloped penis. Their clits are actually the penis head that we have and the inside of the vagina is just our penis shaft skin flipped. Vaginas are disgusting and most men will go through the ends of the earth just for a whiff.

Sorry this was rushed have some faith in me

Wait what, they can’t use soap because it will throw off the ph balance? What’s that about?

@tehgymcel420 mandatory fesikh mention

I remember feeling sad that I was incel, but then I realize vaginas smell like rotten fish so I am glad I am incel. :feelscomfy:

Wait what, they can’t use soap because it will throw off the ph balance? What’s that about?

@tehgymcel420 mandatory fesikh mention
They too lazy to clean themselves.

for real vagina stinks, im never licking that shit, I need me a submissive girl that just gets pleasure out of pleasing ME, like damn I aint gonna do shit for her wtf but hey thats why them slave kink girls exists ig, what are the odds of ever finding one let alone dating one tho