Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 'female-voice' genre of shitty cinema remakes strikes yet again

R

Rambocel

Major
★★★★★
So I saw some ads for the movie Black Christmas and thought hey, another horror movie and at Christmas. Great. I knew nothing of it so I looked it up and found out it was a remake. And not the first. There was one in 2006 apparently. And that was a remake of an original from 1974.

Funny how the reviews steeply decline with each remake. But this one is another victim of Hollywood's agenda to remake and ruin every classic we hold dear by either just replacing the lead male cast with females or in movies that already have lead female characters, load up the plot and dialogue with so much ultra feminist 'girl power' bullshit that not even their target audiences (young women) want to go see them. The numbers prove it.

They ruined Ghostbusters and Terminator. They ruined Charlie's Angels and apparently this movie now as from what I read the original was a good horror movie. These are just four examples of many more shitty remake movies that have been ruined by either just swapping out the male leads for females or having such a strong message that men are evil and women are good.

Needless to say I'll pass on this. I barely ever go to the theatre anyway. On that note it's because most movies over the past 10-15 years have been utter shit anyway. A big part of that is pushing this stupid agenda and pussifying everything. Would a movie as good as Terminator 2 ever be allowed to come out today? Not a chance. There's too much swearing, high quality (not CGI) action, story, themes that make people uncomfortable, emotion, a general rebellion against the system,, etc. Etc. For today's audiences.

Charlie's Angels was always a "girl power" franchise.

I know it wasn't. The recent remake is. And cold dry feminist bullshit along with replacing Bosly with a woman. The 2000s ones were funny

There's a movie coming out called Aeronauts about two men who pioneered hot-air balloons 150 years ago. Except in the movie they replaced one of the men with a foid. This is a fucking biographical movie that advertises itself as "based on a true story", and yet they replaced an actual historical figure who actually existed in real life with a foid.

So I saw some ads for the movie Black Christmas and thought hey, another horror movie and at Christmas. Great. I knew nothing of it so I looked it up and found out it was a remake. And not the first. There was one in 2006 apparently. And that was a remake of an original from 1974.

Funny how the reviews steeply decline with each remake. But this one is another victim of Hollywood's agenda to remake and ruin every classic we hold dear by either just replacing the lead male cast with females or in movies that already have lead female characters, load up the plot and dialogue with so much ultra feminist 'girl power' bullshit that not even their target audiences (young women) want to go see them. The numbers prove it.

They ruined Ghostbusters and Terminator. They ruined Charlie's Angels and apparently this movie now as from what I read the original was a good horror movie. These are just four examples of many more shitty remake movies that have been ruined by either just swapping out the male leads for females or having such a strong message that men are evil and women are good.

Needless to say I'll pass on this. I barely ever go to the theatre anyway. On that note it's because most movies over the past 10-15 years have been utter shit anyway. A big part of that is pushing this stupid agenda and pussifying everything. Would a movie as good as Terminator 2 ever be allowed to come out today? Not a chance. There's too much swearing, high quality (not CGI) action, story, themes that make people uncomfortable, emotion, a general rebellion against the system,, etc. Etc. For today's audiences.
The Feminization of everything - its over
I bet money before the end of this decade there will be a female version of MGTOW jfl

They ruined tbe nutcracker with a black guy and an ugly foid. I was pissed off because from its roots it has been a young girl and a good Christmas play. Then a Jewish woman rewrote a new script, with plenty of jewdism.

Well honestly they will have to stop it or go out if business tbh. They won't fare well with them having miniscule profit and a cut throat margin ( that is after all the femenist propaganda ). Now look on the other hand, Joker had a budget of 55-70 million USD and box office of a little bit over 1 billion USD . How are those girl power movies going to compete and stay afloat? Personally it is seems financial suicide. They aren't seeing what the market really likes, what it really wants and that can turn out to be pretty bad. They can cry patriarchy and how it is unfair but guess what things don't work that way.

The good thing is that it will fail

They don't give a shit about the ratings all they care about is marketing the films towards young foids so they can make as much $$ as they can.

O LAWDY LAWD ITS BLACK CHRISTMAS SISTA MUH OBPRESSED NIGGER GIRL POWA!

The jews hate christmas, in fact they hate Jesus Christ and deny his existence.
They don't deny he existed. They're glad they killed him and are pissed off his cult became even more popular.

Charlie's Angels was always a "girl power" franchise.
When I was a kid I was watching Charlie's Angels with my sister and my cousin and tbh, looking back at it it was a "girl power" kind of thing, but it wasn't a "men are bad" movie. And I would say that's where the difference is between the old Charlie's Angels and the remake.

Well honestly they will have to stop it or go out if business tbh. They won't fare well with them having miniscule profit and a cut throat margin ( that is after all the femenist propaganda ). Now look on the other hand, Joker had a budget of 55-70 million USD and box office of a little bit over 1 billion USD . How are those girl power movies going to compete and stay afloat? Personally it is seems financial suicide. They aren't seeing what the market really likes, what it really wants and that can turn out to be pretty bad. They can cry patriarchy and how it is unfair but guess what things don't work that way.

Exactly. Joker fucking killed it and yet it drawed all the critisism from the media and other morons who think it's going to inspire mass murder. I was going to mention Joker as one of the only worthy movies to come out in recent years.

The truth is so laughably in the numbers. Every single one of these feminazi 'girl power' 'let's get back at the men' movies has failed miserably. Remakes are almost always bad. Remakes where you try to insert all that feminazi bullshit and replace male characters with females have been proven to NEVER be good. This is a unique thing of the past decade too. They didn't pull this shit in (most) of the last decade and never before. First of all it's lame. A remake just means you don't have anything that original. But having femanazi shit forced down your throat just writes completely off.

Like I said, these movies DON'T EVEN ATTRACT THE AUDIENCE THEY ARE AIMED AT ie. "empowered" young girls and women. Not even foids want to see this shit because they damn well know men are just better in the roles that men are meant for. And that's the thing, if you're doing a remake of a movie you're already on thin ice. But to changes the genders is to insult the entire thing you're trying to emulate. The truth is - especially in action movies - men are the natually better lead cast. Foids even know this. It's the Femanzi SJWs that are living in denial.

I swear to fuck if they ruin 007, who we all know is JAMES BOND, I'm starting the van.

When I was a kid I was watching Charlie's Angels with my sister and my cousin and tbh, looking back at it it was a "girl power" kind of thing, but it wasn't a "men are bad" movie. And I would say that's where the difference is between the old Charlie's Angels and the remake.

It's the fact that their 'handler' was a man that pissed the feminazies off. The 2000s ones the lead female characters knew they were playing ridiculous roles which made it funny. In the new one it's all just quips about beating men and they take themselves seriously. It's just not funny. The whole thing is forced feminazi proaganda that not even foids find funny.
They don't give a shit about the ratings all they care about is marketing the films towards young foids so they can make as much $$ as they can.

But they aren't. All those movies are failing horribly. Not even foids like them. I'm just fucking pissed that they keep ruining the good names of classics in the name of dah prohghrression

Last edited:
.Like I said, these movies DON'T EVEN ATTRACT THE AUDIENCE THEY ARE AIMED AT ie. "empowered" young girls and women.

If they want to attract "empowered" women then the thing they should make is 50 shades of grey not this girl power bullshit.

Just wait until you find out the next "James Bond 007" is going to be a black woman. They already tested this shit-show in waiting by "spoling" the ending (although I'd say giving us fair warning) in a press release.

I am tired of foids fucking up our fav films, what right do they have just cause they have a cunt does not mean they get special treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back